• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

I have 1 pair of 28" pants. I went through a phase of uh, erratic weight changes where i ended up wearing braces instead of a belt because it was less fucking around (and kept me trousers up!)
I'm much healthier and more stable nowadays, fortunately.

I find this stim really to weak to be worthwhile, although it does seem quite dopaminergic and able to induce mania in high doses, I find it to be mostly side effect free and a clean and safe stim, atleast it feels like it, haven't come across any of the reported health issues.

3 gram lasts about half a week, a week tops for me, I allways combined it with mpa and now with 4fmph/4feph.

DXM and Amps is certified Serotonin Syndrome territory.

I disagree with this entirely, getting serotonin syndrome from combining ssris or releasers is really extremely rare.

DXM is probably a good addition for stim users to avoid the development of too much tolerance.

Anyone who thought 4-MMC or MPA was bad for making you stink....

You have no fucking idea.

I disagree with this entirely, getting serotonin syndrome from combining ssris or releasers is really extremely rare.

DXM is probably a good addition for stim users to avoid the development of too much tolerance.

Tramadol and fluoxitine anyone??? :)

Anyone who thought 4-MMC or MPA was bad for making you stink....

You have no fucking idea.

Really? Worse than 4-MMC coming from your skin you mean? I find speed and mephedrone 2 drugs which are bad for that and I view it as a sign of being cardio toxic, MDPV was hellish for it too.

Much worse.... far more lipid-soluble as well so it lingers for days and days.
It's not specifically a sign of cardiotoxicity as such, though all of them stick their dick in your aorta eventually, a lot is from ramped up metabolism and a poor diet leading to funky catabolic processes and the proteolysis of muscle once the fat stores are depleted producing Urea, Uric Acid and Ammonia.

The "fishy" smell is the sheer amount of Nitrogenous compounds exceeding the hapatic capacity being excreted.

Protein Breakdown
Nitrogen Perspiration

It's finally happened!
Academic analysis of isomeric differentiation in 3-FPM.
Paper on PubMed

Suggests the shonky syntheses (do I complain about shitty chemists too much? :p) results in a variable mixture of ortho-,meta-, and para- Fluorination, or rather: 2-FPM, 3-FPM and 4-FPM exist together in samples.

It's finally happened!
Academic analysis of isomeric differentiation in 3-FPM.
Paper on PubMed

Suggests the shonky syntheses (do I complain about shitty chemists too much? :p) results in a variable mixture of ortho-,meta-, and para- Fluorination, or rather: 2-FPM, 3-FPM and 4-FPM exist together in samples.

Ahaa... Can you access the full paper Sprout?

It's not even been fully published yet but I'll see what I can do when I get journal access via Uni.

Why Ephedrine, Mr Boa?

AFAIK the actual "cuts" as opposed to synth byproducts were Phenidates, MPA and the Aminoindanes.

How much 3-F do you think you get through in a week FUBAR?

Ok. Nice to have my long held suspicions about the isomers confirmed anyway...

This is merely the positional isomers, I have a feeling the optical isomerism plays a pretty major part too.
Phenmetrazine only has one effective enantiomer and three complete duds...

This is merely the positional isomers, I have a feeling the optical isomerism plays a pretty major part too.
Phenmetrazine only has one effective enantiomer and three complete duds...

Which increases the variables no end. No wonder its so bloody unpredictable! I did notice that on Wedinos, all the recent samples submitted have tested as 3fpm, no other cuts. But I'm still finding significant differences between batches - this has got to be down to the optical isomers surely?

I haven't really held much faith in the accuracy of WEDINOS for a while. They don't seem to acquire reference samples in anticipation and aren't meticulous in separatory analysis.
Failing to differentiate between 5-IT and aMT and reporting all to be 5-IT because it was in their records was quite a doozy, so I really can't see them identifying simple positional subs when only the meta- iteration has really been popular.

Not a clue how many of 3-FPM's variations are even active, let alone relative dosage and effect profile.

I haven't really held much faith in the accuracy of WEDINOS for a while. They don't seem to acquire reference samples in anticipation and aren't meticulous in separatory analysis.
Failing to differentiate between 5-IT and aMT and reporting all to be 5-IT because it was in their records was quite a doozy, so I really can't see them identifying simple positional subs when only the meta- iteration has really been popular.

Not a clue how many of 3-FPM's variations are even active, let alone relative dosage and effect profile.

Christ, who the hell can you actually trust these days? In my last job, I had to evaluate the usefulness of an XRF analyser http://www.oxford-instruments.com/products/spectrometers/x-ray-fluorescence-analyzer when the RoHS regulations came in. I wondered then if it would be useful for drug analysis, but my bosses deemed it too expensive. do you think one of these would be any good? I'll stick a tenner in.....

Christ, who the hell can you actually trust these days? In my last job, I had to evaluate the usefulness of an XRF analyser http://www.oxford-instruments.com/products/spectrometers/x-ray-fluorescence-analyzer when the RoHS regulations came in. I wondered then if it would be useful for drug analysis, but my bosses deemed it too expensive. do you think one of these would be any good? I'll stick a tenner in.....

X-ray spectra wouldn't be my method of choice, it's just not sensitive enough for "our" use without some pretty major modifications which are ridiculously expensive.

Phase dependent Gas Chromatography used alongside a Near-Infrared Spectrometer connected to a CPU that eats algorithms for breakfast would be perfect though.