European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A one called Nicola with big tits and a prize winning smIle :)

A one called Nicola with big tits and a prize winning smIle :)

You might see her next time. After winning the regional finals, she's probably at the national 'Smile of Britain' competition. It will be a tough challenge to unseat Shane McGowan, the 10 year incumbent winner.

No, it's not arrived yet - I'm just tempting fate by getting everything ready.

I only just saw this. I thought I was the only sad act that did that :D

Last edited:
Lol!! Shane McGowan....teeth like a reconisance patrol (black and green in colour and well spaced out :))

Hate to say it but he's one of those celebs where when they die everyone will say "thought be died ages ago" :)

Maybe but eating fruit through sports equipment has never been no.1 on my list of life goals (top five maybe but never no.1 :))

Lol!! Shane McGowan....teeth like a reconisance patrol (black and green in colour and well spaced out :))

shane-macgowan-a-wreck-reborn-new-teeth-tv-special

The Everest of dentistry

I've injected a ton of loperamide and while there isn't a proper rush, I can definitely feel opiate effects come on within seconds. Don't listen to the naysayers - It works and at the doses I took it made me nod much harder than 40mg oxycodone would. Should not be taken without an antihistamine though and enzyme inihibition can help. I used quinine along with it (careful with that one, especially if you have a heart condition. The arrythmogenic potential of opiates and quinine could become an issue), but it works very well on it's own. Enjoy your high and again: F*ck the naysayers, they are just jealous you can get such a strong OTC opiate that won't work for them! (I mean no offense to anyone posting here, but you really do not know the first thing about pharmacology if you expect everyone's bodies to work the same way yours does).

EDIT: I've also loaded diphenhydramine into the same rig and got a much more pleasant nod off it with a lot less histaminergic side effects.

This is why posting over in OD winds me up so much.......

Fucking moron central.....

Same rocket scientist who argued tooth and nail that adding speed to a 240mg morphine shot completely negates any chance of overdosing cos he did it ......and didn't die. :(

I'd lol, but OP shooting lope is just not on. Who knows what that might do to your veins & body!!

Use lope as an aid for acute opiate wds or just the runs in general man.

Whatever opiate effects come on are likely placebo, like junkies injecting water.

Safety first all!

Rtp

Status
Not open for further replies.