• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

^ he was cut (and should have been cut even if he was a starter).

alasdair

Fitzpatrick will probably get the start. That guy has a horseshoe stuck up his ass, this is like the 6th time he's miraculously become a starter.

^ yep - he has a succession of shitty teams on his resume :)

things must be dire when he's considered an upgrade over your starting qb who just got a broken jaw from a team mate.

:)

alasdair

I love how the media keeps emphasizing HE WAS SUCKER PUNCHED

lol

Well apparently it was over $600, which kinda seems hard to believe

Last edited:
lmao @ the court drawings of Brady from the NFL/Brady hearing today.

11826061_1199041136781393_6627287925281849564_n.jpg

11828614_1199037136781793_7580444777859081061_n.jpg

11892129_1061556873869451_8117132242250814650_n.jpg

it's going to be even sweeter when the pats beat the bills without tom brady in week 2 :)

alasdair

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34m34 minutes ago
Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

HAHAHAHAHA the Bills just signed the dude that broke Geno Smith's jaw.

"It was never my intention to harm anyone." lolfail.

way to go bills. signed a real team player there.

alasdair

yah man Aaron Rogers is loaded. sucks that his coach sucks so much. he wouldn't even have that SB win save for our dumbass RB's slippery hands in the end zone

Falcons have a tight Super 3 also sucks that they suck tho :(

I think the falcons have a good shot at making the playoffs if they can stay healthy.

^ they have some great weapons on offense and a shitty defense. it's hard to see them finishing ahead of the saints, or the panthers.

alasdair

that division is so wide open it shouldnt be hard to see any team win it. each team has major flaws and falcons and bucs had the most cash this offseason to improve their teams, so im going with the most improved when the most wins last year in the division was 7.

IMO:
1. Falcons
2. Bucs
3. Panthers
4. Saints

saints losing jimmy graham is obviously gonna hurt their offense and they didnt (*couldnt) do anything close to make up for it. and their defense is still terrible. panthers shitty offense, good defense. and bucs it's gonna come down to how well jameis winston plays and i think he could easily be a top 5 QB one day, although maybe he'll make enough mistakes this year for them to still struggle. and well it's hard to have confidence in the bucs, but the players are there.

^ agree.

mike, no way the saints finish bottom of the south. they have a decent defense and they'll have a more balanced ground/air attack this year.

alasdair

they were 31st defense last year and just cut Junior Galette who was their sack leader the last couple years because of off the field issues. 22 sacks past two years and no one replacing him.

and i see the saints are trying to go more balanced but their offensive line is nothing special and their passing game isnt gonna be nearly the threat it was without Graham and Stills their top guys from last year.

they're all downhill from here.