European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm angry that my instinctive reaction to realising how much I fucked up is to get fucked up.
Ouroboros personified.

i think realizing this is already a step in the right direction. dont beat yourself up too much man... you re a pretty great guy and gifted from what i can tell from your posts.
just try to stay positive

If my kids ever come to me as an adult in a time of need I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't try my damn hardest to help them in a situation, especially if it was easily within my power to do so - why wouldn't I? Unless they committed some heinous crime. Someone close to me went to their father for help recently only do be left dumbfounded as to why he won't just help her out. I'm not talking about a handout here, to be honest what she was asking was in his interest too and he can easily do what she asked, it would sort everything and would certainly be a great way to start 2016 as the tail end of 2015 was so utterly horrific. I'm angry because I just don't understand, neither does she, to see her upset because the one person she should be able to rely on at ALL times hasn't done what he is supposed to do - be a father. I think these situations have more of an emotional weight due to being a parent myself.

Oh ffs! Cancelled Gym direct Debt (DD) other day because I'm in debt, can't afford it n haven't been there in months. Today I had a right bitchy letter saying I need to notify them n basically ask permission to cancel my membership n that if I don't contact them I may have to pay more than my DD fkn robbing asswhiipes!!!! Like WTF??? I've wrote them a nice letter saying I'm resume the direct debt if it can be changed to another date as too much stuff come out this day.
I mean yea it's my fault I'm in this mess financially I take full responsibility for that however hpw the fuck am I meant to get out of it when company's are arsey like this? No one else has been like this with me when I've cancelled my DD with thrm, always a pleasant letter thanking me for my custom n saying sorry I'm leaving.
Not impressed that I'm basically being forced to pay £40 a month that could be used for something for lil vibe

/moan

Evey

Evey I think your very lucky to be able to afford gym memberships,Sky TVs ,tattoos and other luxurys while on benefits , we have a couple of single parent friends who's children we quite happily feed 2or 3 times a week.

I can't afford them which is why I'm trying to cancel it. I only afford tattoos be ause the tattooists have known me since 2001 n allow to to pay in stallmme ts. Isually you have to pay a deposit but they let me pay as n when so long as I pay it bedore the day. So I book months beforehand n pay £10-20 when I can. There's no way I'd afford them otherwise. Also whilst I was on citalopram I was impulsive spending money that I couldn't n now I'm in debt.
With sky I'm on the basic package of £26 per month.
Trying my best to be sensible n paying back what I owe now

Lilvibe's birthday not long off n I'm getting her buts at a time.

Evey I think your very lucky to be able to afford gym memberships,Sky TVs ,tattoos and other luxurys while on benefits , we have a couple of single parent friends who's children we quite happily feed 2or 3 times a week.

That's kind of you to help them out x. It's good to know there's still good people around.

Evey

You don't have to explain things to me , I wasn't even really having a pop at you. Just saying there's always people worse off than you/us .
And I don't do fuck all for anyone really it my Mrs , I'm just the mug that pays for it :)

Gym membership is a tax on people not smart enough to realise that if they only spent less money on avoiding exercise, then they would get more exercise and have more money to spend.

For instance, why pay to drive a car to the gym, fight for a parking space as near as possible to the entrance, then sit on a fake bike pedalling nowhere for an hour, when you could ride a real bike somewhere and not have to pay?

Ive been going to a gym religously for over 25 years and I've never yet paid direct debit membership fees. I always pay as I train on a weekly basis...

Gym owners laugh at the fact that people are willing to sign up for annual membership and then go maybe half a dozen times while their bank account continues to bleed cash for the following 11 months.

Never sign up for anything unless you absolutely know you will go regularly......either that or just go for a really long walk :)

Annual membership? When i was with simply gym I cancelled problem it's Total Fitness that's complete assholes with me. Why they threatening me like this me???? I've not ever missed a payment.

And how was I to kmow when I signed up with them that I'm attempt suicide, end up four days on a drip fighting for my life n begon a downward spiral? They're being completely FUCKING UNREASONABLE!!!!!

Evey

Just refuse to pay and go to the citizens advice bureau then...

Why didn't you just speak to them and say you were cancelling instead of just cancelling your direct debit? I'm assuming you are on a rolling monthly contract and haven't signed up to some kind of 12 or 24 month subscription.

Why didn't you just speak to them and say you were cancelling instead of just cancelling your direct debit? I'm assuming you are on a rolling monthly contract and haven't signed up to some kind of 12 or 24 month subscription.

Contract? I just registered with them to become a member. I don't use tgeir facities so have every right to cancel a direcr debit.

Evey

Another anti-patient set of rules strikes again-the CDC has issued "guidelines" for PM groups to minimize the prescription of Schedual 2 meds. And guidelines on what else the patient can take or consume if taking 50 Mgs of morphine equivalents . No alcohol. No benzos even if scripted for a reason.

I am furious that "guidelines " substitute for medical management my PM people sort of wink at me having a glass of wine-I was told just don't for at least 5 days before testing. But I am on a very low dose of benzo from a psychiatrist that I do therapy with. I am beyond pissed off that I may have to go through a benzo withdrawal for no good reason.

Contract? I just registered with them to become a member. I don't use tgeir facities so have every right to cancel a direcr debit.
evey, simply by registering with them you may have explicitly or implicitly accepted their terms. whether there is a penalty for canceling and, if so, what the terms are will define what happens when you decide to cancel (i.e. there is a cost to canceling before a set period, etc.)

it's possible they're not being unreasonable at all - they may simply be holding you to an agreement you made when you accepted their terms.

alasdair

You're right tho, Outtie, there's always people worst off than ourselves :)

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.