• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2024 Recovery Thread

It is great to hear that things are going well for you. You had a little difficulty a while back and it is wonderful to know you are doing great and are in a good place in your life; I wish the best and good luck, bro.😊
thanks! yeah christmas was a doozy that’s for sure - but in a week i’ll be roughly 4 months without addiction! pretty fucking cool.

Struggling with my mental health & PTSD shit. I’ve rescheduled therapy appointments & everything else for a couple weeks now. Hoping next week I can get back to it even though I’m struggling with what’s the fn point. Ran out of all my meds early because I can’t pace myself when I’m struggling or ever sometimes really. Dealing with pain, flashbacks, night terrors ect. causes a lot of suicidal ideation though I’ll never attempt it again because I don’t want to pass that trauma on to someone else & I got a cat I can’t leave him.
… probably should have posted this all in the dark side but here I am. I don’t know

*I really do hope everyone else is doing okay & hangin in there. Sorry for the depressing post guys
Hugs

Struggling with my mental health & PTSD shit. I’ve rescheduled therapy appointments & everything else for a couple weeks now. Hoping next week I can get back to it even though I’m struggling with what’s the fn point. Ran out of all my meds early because I can’t pace myself when I’m struggling or ever sometimes really. Dealing with pain, flashbacks, night terrors ect. causes a lot of suicidal ideation though I’ll never attempt it again because I don’t want to pass that trauma on to someone else & I got a cat I can’t leave him.
… probably should have posted this all in the dark side but here I am. I don’t know

*I really do hope everyone else is doing okay & hangin in there. Sorry for the depressing post guys
Hugs
Things will turn around. Sometimes you don't really have control over these things. Just try to look after yourself. Try getting back to therapy and just take it day by day. So sorry you're going through this.

Hugs
No you are fine. It's really tough when you go through those tough periods. And I am really sorry that you have to go through all of that too. Your days will get better. But sometimes it gets to be really difficult too. Please get better. You CAN get through this. Okay. It takes a little bit of time too.

Thank you for all of your hugs always. Okay hugs. They always helped. Get better asap. k. bye. :):cry:<3🌻

Things will turn around. Sometimes you don't really have control over these things. Just try to look after yourself. Try getting back to therapy and just take it day by day. So sorry you're going through this.

No you are fine. It's really tough when you go through those tough periods. And I am really sorry that you have to go through all of that too. Your days will get better. But sometimes it gets to be really difficult too. Please get better. You CAN get through this. Okay. It takes a little bit of time too.

Thank you for all of your hugs always. Okay hugs. They always helped. Get better asap. k. bye. :):cry:<3🌻
Thank you guys 💜💜

Thank you guys 💜💜
I hope that you are keeping up with your art. You sound like you have a gift. Really.

I have finally been able to sleep again. It seemed like it was many years.

Keep on keeping on. You always do so great !! 🌞

I can get exhausted so easily.

We need to drink lots and lots of water too. 🫗👍

Keep hydrating. The weather will get dry and humid really soon.

Anyway . . .

Thanks for posting.

I hope that you are keeping up with your art. You sound like you have a gift. Really.

I have finally been able to sleep again. It seemed like it was many years.

Keep on keeping on. You always do so great !! 🌞

I can get exhausted so easily.

We need to drink lots and lots of water too. 🫗👍

Keep hydrating. The weather will get dry and humid really soon.

Anyway . . .

Thanks for posting.
Gracias amiga 💕 I love art, I haven’t done any in days. Thank you for reminding me & reminding me to keep hydrated … I’m going to drink some water rite now.
Thank you for always being so kind, you’re a special person
Hugs 💜

Gracias amiga 💕 I love art, I haven’t done any in days. Thank you for reminding me & reminding me to keep hydrated … I’m going to drink some water rite now.
Thank you for always being so kind, you’re a special person
Hugs 💜
I will drink to that. yes a water !! Love that !!! ✨✨

and that reminds me . . . my liquid vitamins too. Thanxxxx 😭❤️‍🔥

so muches.

Hugs
No, this is the recovery thread, and sometimes things don't go well. I really don't know what to say, other than hang in there; I know words don't help usually, but I really hope and pray you can turn things around. I meant to send this before, but didn't send, opps

mAbvLkT.gif

I wonder about @somnilicious He never said good bye. But he never does though.
That's why I think he is alright. Anyway. Sorry to be all Gloomy. I guess he just left.
It can happen.
GH8WqYh.gif

bye. Have a strong positive and wonderful day as possible.

<3

No, this is the recovery thread, and sometimes things don't go well. I really don't know what to say, other than hang in there; I know words don't help usually, but I really hope and pray you can turn things around. I meant to send this before, but didn't send, opps
Thank you so much J
Hugs 💜

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence, been studying hard. Ran into a dear old friend that I used to use with...Had a decent chat. He's got himself a little girlfriend and seems happy. I don't know how much/how often he uses but I'm glad I'm not using anymore. I've grown a lot as a person and for the first time in a long time everything's coming together. I can't judge my friend for his habits but I'm glad to see him happy and that he has a nice companion. I just don't want to get dragged back in. But I think I'm past that point now anyway. :)

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence, been studying hard. Ran into a dear old friend that I used to use with...Had a decent chat. He's got himself a little girlfriend and seems happy. I don't know how much/how often he uses but I'm glad I'm not using anymore. I've grown a lot as a person and for the first time in a long time everything's coming together. I can't judge my friend for his habits but I'm glad to see him happy and that he has a nice companion. I just don't want to get dragged back in. But I think I'm past that point now anyway. :)
It’s good to hear from you amigo & that you are doing well :)
Proud of you hermano
Big hug 💜

It's good to have confidence, but don't let yourself get back into any situation where it will trigger that comfort and good feeling because I'm speaking from experience that's what you don't want.

It's good to have confidence, but don't let yourself get back into any situation where it will trigger that comfort and good feeling because I'm speaking from experience that's what you don't want.
Yeah of course. I stuck around for a chat but said I had to get going. I can be easily influenced and I know I have to set strong boundaries. Was a little bit sad seeing them both off chops but I'm glad that's not me anymore.