• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

Ah and once you have it installed use Exodus add on, that will give you any films, tv, series etc that you could ever want

exodus, nice one :) that would have been my 1st question when it was installed.

Just a quick note to remind everyone that posting links for sites that include material - including links to torrent files - that infringes copyright is strictly prohibited. Several such links were just removed from this thread and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could make this the first and last time this is necessary cos doing modstuff on a tablet is a frikkin nightmare :!

After my 3-meo-pcp incident last weekend, I came round to find my phone screen smashed. 8)

So I ordered a new handset off of amazon, and got an email this morning to say it would be arriving today. After hanging around the house all day waiting for it to arrive, I get an email at 20 past 8 saying the delivery driver has attempted to deliver but no one answered! The doorbell in our house is an absolute siren of a beast, and there was no loud music or TV on!! The bastards...

:!

Space Ibiza 1986 - 2016

20 years of GLOBAL music culture gone

the human race can just fuck off as far as I'm concerned now. aside from providing me with drugs to just blast myself into a coma it's having less and less to offer me all the time

Don't confuse the establishment or governmental garbage with the human race. Fight the fuck back. They really don't like it, trust me.

Don't confuse the establishment or governmental garbage with the human race. Fight the fuck back. They really don't like it, trust me.

Your right, I shouldn't lump them all together but 95% of the entities I have had to deal with over the last 4 years belong to first group, real, decent human beings are hard to come by following the mess I have made of myself.

Decent dance clubs were one of the last few places I could visit alone and leave with 5 - 10 new, 'up for it' acquaintances.

I just woke up to find some fucker has keyed 5 panels of my car. To say i am pissed off is an understatement. Car is insured but there is a $600 excess and resprays are not cheap. Fuckers.

I just woke up to find some fucker has keyed 5 panels of my car. To say i am pissed off is an understatement. Car is insured but there is a $600 excess and resprays are not cheap. Fuckers.

Sometimes being a drug pig sounds like a fair way to behave. Fucking nasty vandalistitic cunt rots.

Nasty - I hate shit like that. I hope karma pays them a visit !

There is just no need for that bullshit.

If you've got beef man up. If it's random vandalism then there's a special place for their nards!! I'm sure they won't miss them anyway.

Thundercunts

3 other cars in the neighbouring streets all got keyed too. Had to make a police report for insurance and cops dusted car for prints. Hopefully they catch the cunts. Ruined my day. Then a nice wine i had cellared for ten years was corked. Not my day today.

One of my works vans broken into AGAIN today, tools stolen off it to the tune of £500. That's the 3rd time in 3 months.
really is past a joke

One of my works vans broken into AGAIN today, tools stolen off it to the tune of £500. That's the 3rd time in 3 months.
really is past a joke

That's real shite, man.

You really ought to start keeping a Jehovah's witness in the back.

Can't get that link to open,
the van today was being used by the apprentice, broken into in broad daylight on the college carpark during his course.
he shouldn't have had tools left on it but bloody hell that just takes the pi$$

Can't get that link to open,
the van today was being used by the apprentice, broken into in broad daylight on the college carpark during his course.
he shouldn't have had tools left on it but bloody hell that just takes the pi$$

Opportunistic thugs attempting to steal a van got more than they bargained for when they prised open the doors and were faced with a team of heavily-armed SAS officers.
The four soldiers were taking part in late night military training on a council estate in Manchester when the bungling teenagers tried their luck.
The boys threw open the doors to find the men in full SAS gear with machine guns, pistols and live ammunition.
According to a source, one of the team was taking a break, another keeping log, one was on radio duty and the final soldier was watching a practice target in the counter-terrorism exercise.
A source told The Sun: 'They didn't want to move for fear of ruining the exercise and hope the gang would pass them by.
'The lads decided they would teach them a lesson if they did get into their van, which is exactly what happened.
'Those idiots probably still don't have any idea who they were messing with - but it hopefully made them think twice about doing that to anyone else again.'

Yeah one of my mates had his ute and locked trailer broken into in Byron a week ago. 10 k worth of tools gone. Hate thieves.