European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what, I think that would piss me off even more if some tosspot was calling it a form of artistic expression... :D

^ugh that sounds annoying, Chatty <3

Evey

To say the least...

The alarm is still going off so I ended up calling the police. They said they'd follow it up. Apparently if the alarm has been going off for more than 24 hours it becomes an environmental health concern & the police are allowed to force entry to the property to turn it off.

In some ways, I hope that happens. There happened to be a number for the caretaker on the outside of the property in question & I called that but the guy clearly didn't take it on board since that was at 10am & nothing has been done. Lazy fucker. Well, I think he might just be a doddery old fucker who forgot but still... that's how it makes me feel.

Got woken up at 9.30 by my partner coming home to tell me she no longer has a job. Apparently after weeks of praise and 'you're doing great', her boss said to her this morning that she's not qualified enough and they're letting her go with immediate effect. Turns out the woman who was starting the unspecified position in January who'd been talking to my partner on Linkedin about the company was actually the woman she was covering for as she had a two month notice period at her old job. So they had no intention of training her like they initially said, she was just a stop-gap for this other woman. So angry it hurts but it's within her probation period so we can't do anything. I get to see the person I love more than anything utterly deflated and apologising for things that aren't her fault, and I have to come up with a way to fucking pay the car, mortgage, and bills. Happy New Year, people.

Last edited:
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

That's weirdly exactly the kinda thing I needed someone to say man, cheers

Fer fuck's sake! Why is it that someone always has to steal yer fuckin thunder?

Went out on yet another vodka run about an hour ago. I was feeling pretty smug and groovy until I was accosted by some cunt obviously far more inebriated than myself.

"Alright mate" he said.

"Alright mate" I said. "What the fuck do you want" (I thought).

He said "do you know when the shops start appearing?"

I was about to say "what the fuck you on about you tit?", when it occurred to me that this guy must spend his whole existence within a 'Google maps universe'. He just keeps walking until his destination appears.

So I said, "yeh, just turn left at the junction and the Co-Op should appear" (without the slightest hint of irony I can assure you ;) )

"Thanks mate! He said as he staggered off round the corner...

I've read this three times and I still don't understand why it made you angry...

I'm livid right now! People in this hillbilly crap town I live in are still popping fireworks! They started popping them on the 19th of December. I wish I had super powers and I would conjure up a magnificent lightening storm, and strike them all with my bolts of lightening. Omg! There are no rules for fireworks where I live, and these people are exactly the reasons that they have to make rules for everything. I have been listening to loud sonic boom fireworks since the 19th of December, day and night!!

angry!
planned a night of fun times and self pleasuring. then got pulled into a situation that made me feel really threatened and scared (as in someone wanting to do me all kinds of harm). fuck. i hate feeling like this, and knowing i got myself there doesnt help. guess ill just have to do better in the future. and all that.

sometimes i wish i were a biiiit different.

What the fuck happened King? I really don't think there is a single one of us who hasn't ended up in that very same situation. Hope you're okay mate!

im probably also overreacting... thanks for the concern. there was no actual damage to anyone or anything. just got real scared of a situation. being scared is a conflicting thing. it reveals a bit of ones self that we dont usually want to know about
again, thank you :)

now back to being angry about the usual things. like poverty or other ways in which humans hurt each other

I'm just angry at the shithole that is my life and myself for letting it get that way.
The longer I'm away from gear the more I realise about myself, my priorities and my mistakes.
I'm angry that my instinctive reaction to realising how much I fucked up is to get fucked up.
Ouroboros personified.

I'm just angry at the shithole that is my life and myself for letting it get that way.
The longer I'm away from gear the more I realise about myself, my priorities and my mistakes.
I'm angry that my instinctive reaction to realising how much I fucked up is to get fucked up.
Ouroboros personified.

You're growing, maturing - ain't such a bad thing at all x maybe the easy option of fuckry ain't that easy at all.

Do you know there is a flowering sprout, it's very beautiful.

Last edited:
Ouroboros personified.

baby bunnie, we all get angry from time to time over the things we have or have not done. This is life. This is how we grow... This is how we become better people.

Sprout, many years ago my life was much as you are describing yours as. I was a major drug pig and i was not doing anything that fulfilled me. I had a lot of potential but i wasn't using it for anything apart from getting high. Then one of my close friends kind of had a go at me, saying i was one of the smartest people he knew but i was just wasting that gift by not using it for anything. He encouraged me to study. I took the advice. Enrolled in university, got my degree in nursing and from there a job that i love that gives me a great sense of fulfillment. You strike me as very intelligent. Why not further your education in whatever field takes your fancy. It will certainly keep the mind occupied and it will help with feelings of low self worth. It certainly worked for me. Just a suggestion. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.