• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

^^Tis alright...........mellow and easy going....a lot of material as it is fluffy in a weird kind of way. Never really peaks IME, just makes me want to do something stronger!

well i was already coming down off a mephedrone/weed high so im not real sure as to what i really feel right now lol but i think i like it, kinda mellow

Anyone done 500mg+ line? I know those lines with meph will really blow ur mind so im wonderin if with fleph it could be a lot better at such a high dosage

Last edited:
Anyone done 500mg+ line? I know those lines with meph will really blow ur mind so im wonderin if with fleph it could be a lot better at such a high dosage

Don't, just don't :|

Flephedrone leaves amazing bruzism as well...

^^Tis alright...........mellow and easy going....a lot of material as it is fluffy in a weird kind of way. Never really peaks IME, just makes me want to do something stronger!

QFT.

And as for the the 500mg+ lines, stupid idea.. If you want that hit just buy meph. I did a g of fleph all sniffed in a couple of hours ages ago. It was quite nice upto about half a g, after that it just became edgy and dysphoric I thought. IMO/IME it's just another mediocre RC really. Not bad if theres nothing better on offer but not amazing either and still has that toxic feeling after that all the cathinones have...:\

QFT.

And as for the the 500mg+ lines, stupid idea.. If you want that hit just buy meph. I did a g of fleph all sniffed in a couple of hours ages ago. It was quite nice upto about half a g, after that it just became edgy and dysphoric I thought. IMO/IME it's just another mediocre RC really. Not bad if theres nothing better on offer but not amazing either and still has that toxic feeling after that all the cathinones have...:\

+1. Unless you are quite pissed, and then i found big doses dont give that edgy feeling.

But best in smaller doses generally.

yea did a 200+ line and then ate about 500mg but I dont really think i felt anything at all off it, i mixed some rydalin with it to actually feel something

I didn't think 4-FMC was very euphoric. Like a warm smoother less intense meph. You'd be better with the meph and just bombing it, fleph is pretty pointless sourcing now it's illegal.

Thing is, both Fleph and 3-FMC can still be sourced. Mephedrone is much harder to source unless you go to street dealers.

I think I may have already asked this, but these are explicitly banned in the US right?

^-Don't think so. Probably falls under Federal Analogue Act like mephedrone but not sure on it being specifically illegal...

After reading some of this thread i'm still left wondering...
Is the high of 4-FMC comparable to cocaine to any extent?

Just had proper 3-FMC for the first time tonight - feels much cleaner than 4-MMC but less euphoric and empathic. Not bad but not amazing.

How does it compare to 4-Fluoroamphetamine?

Not even remotely comparable, 4-FA is probably one my favourite stimulants, really one of the best out there.

Flephedrone is worthless, you can take it if you have nothing else available but honestly I wouldn't even bother.

I have tried both 3FMC and 4FMC so i can compare them both, 3FMC feels very clearheaded and is more like a study aid, an excellent one at that imo, but not very recreational, alot less compared to 4FMC, wich feels like a cross btw coke and amphetamine.

as far as i know the 4fmc is weaker, it actually just a "replacement" for 3fmc, nut since now both of them are on the list, there is no points then , about the charge, i am pretty sure it do have a bog percent of cafine inside, becauce , the hanover effcect of charge feel just like a weekend with too much of jager bomb... haha

There was someone mentioning that 4-FMC & MDAI would make a good combo. But what would be proper doses? Anyone have experiences? I think something like 150mg 4-FMC (insufflated) and 100mg MDAI (orally) for a start should be ok. How about re-dosing - 100mg+100mg after 2-3 hours sounds fine...? Thanks for answers!

Last edited:
Your starting dose sounds alright. Not sure about redosing, as I've tried neither. :)