• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tell Me the Coolest Thing You Know About LSD

I just had a wonderful experience with about 30ug, kratom, and a couple hours of yoga and relaxing. A little kratom helps take the edge off of pain and lets me go deeper into stretches to get more tension release (as opposed to doing yoga on K where I'm basically Gumby but I'm so numb there's no lasting benefit).

I think i may finally breaking through a problem that's plagued me for many years - compulsive stealing. It started when I was about 9 as a survival mechanism (abusive parents) but morphed into a real problem that's landed me in jail and all but stripped me of my dignity and self worth.

The last month I've been taking small doses of LSD periodically and this issue is the main one that arises every time. I'll spare the details but after over 20 years of back and forth, I think I may finally be done stealing (and it's from grocery stores, not individuals, just for some context).

Love acid.
I just tried Kratom the over the past week in a bid to find some sort of anxiety relief for my treacherously extreme anxiety condition recently for which I am not able to tolerate any form of medication or natural remedy which could help.

I use clean organic cannabis everyday in the form of edible infused coconut oil primarily as a digestive remedy, as well as vaporization for the sake of mental sanity and general comfort and relief.

I really really enjoyed the kratom which I can bind with my regular cannabis intake although I was able to reduce it.
I found a combination of cannabis edibles and kratom at the same time to be particularly harmonious and together this effect was one of my favourite drug feelings I've ever had honestly remarkable euphoria and amazing feelings of total relaxation which I've not had any point in 14 years of illness.

I was enjoying music infinitely better sleeping much better quality sleep and it was really taking away so much pain and stiffness and fatigue in my body and muscles and nerves.

My Hope was to combine kratom with LSD or one of the equivalence very soon. However I simply cannot tolerate the kratom without unbearable adverse respiratory reaction which I suffer to you generally all supplements and drugs.

But I was incredibly surprised how much I was enjoying the feeling and experience of kratom compared to what I have heard about it. It most like caffeine and alcohol combined in a way but much more clear-headed than alcohol and with a long-lasting positive relaxed mindset is how it was affecting me.

I would really appreciate that feeling going into a trip.

I just tried Kratom the over the past week in a bid to find some sort of anxiety relief for my treacherously extreme anxiety condition recently for which I am not able to tolerate any form of medication or natural remedy which could help.

I use clean organic cannabis everyday in the form of edible infused coconut oil primarily as a digestive remedy, as well as vaporization for the sake of mental sanity and general comfort and relief.

I really really enjoyed the kratom which I can bind with my regular cannabis intake although I was able to reduce it.
I found a combination of cannabis edibles and kratom at the same time to be particularly harmonious and together this effect was one of my favourite drug feelings I've ever had honestly remarkable euphoria and amazing feelings of total relaxation which I've not had any point in 14 years of illness.

I was enjoying music infinitely better sleeping much better quality sleep and it was really taking away so much pain and stiffness and fatigue in my body and muscles and nerves.

My Hope was to combine kratom with LSD or one of the equivalence very soon. However I simply cannot tolerate the kratom without unbearable adverse respiratory reaction which I suffer to you generally all supplements and drugs.

But I was incredibly surprised how much I was enjoying the feeling and experience of kratom compared to what I have heard about it. It most like caffeine and alcohol combined in a way but much more clear-headed than alcohol and with a long-lasting positive relaxed mindset is how it was affecting me.

I would really appreciate that feeling going into a trip.

Are you the one with Lyme or was that someone else?

Is there another way of getting it tested without "sending it to a lab"?

You can use Ehrlich's reagent, which will be able to tell you whether it is an indole psychedelic or not... the only other indole I can think of that fits on blotter (besides the other lysergamides which is very unlikely considering they cost way more and are not being made anymore) is 5-MeO-AMT, which would also react to Ehrlich's. It will rule out all the other common drugs passed off as LSD though, including all the DOXs and NBOMes. It won't do anything to tell you how potent the blotters are though.

Is there another way of getting it tested without "sending it to a lab"?

Sadly no, at home you can only verify if it LSD on the blotter with a reagent kit.
The labs can tell how much LSD there is and also what are the impurities, if any, and the quantity of impurities as well.

That's me mate. It seems Kratom is a very effective medicine for Lyme pain and also the chronic fatigue/muscular issues.

Really sorry to hear that. Lyme is so gnarly. Ever heard of the ticks militarized with Lyme by the US government? So twisted.

Anyway I highly recommend kratom and acid together. I think kratom even inhibits some enzymes that potentiates the L. But man it's so good to ease the muscle tension and body load of L and ease the headspace without dulling it to any noticeable degree.

Btw check out colostrum from sovereign laboraties. Super good for Lyme

Really sorry to hear that. Lyme is so gnarly. Ever heard of the ticks militarized with Lyme by the US government? So twisted.

Anyway I highly recommend kratom and acid together. I think kratom even inhibits some enzymes that potentiates the L. But man it's so good to ease the muscle tension and body load of L and ease the headspace without dulling it to any noticeable degree.

Btw check out colostrum from sovereign laboraties. Super good for Lyme
Thanks man and yeah I'm well aware that the borrelia bacteria which causes Lyme disease was biologically engineered by the US government on plum Island animal disease and research centre, before (accidentally) ahem, being carried over the water to nearby land by some Birds.

And then suddenly what do we have a worldwide epidemic of Lyme Disease, with more undiagnosed cases then diagnosed I'm certain.
Amazing isn't it, how one inocent stray tick, dropped over Lyme, leads to ticks, spiders, mozzies all over the world carrying and spreading the infection.

What you say about kratom complimenting and easing the LSD experience totally make sense in line with my recent experience with the drug (kratom).

I did actually dose again tonight, after making a recovery from my chest being severely aggravated from yesterday.

And I have not felt nearly so bad, lung wise, since taking my dose tonight.
I wasnt supposed to have any more, but physically and breathing wise I felt much better, but was in a restless, angsty frsme of mind (this is just normal for me), and the Kratom just cuts through that and calms me and lift my mood almost like nothing I have experienced.

I did have a glass of instant Kava 3 hours prior, with cannabis edibles.
2nd time ever taking Kava, got it recently at the same time as the kratom..

Kava! It's okay I guess. On paper it should be my thing, but I actually much prefer the Kratom. I just love the mental and physical euphoria. Although there is the supposed reverse tolerance with kava what you need to build up up the carbon lactones in your system to really appreciate the effects.

Thanks for the supplement recommendation however I really can't take any supplements like that at all there's 100% chance I will be severely intolerant to it.

Off-topic, but from what I understand, Lyme exists in Europe too, and has for ages, but is way less serious and mysteriously impossible to treat than the US version. I've heard all the rumors of the government intentionally releasing it. Or perhaps developing something and accidentally releasing it. I mean I don't know what the point of sickening a bunch of citizens is. But it is really odd that until quite recently, many doctors would totally deny it even existed.

I'm pretty skeptical about that claim. There doesn't seem to be a good reason for the military to develop Lyme's disease as a bioweapon (it makes a really shitty weapon), and there's ample evidence that it existed before any such meddling could have happened. It is weird how there still remains denialism about the existence of the disease though.

At one point, during the MkUltra experiments conducted by the CIA & co., the CIA purchased what was essentially the world's supply of LSD, back in the late 50s and into the 60s, and had a key role in distributing it far and why. So in other words, they bought all that Sandoz labs had at the time, which was the worlds largest producer of LSD at the time, if not the only "official" lab.

This feels like the thread to ask this..

Has anyone on here seen the "Sunshine Boys" doc? How much of that is true and how much of it was typical documentary hyperbole? Either way, fired me right up.

This feels like the thread to ask this..

Has anyone on here seen the "Sunshine Boys" doc? How much of that is true and how much of it was typical documentary hyperbole? Either way, fired me right up.
nick sands and tim scully were speaking all truths. Those lsd chemists of the 60s and 70s had huge underground networks across the world to distribute and financial backing. Many lsd chemists have carelessly dosed themselves by accident when making those huge doses. 1000 doses + ingested at once. A lsd chemist in italy once shattered ten million hits over himself and came out fine.

A lsd chemist in italy once shattered ten million hits over himself and came out fine.

I'm curious as to how the fuck you actually splash yourself with 1kg/2.2lbs of LSD....
I guess it was not in solution?
Anyway, great story to tell, very few can say they have done something more exceptional.

Aw, and it also sounds like one of those Peter Griffin moments when he goes "Hey do you remember that time I poured 1kg of LSD on me?"

I'm curious as to how the fuck you actually splash yourself with 1kg/2.2lbs of LSD....
I guess it was not in solution?
Anyway, great story to tell, very few can say they have done something more exceptional.

Aw, and it also sounds like one of those Peter Griffin moments when he goes "Hey do you remember that time I poured 1kg of LSD on me?"
Pickard wrote about in his book about how a chemist he knew in europe had wet solvent on his hands and was climbing the ladder he had a solution of lsd to decant it something slipped he fell down with the huge reaction flask and the chemist went into the shower to wash it off and scrub and pray for the impending trip not to kill him

Off-topic, but from what I understand, Lyme exists in Europe too, and has for ages, but is way less serious and mysteriously impossible to treat than the US version. I've heard all the rumors of the government intentionally releasing it. Or perhaps developing something and accidentally releasing it. I mean I don't know what the point of sickening a bunch of citizens is. But it is really odd that until quite recently, many doctors would totally deny it even existed.
Well I have ti say, that my own case of European contracted lyme disease is absolutely as severe and impossible to treat and recover from as the US version of no question that's all that I have the very same identical thing and yes I definitely do family believe those reports about this specific form of borrelia bacteria having been biologically engineers on plum Island just off of lime in Connecticut USA.

The very same full-blown maximum severe lyme disease exist all over the world depending on who is unfortunately enough to be bitten.

There is however a variation to every case depending on the exact constitution and immune status of the victim. and all other factors at a time

I was bitten in 2004,,but it was in May 2005, following to severe chest infections with double antibiotics and the case of flu that my world was suddenly flipped upside down and the borrelia bacteria had gained enough of a foothold chiseling away at my inner Health to fully invade my nervous system and brain and body and really take over.

The timing and the way it came on and my exact overall all symptoms and experience could have been different depending on my life and health up to that point.

My own case has been especially severe like you don't really get more full-blown life-changing Lyme disease but it is unique to me.

Where my own situation has been particularly difficult as I became so extremely allergic and intolerant to virtually everything and cannot ingest anything at all except plain water and 2 types of herbal tea without adverse reaction.

One things for sure though I can promise you that true full-blown lyme disease is everywhere on this planet potentially.

The thing with the United Kingdom I would argue there is probably a much greater proportion of undiagnosed cases of Lyme Disease where people are living with debilitating conditions being misdiagnosed and mistreated (haha, it's nice to use that term with this meaning, like an unintended, innocent "mistreatment").

With massively lower awareness of Lyme in UK compared to US, as with most things, we are lagging some years behind but getting there.

A one gram rock of recrystallized LSD tartrate crystal, when put inside a clear glass Mason jar and then sealed, will when shaken vigorously inside any dark room spontaneously emit flashes of white light!