• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

For some reason 4-FMC has recently became hard to come by. Yet 3-FMC is becoming pretty easily obtainable. It seems like just a few months ago it was the other way around and had been for awhile.

Yes I have tried methylone and flephedrone in combo at 150(fleph) and 200(methylone)..didn't really add that much to the methylone experience. I would rather start out with a little flephedrone and do the methylone later on.

As far as someone saying that flephedrone is worthless I must disagree. I LOVE 4-fa too, and would rank it in another league than flephedrone....but I feel that fleph isn't useless. It is a nice/mellow/weeknight experience...or to start out a drone/lone night nice and slow.

^^Funny you should mention that because that is the next entactogen combo on my list. I have tried 4-fa with MDAI(which I don't like under normal circumstances) and had a great time. It gave the 4-fa more of an entactogenic push without adding stimulation.

I have high hopes for 4-fa and methylone....my favorite entactogens are MDMA and mephedrone but I won't combine drone with anything other than methylone for too many reason to name.

^^What are your thoughts on 4-fa? How do you like it compared to drone/lone? I found it be lovely but still not on par with mephedrone. Flephedrone starts out like a low dose drone feeling and then doesn't go anywhere higher. Like I stated earlier it is good for a pre-dose dose but not for an entire evening.

^^Yes MDAI sucks on its own IMO but when combined with 4-fa it creates some beautiful feelings of empathy. 4-fa lacks a bit in the entactogenic department but it feels great on the body and mind. MDAI doesn't really have a "feel" but it added depth and clarity to my 4-fa experience so it was worth it.

^^Well I wouldn't combine a trilogy like that until you understand exactly how each substance works for "you". I think adding MDAI with methylone would be a bit of overkill but that is just my 2 cents. Always start out small with any substance/combo and work your way up. This is just as true for stims as it is with psychedelics. If you try 4-fa and methylone together write up a TR for us :) have you read through the 4-fa thread yet?

Got an email that cracked me up today. A few days ago I was on a popular site and wrote them asking why the add to cart option on 4 FMC wasn't working because it was in stock.
Well today I received an email replying to the question today and I quote,
"Add 3fmc, its same thing."

WOW! These dumbfucks selling this shit to hundreds maybe thousands of people don't even have a clue!

OK update! Got this today, once again I quote,

"3fmc is flephedrone and that's are similar substances sold under diff names."

Is 3-FMC refferred to as Fluphedrone and 4-FMC Flephedrone or the other way round or what?

Fair play I love the name of this drug and the comments about fleroin and flannabis had me in stitches, nicknamed my mate the flephenator after he became a bit of a fiend for the stuff :p

I heard that snorting meph , you can pierce your nose inside...

sniff 3-fmc every day, there is this risk?

I would assume that there is that risk of this happening with any powder your shoving up your nose on a daily basis, obviously the larger the quantity of powder and however caustic it is will depend on how quickly it will tear your nose apart and leave you with a sinus infection.

I heard that snorting meph , you can pierce your nose inside...

sniff 3-fmc every day, there is this risk?

Yeah, you can get what is called nasal septum perforation. YOu can clean your nose before and after, it doesn't matter, putting drugs up your nose on a daily bases will put a hole in your septum. There's one trying to finish the job on my septum, half way through it. I can fell a small crator, which is probably from peevee or drone. 3FMC is even worse on the nose than those two to me so you might want to take breaks from insufflating doses. People say it can't happen, but I know someone that has septum perforation from just plain o'nasal spray.

Yeah, you can get what is called nasal septum perforation. YOu can clean your nose before and after, it doesn't matter, putting drugs up your nose on a daily bases will put a hole in your septum. There's one trying to finish the job on my septum, half way through it. I can fell a small crator, which is probably from peevee or drone. 3FMC is even worse on the nose than those two to me so you might want to take breaks from insufflating doses. People say it can't happen, but I know someone that has septum perforation from just plain o'nasal spray.

how do you wash a nose?

how do you wash a nose?

Just incase this question wasn't a joke: Wash the outside of your nose with soap and water, it's just good hygiene... But for the inside it's suggested pre and post insufflation wash with nasal saline spray/drops. NeliMed Sinus Rinse does wonders at times.

'And if you notice any indentions developing surrounded by puss, take a long break from insufflating unless you want a hole in your septum and clean 2-3 times a day with a cue tip until you remove all the puss you can. Then apply anti-biotic ointment to damaged area.

If you have the tendency of stucking powders or chemicals of any kind up your nose often, seriously, get a flashlight, a mirrior, and something small like a q-tip to lift up your nostrals if need be and take a look at your septum to check out your nose's condition.

Last edited:
Now that I've taught my hygiene lesson of the day, can someone tell me if there's a simplier way of telling the difference between 3 FMC and 4 FMC than sending it off for a lab verification? See I have a few different samples of both, and I got either one sample that is either really great or neither one of the two. OR one that's dog shit quality or neither one of the two, OR possibly both.

can someone tell me if there's a simplier way of telling the difference between 3 FMC and 4 FMC than sending it off for a lab verification?

4-FMC feels more serotonergic & calm.
3-FMC feels more dopaminergic & rushy.

4-FMC has more nasal burn & a sweeter smell than 3-FMC.
Fleph should really be taken orally for best effect.

3-FMC is a more crystalline powder & has a drier consistency.
4-FMC is plain white powder & can be quite moist & clumpy.

IME, a 200mg oral dose of 4-FMC feels very euphoric.
3-FMC has never felt euphoric to me. Just rushy & 'stimy'.