• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

I've told the guys if they are using the vans for personal use to take the tools off, it's only a matter of time until the get stolen of they are left on. But they still leave thousands of pounds worth of gear on them ffs

This was in broad daylight too. In a big hardware stores carpark. Bolt cutters to cut the padlocks. Professional job. My mate is devestated as they were not insured.

I've told the guys if they are using the vans for personal use to take the tools off, it's only a matter of time until the get stolen of they are left on. But they still leave thousands of pounds worth of gear on them ffs

You need to insert a clause about them having to pay towards losses if they leave them in the van. No excuse for their stupidity mate.

You need to insert a clause about them having to pay towards losses if they leave them in the van. No excuse for their stupidity mate.
One of the lads took his kids roller skating on a Saturday and the van got broken into on the leisure centre car park on a Saturday.
After that they know they pay for any stolen tools of its their fault.

"World News Headlines"

Brad Pitt gets divorced 8)

Fuck you Rosemary Church

"World News Headlines"

Brad Pitt gets divorced 8)

Fuck you Rosemary Church

I wonder how many enterprising men will use this event to cheat on their wives, whilst they are distracted by this salacious gossip.

We'll probably be laying wreaths in remembrance of this tragedy for decades to come.

Just been into town to score, managed to get back with my drugs but only after my fingers were slashed while defending myself from a knife attack after someone who saw me score tried to take what I had - they managed to get just under 70 quid out of my pocket but I had my other things already where the sun doesn't shine. Got a fair amount of gear again for the weekend so while im too much of a pussy to do what I should have done years ago hopefully nature will take its course and solve my families problems. This is the first time anything like this has happened while scoring, but considering the last time I went to a party in my local pub I ended up getting battered by the local coke chavvies and have, with the exception of the Digbeth Institute for Godskitchen on my bday, not been back on a licensed premises since (this happened 12 months ago exactly come Sunday.)

Fuck life, fuck me, fuck everything. And people wonder why I'm a shut in.

If my parents are interested in the slightest they know where the naloxone is - otherwise I couldn't care less if I come round or not. I've had a good life and can't complain otherwise.

Just been into town to score, managed to get back with my drugs but only after my fingers were slashed while defending myself from a knife attack after someone who saw me score tried to take what I had - they managed to get just under 70 quid out of my pocket but I had my other things already where the sun doesn't shine. Got a fair amount of gear again for the weekend so while im too much of a pussy to do what I should have done years ago hopefully nature will take its course and solve my families problems. This is the first time anything like this has happened while scoring, but considering the last time I went to a party in my local pub I ended up getting battered by the local coke chavvies and have, with the exception of the Digbeth Institute for Godskitchen on my bday, not been back on a licensed premises since (this happened 12 months ago exactly come Sunday.)

If my parents are interested in the slightest they know where the naloxone is - otherwise I couldn't care less if I come round or not. I've had a good life and can't complain otherwise.

Shit that is horrendous Stee - any idea who it was ? Don't let some scum bag like that have such a negative effect on you though - take it easy with your dosing and the naloxone should be seen as an 'emergency' response not a safety blanket for reckless dosing.

Be safe

Stee, iM still at work but since reading this have been distressed for you. I can't forget it. You've been unlucky (again mate but it's not like a weekly occurrence). Please don't let these cunts win, live; fight for it if you have to. I could not stand another loss here, especially you off all people. Hope that stuff craps right out of your system.

I think you're more loved than you realise xxx

Yeah Steve man, if I can just echo the last 2-3 posts, I hope you're well and enjoying a good nod, not an unnecessary death. You're sound mate, a lot more sound than you think you are. Circumstances and the War on Drugs led you where you are and that's not your fault. In a decent world you'd still be a (more than) decent nurse.

Don't die bruv. Fight back. Peacefully. This place needs you.

Much love. <3

I'm sitting in my car crying Stee. It's dark I have 30 miles to drive rural roads Home fucking upset man( you of all folks must know this isn't harm reduction) Please don't do this to us or more importantly you <3

All I want to read tomorrow is you up cleaning and planning your day in the autumnal garden X

Stee that really sucks but 70 quid and the shock of an assault is not worth throwing your life away. You have a lot to offer and a lot to give. Your father needs you thats for sure. Dont be another statistic.