• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "Best" Anxiolytic?

Ah. It's so difficult to get bitcoins after I ordered so much from Wall Street years ago and CoinMama and CoinBase won't allow me to buy BTC off them anymore because my ID associated with one of the vendors I think.
Otherwise maybe there is BTC I could get without ID verification but seems so damn expensive beyond belief.

Bitcoin ATMs, local bitcoins, etc. Not all require crypto, either. Lots dont. It's clearnet.

I object to my thread being merged with honeywhite's, we are two different people and it makes no sense for my thread to hijack his or vice versa. Mod please reverse course. If not, I shall start a different one later. It is time for a different chapter anyway.

Ah. It's so difficult to get bitcoins after I ordered so much from Wall Street years ago and CoinMama and CoinBase won't allow me to buy BTC off them anymore because my ID associated with one of the vendors I think.
Otherwise maybe there is BTC I could get without ID verification but seems so damn expensive beyond belief.

Be careful with those, they are not anonymous. I never buy anything shady with BTC.

I object to my thread being merged with honeywhite's, we are two different people and it makes no sense for my thread to hijack his or vice versa. Mod please reverse course. If not, I shall start a different one later. It is time for a different chapter anyway.

Be careful with those, they are not anonymous. I never buy anything shady with BTC.

W/ all due respect, the two threads are the exact same topic, w/ the exact same title. Threads like that are commonly merged to tidy up the forum. That's why I did it.

You are not negatively effected by the merging, as you can continue commenting on it as you have. Only difference is that the original thread is at the beginning.

Now someone who is curious about what "the best anxyiolitic" might be, has everyone's opinions all in one place as opposed to scattered about. If someone started commenting on honeywhites dead old thread, we would have two of the same threads floating around and taking up more space on the directory.

I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, but this is thread management 101 imo. If other mods disagree w/ my decision, I will accept their judgement, though it's difficult to unmerge.

Bitcoin ATMs, local bitcoins, etc. Not all require crypto, either. Lots dont. It's clearnet.

I discovered recently that you can buy bitcoin instantly for virtually no fee, from Cash App. Just have to verify your account once. Now whenever I need to buy stuff with btc, instead of having to d0o some in-person bank transfer, or some exchange that takes 5-7 business days to get the BTC (even though they debit your bank account right away), I buy them in Cash App, they are there instantly, and I transfer to an external wallet, and then pay. Takes like 10 minutes, so convenient.

I discovered recently that you can buy bitcoin instantly for virtually no fee, from Cash App. Just have to verify your account once. Now whenever I need to buy stuff with btc, instead of having to d0o some in-person bank transfer, or some exchange that takes 5-7 business days to get the BTC (even though they debit your bank account right away), I buy them in Cash App, they are there instantly, and I transfer to an external wallet, and then pay. Takes like 10 minutes, so convenient.

Yea funnily enough I discovered a week or so ago that Coinbase also now lets you buy and send coin immediately after purchase, which is great.