The Bad - 5/18/02 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA

hey-y0, sorry i was away from BL a lil bit, celibrating my friend not having to go to jail! Woo-Whoo for high priced lawyers!well, shannz i'd love a ride and i'll give you a free ticket :)
such a bizzy week. the fair is here this weekend, everyone is getting ready for motorcycle weekend up here cause the hells angles and some other biker gangs might end up rioting. everyones worried cause biker gangs that don't like each other keep rolling into town. not to mention street gangs like the bloods, crypts, darkness, DK, and FSU are starting to show up in manchester and laconia.... "Let's get ready to rumble!" lol there is going to be a wearhouse full on national gaurd on hand incase a riot breaks out... seeing how laconia is hells angels turff(they own a bunch of clubs and bike shops).
well, shannz get back to me, Him me up on aim, e-mail or on my celly. i'll see everyone.... well almost everyone at the meet-ups :p

hmm i didnt think this party was that good but there sho is alota people goin. i might try to make it though. and tyson, luke, and lauren, hope to get a chance to see you guys...

might be there...fun filled bashin/working weekend is going to make me exhausted....
just to see Luke and chrissy...and KAS...!
Its worth it...and say happy 21st to my fiancee if any of you kids catch him with me :)
~Sarah

^^^ how is he doing? Saw him a few weeks ago at his work. Told me what happened...

unfortunately kasper wont be there :( his flight from cali gets in at 11pm *sob*
but red, i still think u should go on sat :D either that or starscape, or even better, both :)

Hey Jamal, he's doing fine :) . He doesn't have any more visible marks, but his neck is a lil f*cked though. Those lil punks are in some deep shit though...one is going away from 25 yrs because he convicted of a prior felony, and this case is going to convict him of two more. 3 is tha magik # in RI. Thankyou for the concern darlin :)
I'm going to try and make for ya luvly Faerie! Might be dead tired, but bah, what thats to seeing some good people.
Sarah

Yay! Luke, Chrissy, Lauren, and now Jess!!! What happened to the graduation thing the day b4 making her not want to go =P

Originally posted by TopRocka:

you didn't say that, right jamal? ;)

I was half awake when i posted that, i meant to say "yes!" haha. Sorry, Dave. =P

^^ Damn jaded elitest bastards. ;) j/k. The mental image of Jamal going "Yay!" is a bit much to handle, hehe. I luv u two and cant wait to see Jamal tonight since Dave can't come *sob*. Also gotta meet Chrissy & co.!
Mmmmmm... Danny the Wildchild... Ming & FS... G-Force Invasion... is it tonight yet? :) Well I'm off to go prepare for another weekend off Cape Cod, see you all tonight!
Peace ~Katie

I'll be there, sober and watching my back, cuz we all know the muni kicks out the sober kids
FUCK THE MUNI!!!!
if you don't believe me check out the big throwdown thread and read about what happened to me last night

jubzie, nemo and i (lauren) will be there tonite of course. i think some of the other brattleboro crew will be there. but most are pretty broke and we have limited comps. so their broke asses will be home. gina is in vegas, and i don't think mariah is coming.
gabes gonna spin mostly breaks i think...cuz hes following odis old school breaks set. and no he usually does not spin dnb, he did once for fun.

*note* odi is NOT SPINNING BREAKS
oldschool nasa breaks are not breaks
they are what kids in the states would call the early 90s uk hardcore, because they didnt know what to call it
they called it nasa breaks, because thats where they heard it, club nasa
just a lil edumacation for yah :)
btw.. what odi is playing is WAY BETTER than breaks :D