• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

oh my fucking god. they just showed the packers vs. lions hail mary. then that happened!

absolutely insane.

alasdair

holy shit
holy shit
holy shit
aaron rodgers has a pattaphysically clutch ability to throw hail marys
if 10 points i am way more in the money than I thought wow

edit to add: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Wow.. what an ending.

Now im to stunned to die...

Good game.. good season pack. Best of luck Arizona.

These games today have a lot to live up too after yesterdays bbut I have been looking forward to the seattle Carolina game all week. I am going to root for Cam and the Panthers then Peyton and the Broncos this afternoon. One last Manning Brady playoff matchup would be off the hook.

Carolina puttin a hurtin on the hawks right now. Gonna be a tough game for Arizona.

if the hawks come back it will be 2nd largest postseason comeback ever second only to GM's bills in jan 1993

down about $125 (lost on KC to cover and just 3 points on the over on the arizona game)
got SEA and PIT today on the spread and a small parlay for the both of them
feeling good about SEA still, that's a wide margin, PIT I think they can cover but will lose

7.5 points for my purposes but yeah same diff probably tbh
also I hate the seahawks
but they are showing a lot of heart in this comeback attempt
it's been a game now since the half

Ya I hate Seattle too. Not a fan of carolina either. Can't deny that the hawks keep it hype and play with a lot of heart tho.

Be cool to see them come back. It was looking like a blowout earlier

Well I think the two best teams made it in the nfc. Should be a great game. Hoping the cards win but kind of indifferent about the nfc tbh.

Hoping the bronc9s are pumped. I can't take another heartbreaking playoff loss. Please Peyton no one and done. Might off myself if we Fuck this up. Heroin pickup highly probable.