European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

Newt - ons 3rd law Limpet.

Pick it up and chuck it out the window.

Preferably into a pond or other fresh water environment. I'm not into animal cruelty.

Except against wasps. Fuckers.

Oh that nest is still active.

NO newts involved, just wasps.

Lol pigs didn't take phone or pc up in loft...bet the wasps chased em off=D

Oh my days Limpet hahahaha I'm not a bloody super hero now am I?

Pissed off with work.

Doing huge amounts of hours and haven't had a full paycheque, or even partial paycheque on time, for six months.

I'm sticking around until I get paid up and will quit.

Then see the fuckers grovel for me to stay. But I won't.

Is said newt pissed? I feel its letting the side down if not frankly?

Had the hump on a few times this week -
Firstly one of my kitchen knives has been playing up for a few months so opted to try and make use of the 'lifetime' guarantee ... So I contacted the local shop, then the local agent, then the manufacturer with an ever increasing level of discontent :!. I finally received an email from the manufacturer via the agent to bring said knife into the shop for evaluation.

I'm just waiting for a reply - I know it's 'just' a knife and I could buy a new one but that is not the point. I genuinely suspect that the knife was defective so why not try at least

Well after a few messages back and forth with this I was asked to provide photos of the sharpeners that I was using (thankfully both bought from the same shop) so...they finally came back and advised that I was using the incorrect sharpener for a Japanese blade. Once I explained that both sharpeners were sold to me by their staff we settled on a 50% discount for new knife and sharpener.

Really happy with the outcome to be honest - I didn't have a receipt or proof of purchase and the knife was a few years old.

So got a brand new Santuko plus Global ceramic wheel sharpener stone for under £100

Well after a few messages back and forth with this I was asked to provide photos of the sharpeners that I was using (thankfully both bought from the same shop) so...they finally came back and advised that I was using the incorrect sharpener for a Japanese blade. Once I explained that both sharpeners were sold to me by their staff we settled on a 50% discount for new knife and sharpener.

Really happy with the outcome to be honest - I didn't have a receipt or proof of purchase and the knife was a few years old.

So got a brand new Santuko plus Global ceramic wheel sharpener stone for under £100

I still think that's pretty shit service tbh. They sold you a shit knife and then sold you incompatible sharpeners for it? Then expect you to pay for replacements at a 'bargain' 50% discount? I think you should have sawn his gonads off with your dodgy unsharpened blade...

I still think that's pretty shit service tbh. They sold you a shit knife and then sold you incompatible sharpeners for it? Then expect you to pay for replacements at a 'bargain' 50% discount? I think you should have sawn his gonads off with your dodgy unsharpened blade...

They 'should' have simply replaced the knife from the get go (I still say it was faulty) but it really was my fault for not checking the compatibility of the sharpeners prior to using them. I bought a standard wheel pull through sharpener first and then a sharpening steel but knew that I was wasting my time after a few months of use so thought I would try the lifetime guarantee.

I think for not having any proof of purchase or receipt/guarantee and considering the knife was a few years old getting a 50% discount was a good result as I was simply going to buy a new one that I would have again buggered by using the incorrect sharpeners.

Expensive lesson learned I suppose.