• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2022 alcohol support thread

Even if it is unhealthy with questional benefits you are not Probably rapidly disintegrating that way. Unsatisfying limits are better than full madness with alcohol. I've come to see.

BTW beer is best breakfast. I don't get "nah it's too early"-folks. But I am just crazy finnish. Ville Valo fucked up Bam Margera with his habits. Totally Valos fault.

I didn't drank "that much" yesterday. I still feel depressed, lame and pessimistic but not anxious. But not that crazy glutamate attack anymore I treated with some ket.

I reaaallyy should keep that week break at least now, actually of all drugs. Embracing boredom sounds like the thing to do now I have one extremely hypnotic and alluring computer game keeping me on screen all the time. Not so bad boredom anymore.

Embracing boredom sounds like the thing to do now I have one extremely hypnotic and alluring computer game keeping me on screen all the time. Not so bad boredom anymore
I remember playing some PC games whennI gave up a lot of substances. Yeah it takes a lot of concentration and time so helped a great deal other than smoking cigs a lot more.
Figured boring is better than causing grief and was a lot safer for me... kinda got used to it and now its become my norm. lol Watcha playin?
Think I was into Metal Gear, Max Payne (still havent got past the arena level) and a Resident Evil at the time.
Think imma get Max Payne out and see if I can get past it sorry bastard)
Peace

I remember playing some PC games whennI gave up a lot of substances. Yeah it takes a lot of concentration and time so helped a great deal other than smoking cigs a lot more.
Figured boring is better than causing grief and was a lot safer for me... kinda got used to it and now its become my norm. lol Watcha playin?
Think I was into Metal Gear, Max Payne (still havent got past the arena level) and a Resident Evil at the time.
Think imma get Max Payne out and see if I can get past it sorry bastard)
Peace
Yea first Wolfenstein was my game. Then I found "Doom" and got hooked on that. After that it was "Quake". 😏

50g greek ouzo with tomatoes salad.That's my limit...till 100max.....from time to time....guess i won't be become alcoholic.....or even ordinary drunkard.Just like the taste of good spirit or wine,not so the effect.Good night&sleep well-let is🛌🛌🛌

Well, here I am. For while I wasn't concerned after I was concerned, but then my course took a turn for worse and now I am very concerned. If I can't stop it pretty soon now I am afraid I need aids to fight withdrawals, so far they are tolerable if I can just keep off of people and further triggers, but not by huge marginal.

I was planning to let it ease for while and took shrooms at some point. Haven't tripped for almost half a year, really.

Little fidgety and anxious about world, but I can redirect my concentration by games and cycling, apparently.

I have lots of mirtazapine and it should be enough of sleep aid and anti-glutaminergic. I am on it now, otherwise I would be furiously fidgety.

Well, here I am. For while I wasn't concerned after I was concerned, but then my course took a turn for worse and now I am very concerned. If I can't stop it pretty soon now I am afraid I need aids to fight withdrawals, so far they are tolerable if I can just keep off of people and further triggers, but not by huge marginal.

I was planning to let it ease for while and took shrooms at some point. Haven't tripped for almost half a year, really.
AIDS can cause burning mouth syndrome from a poor immune system and it does create an enormous deterrent from drinking.

I don't have AIDS but I do have burning mouth syndrome. The only reason I'm not drunk is because of my built in antabuse yeast infection pain management system. It's a lifestyle at this point. I can drink heavily about once maybe twice a month before it rears its' ugly head again and then I'm in hell again. It works. Basically.

I wouldn't recommend going and catching AIDS though. Have you tried antabuse?

It's depot naltrexon right?They implant to opiate addicts also....but i have known a guy,who ripped his flesh with a knife and pull the transplant in order to gettin high on H....and he paid 500euro for transplanting this stuff.Addicts are crazy

it elevates liver something and you reach threshold of extreme nausea by few sips of beer.
Take care of ur liver bro.....25 years with Hep C virus till cure it....it's good organ...can carry a lot of load,but has limits

Take care of ur liver bro.....25 years with Hep C virus till cure it....it's good organ...can carry a lot of load,but has limits
I have never really needed to care about my liver or kidneys or pancreas or stomach before but shit's been serious

I guess I just eat my mirtazapine and knock out if need to and get weed if its just too bad antabus seems pretty heavy duty stuff