• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tell a shit joke

What do you call an acid with an attitude?

A-mean-oh acid

That, was really rather good :)

This, however, is really fuckin shit:

What do you call a rather disgusting acid that can be found in recent deposits of phyllosilicates and other minerals?

A new clay ick acid...

Why did Tim McVeigh do his background research online, later on,after work?

Because his nitrates were cheap.

What kind of bird works as a gastroenterologist, and melts whenever it flies to work in the rain?

A barium Swallow.

What do you get if you go to a rabbit warren at easter-time and fill the burrow with hydrazine from one end and dinitrogen tet from the other?

Hot cross bunnies.

Which element comes over, on top of, but never, ever found after Cameronium in the periodic table?

Arse-nick clegg

What happened after MDMA was introduced to the Ailuropoda exhibit at the ZOO?

Panda-moan -ium

What kind of noxious, disease-riddled biting bloodsucker has six legs, compound eyes, wings and keeps battering at the window panes in no.10 downing street, but will never get in?

A nick clegg fly.

What has sam cam got in common with, and what is the difference between her, and a bacon sandwich?

Both are steaming hot, and consent, respectively.

I thought the jokes in here are supposed to be shit - if you have found anything removed LC because they are inappropriate for this thread it's probably because the person responsible was creasing as hard as I am now after reading the last load of yours, Fubars and Kay.luhs efforts.

Ask a geography teacher. They might even find it funny. Unless they've never seen Thunderbirds .....

Stee no nothing was removed. The bugger that said it was inappropriate meant because the jokes were in his estimation, not faecal matter then they did not belong in the shit joke thread.

If people want inappropriate jokes just say so, but don't say you weren't warned when you get them.

Stee no nothing was removed. The bugger that said it was inappropriate meant because the jokes were in his estimation, not faecal matter then they did not belong in the shit joke thread.

If people want inappropriate jokes just say so, but don't say you weren't warned when you get them.

And this, Limpet old chap, is where being an Aspie sometimes causes you problems. You're a bit too literal like.

I'm pretty sure they were just saying they like your joke....

This is exactly the case.

i KNOW^:p I was saying much the same thing.

And as for the being an aspie...I'm not. I'm more on the Kanner's end of the spectrum:)

i KNOW^:p I was saying much the same thing.

And as for the being an aspie...I'm not. I'm more on the Kanner's end of the spectrum:)

OK. As long as you know I wasn't using it in a pejorative way. I only used it because I'm pretty damn sure you've described yourself as such on here before (when you had a girlfriend? 'a fellow aspie'? - pretty sure I haven't made that up have I? She was American or something.)