• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Yeah, I may have found that out unfortunately. They're like Claptrap from Borderlands; He's great at first, then just becomes a nuisance.

Trying to taper, but end up giving up every time. I'll have a search around the forum for other people's successes on removing it from their life. Bloody things.

If I go to my GP, will they simply react with 'Hmpphhh RC Benzodiazepines' and pretty much do absolutely nothing, or will it be a good idea?

I think if you can show them what amount you are taking perhaps by converting it too the equivalent amount of diazepam so they understand your predicament they would help you. I dont know much about the rc benzos at all. Steewith2ees is the man to speak to on benzos. He has prepared a presentation for health professionals on rc benzos. There is a thread on it with the presentation in EADD.

If I go to my GP, will they simply react with 'Hmpphhh RC Benzodiazepines' and pretty much do absolutely nothing, or will it be a good idea?
If you go to your doc looking for help with a taper, they have a duty of care to help you.
Benzo withdrawal can kill you and cause seizures. Scary, dangerous - life threatening.

Look, i did a taper from flubromazolam with diazepam, overseen by a dr.
The cross-tolerance between the two doesn't seem too bad, which is to say that i was stabilised on a reasonable dose of diaz, from massive doses of f-lam.
Over the course of a couple of months, the doc saw me and checked how i was doing, and continually halved the dosage.
I had no withdrawal symptoms at all. It was a piece of cake.
But i wouldn't advise trying it without a prescribed and medically superivised taper plan - it is notoriously hard for people to stick to, plus dangerous.
But you can taper of flubromazolam quite easily with diazepam, as i did last year. Seek out a good addiction doc.

Friday - doses measured between 70mg > to figures i probs shouldnt say - rectal admin.

3pm ish -

t:00: 3f-pm

t+2:30: 3-fpm

t+4:00: 3-fpm

t+2:00 3-fpm

t+ 3:00 - 3FPM

and wadda you know it's 10 am the next day. the benzos i took 4 hours have seemingly done nothing.

getting pretty sick of this drug.

overwhelming urge to ditch these 3fpm and 4f-mph and just stick to regular old Phet.

or fuck stims altogether and go back to exclusive psych use.

bah.

Friday - doses measured between 70mg > to figures i probs shouldnt say - rectal admin.

3pm ish -

and wadda you know it's 10 am the next day. the benzos i took 4 hours have seemingly done nothing.

overwhelming urge to ditch these 3fpm and 4f-mph and just stick to regular old Phet.

bah.
FUBAR is a big fan of rectal admin...just not for drugs though

I tried vaping the other day but it didn't give that epic rush of 'omg i might die'.

3pm ish -

bah.

Hi Chip, long time no see :)

FUBAR is a big fan of rectal admin...just not for drugs though

Yeh, and you should fuckin know, baby... ;)

How's yer back(door)?

I tried vaping the other day but it didn't give that epic rush of 'omg i might die'.

Totally depends upon the quality of stuff you get. Sometimes it can be quite overwhelming and similar to crack - but unlike crack, it gets better and better. Other times you really have to work at it, but you get there eventually...

3pm ish -

bah.

First trip report from someone's opinion I'd actually put any faith in. And low and behold, it's exactly as expected.

What happened to this stuff being a better high than £175 a gram crystal meth?

...but glad to know you are alive, Mr Chippendale. :)
Hope you're doing alright mate, been a while since i've seen you posting.

First trip report from someone's opinion I'd actually put any faith in. And low and behold, it's exactly as expected.

What happened to this stuff being a better high than £175 a gram crystal meth?

Who said that?

Sprout by PM. Ask him. Said he'd used meth around 40 times. I did enquire was it properly pure glass, there is worlds between £40 a gram glass and £175 I'm sure I don't need to point out. He assured me it was the latter.

I habe a feeling he was probably high at the time, sometimes we all get caught up in the buzz.

Sprout by PM. Ask him. Said he'd used meth around 40 times. I did enquire was it properly pure glass, there is worlds between £40 a gram glass and £175 I'm sure I don't need to point out. He assured me it was the latter.

I habe a feeling he was probably high at the time, sometimes we all get caught up in the buzz.

That's something I can't comment on - never having tried it (but its on my 'to do' list).

But why not try a couple of grammes of 3 yourself, then you can make the comparison?

It's fairly subjective i think.
Some people love meth, some love coke; others hate stims but love weed - some can't enjoy weed and really go for smack.
Even amongst stim users, different people have different tastes.
Meth, dex, MDPV, cocaine, ethylphenidate, amphetamine sulfate - etc etc etc - there are heaps of different perspectives as to what makes a good stim (or a bad stim) and this could be related to biochemistry, expectations, quality of product, ROA, reason for using - and so on - as much as it is taste/preference.

There are too many variables to state something like that definitively, i reckon.
Some people are using 3-fpm for the stimulation; wheras others are chasing the rush.
It's all horses for courses, IMO.

Personally i think meth is better - but they are quite similar in some ways.
You need a stupid amount of 3-fpm for it to really have any resemblance to methamphetamine, though - but so much of what people write in these threads could be interchangeably written about meth.
The fiendishness of vaping, the variation of effects based upon ROA, dose etc.
Even the "calm stimulation" reports - that feeling that you can just sit and enjoy it rather than bouncing off the walls (or...alternately - bounce off the walls!) - all sounds remeniscent of my experiences with methamphetamine back in the day.

Having said that, i havent done meth in a long time because it is an ugly drug that causes all sorts of problems. But i did it when i was in my early 20s, and you could say that i am quite well acquainted with its effects...

That's something I can't comment on - never having tried it (but its on my 'to do' list).

But why not try a couple of grammes of 3 yourself, then you can make the comparison?

I was close at one point (when I PM'd Sprout many months ago), but I don't dive into things without thinking them through. A new stim could potentially be like kryptonite to me, and the more I've read about this the less it appealed to me personally. I think my days of trying new drugs, RC's in particular, are done.

As spacejunk says it's subjective what we like. Personally what put me off this was the short duration of the good effect vs the long residual stim, and the resulting level of fiendishness because of this. I feel like I already learnt my with RC stims when the cathinones were about.