• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Ive had a few anxiety attacks from it. About once evry ten days of taking it. I thought maybe id got some cannabinoids mixed up into it, but judging from Aleph, it can just give bad effects occasionally. A simillar thing happens to me with speed, usually i feel on top of the world, but occasionally i can be plunged into the foulest of moods. Its all very mysterious.

Interesting story... I've tried 3 different batches of AH. I SWEAR the vendor's 2nd bath was contaminated with cannabinoids. My dose hadn't changed, but I started getting anxiety attacks while on it. I also got munchies, and had bloodshot "stoned" feeling eyes for hours after the effects of the AH wore off. I did not experience any of these effects with my 3rd batch.

The second time, I was sleeping funny on my shoulder. I fortunately woke up to pee, and realized that my 4th and 5th fingers were totally numb (ulnar nerve). It took about 2 weeks to heal, but could have been way worse if I hadn't woken up.

The first time was my right hand, the second time was my left hand. Both times, I fell asleep on AH and seroquel. It is totally due to compression injury, not neurotoxicity.

Yeah, I found a way to dont get the numb hand during the night, I put a pellow under both arm and it seems to lower compression, I have no idea why the AH-7921 cause this tho its total mystery. I still wake up at night many time because of other symptom, sometime its dry mouth, sometime dry eyes, sometime I have difficulty breathing because my nose is stuffy. (I snort AH)... Im still trying to tapper... but DAMN its so hard, I dont have enough discipline. I also have pain which I cure with AH so I always find reason to take some ... yeah ...

I snort AH

How can you do that regularly/what doses are you taking? 8o
When I snorted ~20mg once the drip felt like eating away my nose/throat area for over half an hour. And that was the less corrossive HCL...

Regarding the "Cannabinoid Contamination" I just think AH has (not so pleasant) dissociative properties. Back when my tolerance was low I once redosed too much and had similar symptoms (anxiety, spinning/blurred vision and dry and swollen eyes).

How can you do that regularly/what doses are you taking? 8o
When I snorted ~20mg once the drip felt like eating away my nose/throat area for over half an hour. And that was the less corrossive HCL...

I know what you mean the first batch I got from the first vendor I tried felt like this but the AH-7921 I buy from the vendor Im buying now doesnt fells corrosive at all but it taste pretty bad tho
About the dose, ~15 to 35mg, 2 to 5 time a day.

Regarding the "Cannabinoid Contamination" I just think AH has (not so pleasant) dissociative properties. Back when my tolerance was low I once redosed too much and had similar symptoms (anxiety, spinning/blurred vision and dry and swollen eyes).

I first thought the dissociative effect were meaby NMDA antagonist effect but its probably ĸappa agonist effect, ĸappa is reported to be dissociative and unpleasant and most of AH-7921 analogues are potent ĸappa agonist.
ex: BRL-52537 , GR-89696 , ICI-199,441 , ICI-204,448 , LPK-26 , U-50488

And it could very well explain AH-7921 lacks of euphoria.

Interesting story... I've tried 3 different batches of AH. I SWEAR the vendor's 2nd bath was contaminated with cannabinoids. My dose hadn't changed, but I started getting anxiety attacks while on it. I also got munchies, and had bloodshot "stoned" feeling eyes for hours after the effects of the AH wore off. I did not experience any of these effects with my 3rd batch.

Knock, how has your latest batch been for anxiety attacks ?

Knock, how has your latest batch been for anxiety attacks ?

Well I've still not found that batch that I was looking for :| but I got another couple of grams last week and indulged extensively over the last few nights and there was no anxiety whatsoever, just full-on trippy/dreamy nodding that lasts well into the next day.

I just tried this for the first time today and I've got to say it definitely went above my expectations, but damn this stuff is more caustic than I was anticipating. I'd been reading about it for a while and figured it just burned a lot when snorted which with most chemicals I am fine with, I almost always snort my 2cs, and dpt. 4fa and 4-meo-pcp are the only ones that are to much for me snort 90% of the time, but AH-7921 probably just got added to that list. It burns bad in your nose, and sits there for a little while, clogs your nose up and all that but what it does to the back of your throat is even worse, I went through about 120-140mgs (lost count as I kept weighing out small doses ranging from 12 to 25mgs since it was my first time doing it and wanted to work my way up. But anyway so far the back of my throat feels like I swallowed a lit cigarette and I've hacked up 2 bloody flem balls, and it not blood dripping back from my nose, my nose feels fine now but Its definitely from the back of my throat its pretty sore.

But other than that I'm really surprised buy this chemical. I want expecting all that much but I actually caught some nods off this. My opiate/opioid tolerance is zero at the moment, all I've had this past month is 600mgs of tramadol and a sub, which when I get a strip I cut it into 4-5 pieces and it last me 3-4 days. But I was just wondering for people who have snorted it and tried sublingual, how do the doses for IN and sublingual match up? How much would you do sublingual to equal a 40mg dose done IN?

If you're getting internal bleeding... I don't know what to say! Don't do that, and sublingual is going to burn too. Snorting it put me in literal agony, eyes streaming. The worst pain I've ever had from any drug.

But I've had no problems swallowing the stuff in a gelcap, and I've swallowed probably 10-15 grams of the stuff since I started using it. It takes a while to come on with food in your stomach, but I've found that drinking fluids after consumption seems to hasten the onset. I reckon it must "wash" the drug through the stomach quicker than if left to be digested along with food. You might start with 50mg oral. 250-300mg gets me nodding but I have a bit of a tolerance. Tolerance develops pretty quickly, I found, but also seems to reset pretty quickly too, which is a blessing.

You can also dissolve it in a drink and the onset is rapid, but it tastes absolutely foul and feels like you've just drunk some nasty industrial solvent. I eat kratom, drink poppy tea and have munched MDMA crystal in my time, but this stuff takes the biscuit. A particularly horrible biscuit. So if you do that be ready with something nice to drink as a chaser.

yes this stuff is very caustic, sublingual and insuflation and plugging are definately out. The only painless ways of taking it are either putting your dose in a gelcap or putting your dose inside 1 or 2 rizlas and then wrap the rizlas up very tight and neck it with a swig of water. Several times ive had the rizla stick or come undone at the back of the my throat and that fuckin burns so have plebty of water on standby so you can have a second attempt, the best way is to kind of chuck the rizla bomb into your mouth, then instatly take a swig of water, the next instant tilt your head back and gulp. You have to do all this very quickly if using the rizla bomb method or it gets stuck in the back of your throat and starts unravelling. Once the stuff is actually in your stomach there is no pain atall.

I dont know about drinking it in a glass of water like Knock mentioned, but I'd rather avoid particularly horrible biscuits that could also possibly burn your throat and mouth on its way down.

I dont know about IV or IM-ing this stuff. I dont IV. But I could imagine things going very wrong and causing a lot of pain, so i'd reccomend anyone thinking of trying that idea not to.

It looks like im the only one who can snort this stuff without any pain, I probably get sinus tolerance from snorting Tapentadol (The most painful chemical I ever snorted). My sinus tissus have probably ticken.

BTW I would like you know what you guys think about what I written a few post above :
I first thought the dissociative effect were meaby NMDA antagonist effect but its probably ĸappa agonist effect, ĸappa is reported to be dissociative and unpleasant and most of AH-7921 analogues are potent ĸappa agonist.
ex: BRL-52537 , GR-89696 , ICI-199,441 , ICI-204,448 , LPK-26 , U-50488

And it could very well explain AH-7921 lacks of euphoria.

I doubt because it structure is not related to any other standard opioids but I think bluelight doesnt allow drug test question for the simple reason that WE CANT REALLY KNOW.

Never snorting this again, like many of you says, the drip. I fuckin can't take it much more (starting to fade tho'), fine on the nose but the drip 8(

50mg dissolved in 1ml water with average heat and average stirring, using a little citric, for IV. tasted bitter on the tongue but no more caustic than other chemicals and probably less bitter than ketamine, my regular DOC. went in fine though did notice a small amount of what seemed like muscle tension. this came from the uk's number one RC vendor, quality and purity 100% guaranteed. initial rush like a less strong pins and needles effect of morphine, short lasting, but definitely active. i am not a daily opiate user but have used opiatges frequently ranging from regular dhc and oxy usage to occasional heroin usage. vein looks fine at the moment.

EDIT: Pupils NOT pinned as you would expect with regular opiates.

copied from post i made in IV thread, as this seems more active and may be of more use to people.

I was unable to get a reply from another board. My ROA is oral. What dose would folks recommend for pain and then of course for recreation? I'm trying to stay away from Mexi Pharms and could use something that isn't MT-45, Tapentadol or Tramadol.

Right now I'm using Vicodin and Oxy and wish not to make this old habit return.

Thanks for your time

Never snorting this again, like many of you says, the drip. I fuckin can't take it much more (starting to fade tho'), fine on the nose but the drip 8(

lol, im going to tell you guys to start snorting Tapentadol HCl and tell me after that, that AH-7921 have an horrible drip. Honnestly, I dont know if the AH-7921 I got was different then all of you, but I dont feel anything from snorting AH-7921.

I did end up/ have snorted loads of times after that post. But man my batch of AH is very horrible drip, hell can't imagine anything have a worse drip, so no thanks with the tapentadol (what the hell that is) :D ^