European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow moving stores has meant I haven't been paid this month after being paid for the last 8 years nae bother. Sucks major balls because I have been commuting to the city and have very little to my name and need that money! Headed to work to start a wee riot until that money is in my account!

You do so girl! If you need any employment help, I'm your girl. Just drop me a line if you come across any snags in getting your wages okay xxxxx

Thanks, Sadie, will do! If they don't pay me today I won't be commuting tomorrow! My parents would loan me money but they don't need to know that lol

Last edited:
Any time darlin' You only need to drop me a PM. I can either advise or speak upon your behalf. S'up to you baby girl.

Any time darlin' You only need to drop me a PM. I can either advise or speak upon your behalf. S'up to you baby girl.

You always have the loveliest names for people lol. Thankfully I think momma bear and the area manager worked their magic because my manager hasn't contacted her but my mother was speaking to the area manager and it's in!

I'm fairly sure the loveyness the fair Lady Sadie and I spout over these forums has knocked a few people sick, and I hope it has! :p

=D <3

Every fucking time I start to feel motivated and generally great, I feel the need to study whatever interests me. I start feeling more intelligent and BOOM down goes y happiness.
Ignorance is bliss indeed :|

Or you simply need to find the balance between education and everything else. It's much better to learn a field inside out over several years than a crash course over the weekend, right? :)

<3

I'm angry that people are cunts with out fucking brains! Fucking animals! I honestly believe some people are better off when things kick off that I'm not around because I can be a gobby scary shit when pushed! DON'T FUCK WITH ME DON'T FUCK WITH THE ONES I LOVE! I'm surprised I've never landed in jail or ended up dead tbh! FUCKING THUNDERCUNTS!! I'll rip a dick off!

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest. Normal service should resume shortly.

Work was alright, this happened before I went to work. I just wasn't around at the time. I fucking wish I had been. I'm so mad and worried right now. But, I'll leave it at that and chill with a cider and try not to worry.

Thanks fubar <3

I'm angry that people are cunts with out fucking brains! Fucking animals! I honestly believe some people are better off when things kick off that I'm not around because I can be a gobby scary shit when pushed! DON'T FUCK WITH ME DON'T FUCK WITH THE ONES I LOVE! I'm surprised I've never landed in jail or ended up dead tbh! FUCKING THUNDERCUNTS!! I'll rip a dick off!

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest. Normal service should resume shortly.

Boo!
S'happened?!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.