• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

I was close at one point (when I PM'd Sprout many months ago), but I don't dive into things without thinking them through. A new stim could potentially be like kryptonite to me, and the more I've read about this the less it appealed to me personally. I think my days of trying new drugs, RC's in particular, are done.

As spacejunk says it's subjective what we like. Personally what put me off this was the short duration of the good effect vs the long residual stim, and the resulting level of fiendishness because of this. I feel like I already learnt my with RC stims when the cathinones were about.

Fair point Sid, and probably very wise. Just want to point out that any residual stimulation with 3 is very pleasant, unlike any other stimulants I've tried..

Wooah! This 3 is on form!! I've tooted 3 lines and have had to put it down cos I'm rushing my tits off...

Last edited:
Tbh Chip if you didn't enjoy vaping it then there is zero reason to continue to use it.
Insidious self-fuelling Stockholm Syndrome doesn't have many benefits.

And yeah, 'a better high' is entirely subjective with every drug.
Meth tends to be trading half my bank account for formication and listening devices.
For me Meth is simply too good at what it does - the Konami code of the neural system.

Watch what the fuck you're doing.
Careless dosing of purer product is inviting all the horrors of overdose.

3-FPM on the back of your throat really tastes/feels like vomit. I really should leave eating pills till I have a drink, especially when my mouth is dry already.

The fluid in every single lighter in the house just ran out...

A mad rush to the shop and I'm back in business.

That's the first time I've been out of the house this week. People everywhere I tell you!

I run up to the cashier and say "Adjustable lighter", and she's like "What colour", and I'm like "JUST SELL ME".

Maybe I should have said it like Terry Tibbs; "Adjustable lighter, talk to me"

You may wanna slow down a bit Mr Strife. <3

How well have you kept up on sleep, food, fluid intake, and the other general necessities for continued existence?
We've already had one hospitalisation after extended use, this shit really isn't safe for such frequency.

Thanks Sprout <3

I've managed to stay hydrated, and have eaten well enough. 2 nights of no sleep, but I've had the week off from work, so it balances out ;)

The thought of eating is much worse than the actual task, as was mentioned a little while ago.

Smoked up, loaded on 3 and in a crowded night club is great times to me. Needs the crowd to be into the music though, or it just doesn't feel good. It's no fun being totally muntered when everyone just wants to stand and drink.

Thanks Sprout <3

I've managed to stay hydrated, and have eaten well enough. 2 nights of no sleep, but I've had the week off from work, so it balances out ;)

The thought of eating is much worse than the actual task, as was mentioned a little while ago.

That last bit is very true IME.
I find soup and smoothies are easy to get down while retaining some remote nutritional value. A couple of those cheap protein rich meal replacement shakes helps to stop the muscle tissue becoming a fuel source too - if you have a low body fat percentage there isn't much else to burn after a few days of malnutrition.

My local ASDA just started selling a complete range of supplements which I pretty much cleared their stock of. You won't notice anything if you keep your salt concentration (not table salt, ions like Na/Cl/Ca/Mg/Fe) at appreciable levels but if you let them drop too far you're looking at collapsing and seizures as a likely risk.

How's the VC? As the session progresses it becomes a major issue for me, a small benzo dose (~1mg Pyrazolam) and some light exercise goes a long way in helping. A hot shower, a cup of tea and even just going up and down the stairs a few times will also help. <3

Thanks Sprout <3

Try not to do more than two nights without sleep. I did 3 nights no sleep n ended up writing incoherently (mind you I am on iPhone), have massive blocks in my memory n ended up with a week temp ban from Bluelight. I'm glad that's all; it coulda been workd I coulda donr thus shit IRL but because I'm kinda addicted to this it was on here but nometheless knowing you've said stuff to people n have no recollection isn't nice.

It's really fucking frightening to be honest n since then I've been careful wiith it, not haf as many all nighters n dosed less frequently

Be careful. Has anyone else had gaps in memory from this? Or remember a conversation as if it happenef yesterday when really it was 3 weeks ago?

Evey

Evey it really would be the best thing for you to drop the shit entirely. Quitting really is not difficult at all and not even remotely like opiate WD. A few days of being tired, hungry and irritable is all.
If you keep going the effects literally just disappear and you end up in a hole pretty quickly.

Quitting while you're ahead is infinitely preferable to keeping going. One of those options is only filled with positives, the other has absolutely zero benefit but huge risks. <3

Evey it really would be the best thing for you to drop the shit entirely. Quitting really is not difficult at all and not even remotely like opiate WD. A few days of being tired, hungry and irritable is all.
If you keep going the effects literally just disappear and you end up in a hole pretty quickly.

Quitting while you're ahead is infinitely preferable to keeping going. One of those options is only filled with positives, the other has absolutely zero benefit but huge risks. <3

What Sprout said Evey. I am not lecturing you or telling you what to do but in my experience as I said I gave up a heavy dex amphetamine habit and the only negative effects was lethargy and a bit of moodiness. Its not that bad or hard. The hard bit is the psychological addiction and that will only grow over time. The best thing to do is just drop it and move on. Only good things will come from doing that. There is no need to taper off a stim, that only prolongs the addiction. It's entirely your choice what you do though.

@Sprout

I've tried the smoothies tip, and they go down just lovely!

I've been taking multivitamins, and generally keeping myself tip-top, like Top Cat.

VC always gets pretty horrid after a while. Knee's go pretty much blue. A lot of my problems early on, were due to sitting in the same place for up to 3 days, and only moving to use the toilet. I've got some Pyrazolam, but must admit, I haven't really given it a good test. I've made a habit of getting up every now and then to clean, or organize something I should have organized days before.

I'm 6ft and weigh 8.11 stone, and don't have a tiny scrap of fat on me. I've had a lot of muscle loss, especially my calf muscles.

+1 on the shower, and a cup of tea! Earl Grey is my thing.

(Sorry about all of the delete/re-edits etc. I have to use a Tor browser, and I think it's having a funny 5 minutes.

Try not to do more than two nights without sleep. I did 3 nights no sleep n ended up writing incoherently (mind you I am on iPhone), have massive blocks in my memory n ended up with a week temp ban from Bluelight. I'm glad that's all; it coulda been workd I coulda donr thus shit IRL but because I'm kinda addicted to this it was on here but nometheless knowing you've said stuff to people n have no recollection isn't nice.

It's really fucking frightening to be honest n since then I've been careful wiith it, not haf as many all nighters n dosed less frequently

Be careful. Has anyone else had gaps in memory from this? Or remember a conversation as if it happenef yesterday when really it was 3 weeks ago?

Evey

I have huge gaps in my memory, but I think it's mostly down to the Flubromazolam I take to sleep. 3-FPM does seem to make it worse. I remember coming around the day after mid day, thinking. "What have I just done for the past 12 hours?"

Yeah I'm okay :D Yourself?

I'm extremely introverted, and I suffer from anxiety/depression stuff, so I tend to just float around watching! I'll take a look at the thread! :D

I thought depression and anxiety are the reason like 80% of people get fucked up in the first place. I know that's part of why I do it when I'm on a night out.

I get a bit of "what was I going to do" type issues, but that might be the weed helping. Haven't had a blackout night yet, touch wood it'll stay that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've definitely acquired a taste for 3-FPM, but after I attempted to go cold turkey on the Flubromazolam, of which resulted in a big shock to the system, I no longer think 3-FPM is worth worrying about.