• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

This substance seems undervalued produces euphoria but not as much as other opioids. For other effects like snooze or analgesia is similar to other opioids.

I had another go at plugging the stuff, 350mg dissolved in 10ml and squirted up bum.

I held on as long as I could. It was unpleasantly sore in the rectum, as expected. But I gritted my teeth. And clenched my sphincter. Eventually I had to eject and so I think I lost about 2 or 3 ml (so probably absorbed only about 260mg) down toilet. Then I flushed my rectum twice with water to soothe it. And yeah it works! nice fast onset, strong too. So yeah.

Is this likely to actually damage my rectum? I mean, I've eaten many many grams of the stuffs and I don't think it's damaged my stomach, so... I guess it's just "irritation". I hope it's not burning a second hold in my arse. logic dictates it's not, I mean it's not burned a hole in my stomach or my veins or anywhere else so I can't imagine why it would cause long-term physical damage... maybe I should add some lidocaine to numb my bum :D

or take a smallish oral dose earlier to get some painrelief and not feel the plug?
i was amazed how strong the burning sensation from 3meopcp in the nostril was when i took it by itself, i had been always taking it in combo or at the tail end of mxe and never felt it burn until then.

How long have you been taking it to get to 350mg dose? how much did you need in the beggining, do you feel your tolerance still raising or have you reached some sort of platoe(ive been reading you use 350mg for some time now)?

in the beginning I needed 200mg, but that was just to feel anything at all. 350mg is a fairly strong dose (though didn't make me nod last night, guess that was because I lost some when I went to the lavatory)

I don't take it often enough to increase my tolerance much, really. That was my first dose in a week.

I don't find 3-MeO-PCP anything like as burny as AH. It does irritate the nose a bit, but I usually plug it now. Never feel anything when I plug it.

I was thinking last night how AH seems to be very much an "in the head" opioid for me. Not sure it would give much pain relief with oral pre-administration.

Dont worry about your rectum knock, I put so much stuff in my nose and I dont have sign of sinus cancer yet lol. Anyway after trying snorting Tapentadol HCl, I would highly suggest against plugging it ! lol

One thing I dont understand, you say you take 200mg to FEEL something ?... I snort 50mg and I nod for the rest of the evening and wake up with my labtop on my knee and a bowl of chips crashed on the floor then tell my self, wtf why Im I still there in my game this is exactly where I started when I opened it.

Is this likely to actually damage my rectum? I mean, I've eaten many many grams of the stuffs and I don't think it's damaged my stomach, so... I guess it's just "irritation". I hope it's not burning a second hold in my arse. logic dictates it's not, I mean it's not burned a hole in my stomach or my veins or anywhere else so I can't imagine why it would cause long-term physical damage... maybe I should add some lidocaine to numb my bum :D

Hard to say really but I just thought I'd point out the flaw in that logic. Our stomach is designed to handle large amounts of stomach acid without being eroded away - take some of that same acid and apply it to the tissue in your nose, under your tongue, or in your rectum and the effect is quite a different one. ;)

I think it's pretty clear there's likely to be some damage over time with regular use of one of these ROAs, the question is just whether or not it'd be significant enough to warrant avoiding an ROA, or if switching ROAs every so often to allow for tissue recovery would be all that's necessary.

If you can live with a slower onset maybe highly diluting your dose and apply it in small amounts at a time would be beneficial and lessen any damage if not avoiding most/all of it? :)

It's pretty much moot since I plugged again a few nights ago and the pain was really quite unbearable! Not doing it again =D

I've certainly not noticed any problems at all with long-term oral dosing, and I understand what you're saying about stomach acid and I've said as much myself (to persuade myself that it was OK to eat it :D). But once it's absorbed into the blood stream, surely it's no longer in an environment which is set up to cope with stomach acid? This is what I don't get. Surely if it burns the rectum, nose and mouth, then it should also irritate or damage blood vessels, the brain, the liver etc,

But I'm still alive :?

It's pretty much moot since I plugged again a few nights ago and the pain was really quite unbearable! Not doing it again =D

I've certainly not noticed any problems at all with long-term oral dosing, and I understand what you're saying about stomach acid and I've said as much myself (to persuade myself that it was OK to eat it :D). But once it's absorbed into the blood stream, surely it's no longer in an environment which is set up to cope with stomach acid? This is what I don't get. Surely if it burns the rectum, nose and mouth, then it should also irritate or damage blood vessels, the brain, the liver etc,

But I'm still alive :?

Im no biochemist, but I did study to be one for a little bit before running out of money and energy. From what I understand... it can be somewhat caustic to the inside of your body, but keep in mind that Cocaine directly kills heart cells. And out of the hundreds of drugs available, most of them burn when snorted or plugged, and can cause uneasiness in the stomach when ingested. Under that logic, 80% of the drugs on the market can damage the inside of your body (vessels and such.) And I havent heard too many reports of people dying from burned up blood vessels. However I HAVE heard a fair amount of reports of people having heart failure from the direct damage cocaine does the to heart. (not the stimulating damage, the direct molecular damage from the chemical itself touching the heart walls.)

Since there have been hundreds of studies done on coke, we know how it affects each different type of cell, from flesh, to heart cells, to stomach lining. However AH-7921 has not had a SINGLE physical study done on it. What that means it, for all we know AH7921 could be killing your brain cells in droves! And after you ingest another gram youll be officially brain dead. Or perhaps its EXTREMELY toxic to your liver and kidneys similar to alcohol and tylenol. Or perhaps its not very bad for anything except flesh (nose, rectum, exposed tissue.) We honest DO NOT KNOW! Thats why sites like bluelight exist, to gather harm reduction information as best we can. Always take caution, and if you start to notice something out of the ordinary (like people in this thread saying their skin broke out) I would quit immediately.

Im sure ingesting LOADS of a very caustic chemical, for example something with the burn of 2c-e, but the potency of cocaine, would cause some problems internally, but also remember that these chemicals get highly diluted in the blood stream and affect each type of cell differently.

Like I said take this with a grain of salt, Im just making inferences from what I know. Id say you are safe, and by that, I mean treat it like any other drug. Every drug will have negative effects on you, whether it is physical or mental. Just be moderate, and if it burns REALLY bad then stick to oral dosing. Your stomach lining is stronger against caustic and acidic chemicals, but your nose and your rectum are not. Personally, Ive withered away a fair amount of my septum that i will never get back from snorting so many caustic drugs. Be warned.

My order of 3G's just arrived today. Started out with an allergy test of about 1mg an hour ago, no reaction. About 10 minutes ago, I used about 50mg (snorted about 5mg just to see what all the fuss was about, put a couple milligrams on my tongue, and wrapped the rest in a piece of tissue and swallowed it).

Didn't really start to burn until a few minutes ago, and I can definitely see what you guys mean when you say not to snort this stuff. I only put a few MGs up the nose (and very slowly too) and even that feels a bit annoying.

Will keep you all updated on the effects, if any. By the way, my tolerance isn't that high right now -- in the last week or so, I've been taking about 200mg of Tramadol a day.

Update... this stuff has been a bit of a letdown for me. After my first dose of 50mg yesterday at work, I didn't feel any real noticeable effects... anything might have been placebo.

Later on in the night (about 10pm) I parachuted about 80mg after starting to feel minor withdrawals from not having any tramadol since 8am that morning (minor headache, some body aches). Also took a few Ibuprofen at this time as well. About an hour later I did notice a mild sense of calm and very light euphoria for a short time... my headache was also mostly gone. Don't remember much else, as I fell asleep not long afterwards. I do recall sleeping pretty well, which may have been helped by the AH.

In the morning though I did notice that the slight withdrawal feeling had returned (about 8am) and so took about 100mg of the AH. It wasn't until at work at about 10am when I started to notice the withdrawals fading away and a slight calm feeling. I then redosed about 50mg at about 11am to try to increase the feeling. Unfortunately it didn't seem to do much.

Overall, I have to say that while the AH does do a decent job at staving off withdrawals, it doesn't seem very recreational to me. Its effects seem to be very subtle and in the background. It's not a "get-you-high" drug, it's more of a "calm-you-down" drug. It's not completely useless like some are making it out to be... however, tramadol does a LOT more for me recreationally than the AH-7921. Your results will vary of course, that's just my experience.

I will continue to try out the AH as the tramadol continues to leave my system, so I can see what it's like without any withdrawals in the background.

Also I should mention that contrary to what I read in a previous post, this stuff DOES cause pupil constriction.

Last edited:
Have you read the thread? I have never been a user of strong opiates, just o-desmethyltramadol, poppy tea and AH7921. I need 200mg+ of AH7921. 150mg won't cut the mustard for a lot of people.

Could someone point me in the direction of some accurate information regarding the half-life of this substance.
I find lots of hearsay that it has a long, or very long half-life, but no actual scientific papers or the like.

Hello!
For how long period do you think you can use this without getting withdrawals?
I used Saturday, Sunday, Monday and then had a break until Thursday(I used again on Thursday)
I have never had withdrawals before; do you think I can use again today (Friday), and be withdrawal-free if i take a week long break after this? Or will I experience some withdrawal during the weekend?
I understand everybody is different; different neuro/biochemistry etc, but just as an estimated guess?
Also, if withdrawal should occur; how long after last use will it set in with this substance?
Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:
In my experience, I have avoided withdrawals by having a day or two off every day or two. That's taking it for months on end.

I got nasty withdrawals after a week or so of daily use.

The breaks are the important thing it seems, to me.

It probably also comes down to individual biology, but I reckon if you used again today and had a break you'd not have serious withdrawals.

It's a very long lasting drug, I reckon wds will come after 24 hours or so.

Remember this is a caustic, untested substance and we're guinea pigs.

Could someone point me in the direction of some accurate information regarding the half-life of this substance.
I find lots of hearsay that it has a long, or very long half-life, but no actual scientific papers or the like.

There are no scientific studies on this drug at the moment. Though behing an experimented user of this substance I can tell you that if I dont take it for a while like 2 months exemple. The first day I try it I can snort like 100 mg in a time line of 4 hours during the evening without nodding. Then the day after I take 25mg and nod constantly.

I suggest that the half-life is probably longer than 12 hours.

It remind me of Phenobarbital, I take huge amount the first day and I dont feel much than take less the next day and im completely fucked up.

I have to add,

An error I did alot with this substance is not wating long enough before redosing resulting in lost of effectiveness of the product and in virtuous circle redosing again. This is probably something alot of people here do too i guess. You better take a lower amount and accept that its all what AH-7921 can do. Also increasing the dose increase the side effects.

Just got 1g of this... yesterday (it's Krimbo here now, so Merry Krimbo to you all :)~<3 ) and, after quite a lot of research (even just that section on it's Wiki page about it being an included substance in Japanese I just ended up vapourising ~10mg or so...
I know - Eyeballing is bad!!! But I had a 50mg free sample of MDPV (as I ordered over £XX on my order of 1g of MDPV and 1g of 2-MeO-Ketamine [A.a.M.A.P.K.A*.Methylketamine )that I tested for allergic reaction and finished the 50mg - Scraping out the baggy aside - in doses that I approximated and was fine.

So yes - As someone said on an older version of this thread - There is a great deal of smoke / vapour produced when doing so though, as the legitimately used term in this case, SWIM from before, I wasn't that displeased with the taste: Don't get me wrong, it's not nice or owt, but not intolerable.
Anyhoo! I wasn't expecting much but I got a very slight, nice warm feeling, a tinsy bit of nausea and the all too known calm sensation. I'm just going to have a slightly higher dose now (Good thing about smoking / vaping is you can control your dose more easily as the effects hit very quickly) and let you know shortly how it effects me ;)

* Also and More Aesthetically Pleasingly Known As