• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

Aye, but a vanilla heartbreaker. It's all about the riding then the fights :p

I'm pretty sure I learnt how to give a liver/kidney shot because of you.

You wouldn't want a liver shot from me these days.

I'm basically Schwarzenegger since I've been hitting the weights %)

I still deliver it with a Dutch accent though.

I'm seriously.

Here's a picture of me taken with the lads after our weekly rounders game.

NSFW:
men.jpg

Had the hump on a few times this week -
Firstly one of my kitchen knives has been playing up for a few months so opted to try and make use of the 'lifetime' guarantee ... So I contacted the local shop, then the local agent, then the manufacturer with an ever increasing level of discontent :!. I finally received an email from the manufacturer via the agent to bring said knife into the shop for evaluation.

I'm just waiting for a reply - I know it's 'just' a knife and I could buy a new one but that is not the point. I genuinely suspect that the knife was defective so why not try at least

How come - when you ask a simple question some people will just not answer it? How does that work, why?

It's not like I'm asking difficult questions either.

How come some people prefer negative, dysfunctional, toxic dialogue with others, but aren't interested in investing in a conversation with you who is drama free but invests positive time in them? 8(

I just don't understand it.

You answered your own question I think. Some people are only interested in Drama. If you don't have it or if you don't know about any then you're not worth their time I guess.

Saying that, I dunno what you were asking or who you were asking so.....

You answered your own question I think. Some people are only interested in Drama. If you don't have it or if you don't know about any then you're not worth their time I guess.

I think you're spot on Sadie.

Ugl got stunt by a wasp today.

Was im my shirt when I put it on.

Heh, I was treating a wasp ground nest at a college earlier this year and one little cunt found its way under my wasp suit and my T-shirt. The students were treated to the spectacle of me jumping around, slapping my belly and shouting "ooh, ya fucker!" as it proceeded to sting the fuck out of me (while my colleague was pissing himself laughing). 4 hours later, I finally found it still alive in my shirt. It wasn't alive for much longer...

4 HOURS later! How the fuck did it take 4 hours to get rid of the bastard?

Limpet, Trust you to get stung by a wasp that should have died out weeks ago who happened to be snoozing in yer shirt. Again, I doff my hat your ability for calamity.

4 HOURS later! How the fuck did it take 4 hours to get rid of the bastard?

Limpet, Trust you to get stung by a wasp that should have died out weeks ago who happened to be snoozing in yer shirt. Again, I doff my hat your ability for calamity.

I thought I'd killed it - until it decided to sting me again 4 hours later...

Careful wasps can sting as a reflex even after they seemingly kicked the bucket

Random trivia: Bee stings are acid, wasp stings are alkaline. So the next time you get stung by a wasp, just
NSFW:
try to get stung in the same place by a bee
and you should be fine :)

Why would that make you angry? Newts are cute!

I would save you from newt ( then I'd have an amazing Newt buddy! )