• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

Could contain anything really after seeing what's been found in the NRG range post-cathinone ban.

Why what has most commonly been found in the NRG range post ban do you know

WSa Label Comment
1 NRG-1 - Butylone + MDPV
2 NRG-1 - Flephedrone (4-fluoromethcathinone)
3 NRG-1 - Flephedrone + MDPV
3 NRG-2 - 4-Methyl-N-ethylcathinone
4 NRG-1 - Flephedrone + MDPV
5 NRG-1 - Caffeine + traces of mephedrone
6 NRG-1 - Naphyrone
7 NRG-1 - Butylone + MDPV
8 MDAI - Inorganic composition
9 NRG-1 - Mephedrone
10 NRG-1 - Inorganic composition
10 NRG-2 - Mephedrone + benzocaine
11 NRG-1 - Mephedrone
11 NRG-2 - Mephedrone
11 DMC - Caffeine + lidocaine
11 MDAI - Mephedrone
12 NRG-2 - 4-Methyl-N-ethylcathinone
source

Meh. Junkies have been shooting brick dust for years. Neva dun me no arm, innit.

I have tried Flephedrone powder as well as charge...are they the same thing?? If so then my point is void, but to me they both felt like mellow/coke like cat's that only meow at high doses or in combinations. Good for an easy night but come prepared with something else in case you get bored with the effects.

I have tried Flephedrone powder as well as charge...are they the same thing?? If so then my point is void, but to me they both felt like mellow/coke like cat's that only meow at high doses or in combinations. Good for an easy night but come prepared with something else in case you get bored with the effects.

Charge is 3-FMC, Flephedrone is 4-FMC.

You have to get pissed on Charge, IMO.

Yeah I enjoyed the flephedrone alot don't get me wrong, but I just kept thinking the whole time how I could have spent that money on meph or methylone. It's nice to try for sure just not a keeper.

I actually used it a lot over about an 18mth period, always in the boozer or at house parties (and therefore always with booze). Me and my mates just thought of it as a coke substitute, with some very mild MDMA-ish type effects (such as the eye wiggles).

Because of it's legal status and its availability (I live somewhere where you do time for 1.5g of coke) we hammered it! Now that it's banned our nights out are a lot less fun.

Granted, it doesn't give the sheer fuckness of meph but that's not always the buzz I'm looking for.

How does a mix between bk-MBDB and 4-FMC sound? Any combination's other than alcohol that people have found pleasurable?

How does a mix between bk-MBDB and 4-FMC sound? Any combination's other than alcohol that people have found pleasurable?
What's the logic behind your combination? If you want to add empathogenic effects, you should try fleph + MDAI.

I haven't done flephedrone yet, but I really enjoyed buphedrone + MDAI.

According to new analyses, the current version of "Charge+" (with the hologram-sticker "Genuine Charge Party" on it) contains Alpha-Pyrrolidinopropiophenon (-PPP), an unknown Pyrrolidinopropiophenon as well as caffeine. Results are displayed at www.checkyourdrugs.at at the latest warning letters.
The Trinity College of Dublin has also checked several "Herbal Highs", from which it can be seen that a previous version of "Charge+" contained flephedrone and caffeine. Results are displayed at www.drugs.ie at features. I guess they change their ingredients from time to time, but as the disussion here still states that "Charge+" contains flephedrone, please be aware that this may apply for older versions, but is no longer the case as regards the current version!

Anyone have any experience dosing orally with 4-FMC?? It is nice and mellow nasally but just wondering if it would be any more intense.

Dosed 50mg orally. Just like people have said, it provides a mediocre background high that doesn't even compare to its meph or methylone cousins. IMO, its like MDPV without jitters. Chasing it with an energy drink containing 250mg of caffeine didn't improve the experience much either, although sleep depriving effects were prolonged for up to 9 hours. The upside is that the high fades as subtly as it comes on--which means little to no crashing. Those seeking a better high are better served by other alternatives.

According to new analyses, the current version of "Charge+" (with the hologram-sticker "Genuine Charge Party" on it) contains Alpha-Pyrrolidinopropiophenon (-PPP), an unknown Pyrrolidinopropiophenon as well as caffeine. Results are displayed at www.checkyourdrugs.at at the latest warning letters.
The Trinity College of Dublin has also checked several "Herbal Highs", from which it can be seen that a previous version of "Charge+" contained flephedrone and caffeine. Results are displayed at www.drugs.ie at features. I guess they change their ingredients from time to time, but as the disussion here still states that "Charge+" contains flephedrone, please be aware that this may apply for older versions, but is no longer the case as regards the current version!

That's quite interesting. I didn't know Charge+ was still out there.

i just got 4-FMC, trying it soon. I hope its good

Last edited by a moderator: