• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Think more like 200-250mg a day. Have not got any symptons since, but have done AH since that. only got like 20mg back I think, so really not hoping im getting WDs when its out of the body.

Was very hard to take a picture of it, my phone have not flash in it so had to use a tool with light + hold my old phone takin picture at the same time

jD0sdzQ.jpg

the red you can see is clotted blood, it goes all the way down till I can't see no more. Or it did, after I had drank loads of water it was gone, just look like a wound now without blood, think if gets irritated it will start bleed again. Allso im very Closed in there, almonds pretty big.. It hurts a little to swallow. Im done with this chem for sure.

fuck me. don't think i'll be taking any more of this stuff then.

how were you taking it?

glad it's healing. hope you recover fully. i've drunk it in wine and felt a burn but no actual damage to tissue.

All snorted knock. So the drip had done that to me.

Thanks and yea I think I recover 100%. No more of this for me, its poison.

ugh, I think this makes it obvious this compound should be put in gelcaps and taken that way, not snorted, not eaten outright like most rc's, it's what I've been saying since the beginning, if it's so caustic, buy empty gelcaps, they sell bags of 1000 at my local health store and I live in probably the last metro area of Canada, so this isn't big and rather isolated :/

Wrapping drugs in rolling paper for swallowing is an even more accessible solution.

Damn, how could that happen... I snorted like 35g of that stuff in total and I never got any tissue damage.

Unless everyone's snorting USP-grade 99%+ pure Ah-7921 (they're not), it should be considered that impurities and contaminants might be responsible for any physical damage caused by any particular sample.

Wrapping drugs in rolling paper for swallowing is an even more accessible solution.

you know what? skins are easier to fill with drugs too. just don't waste your time making fancy bombs. dump it on a skin and wrap it up, job done.

Unless everyone's snorting USP-grade 99%+ pure Ah-7921 (they're not), it should be considered that impurities and contaminants might be responsible for any physical damage caused by any particular sample.

This must explain why everybody here says this chemical is painful to snort while my AH-7921 doesnt even burn a little. I must have the purest batch ?

I think there is also the possibility that some people have a salt while others have the free base.

This must explain why everybody here says this chemical is painful to snort while my AH-7921 doesnt even burn a little. I must have the purest batch ?

No problems RA 100mg for the last couple months with this source, I think purity varies greatly amoung suppliers.

Yeah he overdosed. 4,46mg per liter of blood mean he took how much ?

Sounds more like he clogged his circulatory system with a substance that doesn't dissolve in blood and shouldn't be I/V'd ?

I wouldn't recommend it but we've seen doeses which would have much more than 5ml/L in the blood stream

I have to remove this because I gave some of my AH-7921 to a friend and I told him to snort it. It was so painful for him that he pass the next 30 minute in the bathroom pouring water in his nose.

It seems I have snorted so much drugs that my nose tissues must have thicken or something.

Nope... like most amine salts it will sting if you put it up your nose....

????

fentanyl and pethidine are both absolute garbage when it comes to recreational use. so they are not "dope like" at all.

Fentanyl is absolute garbage???
There's a new epidemic happening in my city, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where "fent-heads" prefer
fentanyl to heroin any time of the day, and pay up to 100$ for a 100mcg patch,-thats one dose for a non-naive user...

My plant has some personal experience with fentanyl, and it says that
"whatever you mean by garbage, its at
best your own opinion.
Fentanyl is a powerful first-line opioid with same recreational properties as morphine in terms of euphoria, rush,
warmth, fuziness, etc..
Plus some hallucinations for some coz of its Kappa agonism..."

Received 250mgs of this today. Did an allergy test.

Then I dosed 25mg's via insufflation, I'll see how it goes.

I don't have much of an opiate tolerance.

0:00 Dosed 25mgs via insufflation

0:05 Should have listened to the people that said it burns, because yea this burns.

0:15 After about 15 minutes of pretty agonizing burning in my nostril and in the back of my throat, it is beginning to subside. Won't be snorting this stuff again. I feel kind of light and floaty.

0:30 I feel good right now. When I walk, I feel like I'm floating. Honestly, from what I've read, this is better then I expected. Previous opiate experience includes Poppy Seed Tea (usually around 1 pound per dose), codeine that had caffeine in it (caffeine always killed the buzz), and oxy. I haven't done oxy in over a year now though, but I can say that this is probably comparable to 10-15mgs of it. Again, keep in mind my memory of the oxy high is a bit fuzzy because I haven't touched it in so long. I'd say that this AH is better then poppy seed tea thus far though imo. I'm also slowly sipping a beer right now, going to go have a cig.

0:50 Still feel about the same right now. I checked my pupils and they are pretty pinned. Enjoying this, just finished up some work really quickly as well and was content in doing so.

Alright, so I'm back like 7 or so hours later. I re-dosed another 25mgs via sublingual consumption at about the 1h30m mark, and then I took another 25mgs via sublingual consumption around the 5 hour mark. Overall, I've had a pretty steady high, still feeling pretty nice right now. Just chilling, no major euphoria or anything, but in general feel like the analgesic effects are pretty prominent and that the overall opiate effects are still felt pretty consistently. Feel a nice combo of chilling yet still being focused. I've seen people say that AH feels like a mix between a noddy opiate and a stimmy opiate like oxy, and I'd say that yea, that pretty much explains it. A nice little novel chemical, pretty satisfied.

Last edited:
Received 250mgs of this today. Did an allergy test.

Then I dosed 25mg's via insufflation, I'll see how it goes.

I don't have much of an opiate tolerance.

0:00 Dosed 25mgs via insufflation

0:05 Should have listened to the people that said it burns, because yea this burns.

0:15 After about 15 minutes of pretty agonizing burning in my nostril and in the back of my throat, it is beginning to subside. Won't be snorting this stuff again. I feel kind of light and floaty.

0:30 I feel good right now. When I walk, I feel like I'm floating. Honestly, from what I've read, this is better then I expected. Previous opiate experience includes Poppy Seed Tea (usually around 1 pound per dose), codeine that had caffeine in it (caffeine always killed the buzz), and oxy. I haven't done oxy in over a year now though, but I can say that this is probably comparable to 10-15mgs of it. Again, keep in mind my memory of the oxy high is a bit fuzzy because I haven't touched it in so long. I'd say that this AH is better then poppy seed tea thus far though imo. I'm also slowly sipping a beer right now, going to go have a cig.

0:50 Still feel about the same right now. I checked my pupils and they are pretty pinned. Enjoying this, just finished up some work really quickly as well and was content in doing so.

Alright, so I'm back like 7 or so hours later. I re-dosed another 25mgs via sublingual consumption at about the 1h30m mark, and then I took another 25mgs via sublingual consumption around the 5 hour mark. Overall, I've had a pretty steady high, still feeling pretty nice right now. Just chilling, no major euphoria or anything, but in general feel like the analgesic effects are pretty prominent and that the overall opiate effects are still felt pretty consistently. Feel a nice combo of chilling yet still being focused. I've seen people say that AH feels like a mix between a noddy opiate and a stimmy opiate like oxy, and I'd say that yea, that pretty much explains it. A nice little novel chemical, pretty satisfied.

Any more information? How much would you say is a good first time dosage with no tolerance?

How long would you say it lasts?

Any more information? How much would you say is a good first time dosage with no tolerance?

How long would you say it lasts?

25-30 mg is good with no tolerance but tolerance get high very fast and it last forever, expect to be high the next day.