TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Goin through some shit tonight and up late lurking in and out of the threads and figured I havent posted a pic in awhile and I need something to take my mind off things. So heres a few for ya guys to see who it is some of you have been talking to for all these years...
matt3_zpsvygugl5e.jpg

Snapshot_20140325_7_zpspf2pydba.jpg

glasses2_zpsm3wwc2ne.jpg

Nice pics everyone, hope everyone is doing amazing tonight. take it easy peoples...

Even though I am very teeny in this picture, and I can't crop it because it gets too blurry, check out the tallest peruvian lillies I have ever grown. I am 5'3" and as you can see they are almost as tall as me!

P1000628

Those eyes!

This is a pic of the first time in years my sisters cat lied on my chest, best feeling.

LwLDqzj.jpg

^<3There is nothing as comforting to me than having one of my cats settled in on my lap or on my chest.

Cats can be so gentle and at the same time so positively determined. It seems they choose their own timing, not us.

max_zpsb4jgtce7.jpg

Maximinus 'Peltmaster' 'Robocop' 'Save the Manitees' 'Hungry Hungry Hippos' Thrax-Whitlock - 12 yrs old

...something kindred about a good cat. The Cat Inside

Last edited:
It is a good feeling to have them near. Mine is right here, just posted her recently. Smoky Cat is her name

A must read book btw! ^ Read it a long time ago

They seem to be so relaxed and always near you. Cats really seem to understand you, maybe better or different than dogs.
I wonder if they live as long as dogs do or if dogs live as long as cats do. Mine is 8, almost 9 years old.

A must read book btw! ^ Read it a long time ago

Yeah! It's one of my favorites... Certainly the softer side of Burroughs (though he still manages to spin Egyptian mythology and ancient magic into the mix).

I try to give/loan a copy to anybody that I meet that's as intrigued by or loves cats as much as I do... after gifting my original I bought 5 more copies, but most of those have found a home.

I wonder if they live as long as dogs do or if dogs live as long as cats do. Mine is 8, almost 9 years old.

My ex girlfriend had a cat that was 21 or 22 years old when we dated. If I'm not mistaken he lived to at least 24. They can live quite a long time, but I have no clue what the average would be. Most of them tend to disappear before they expire. I'm both proud and honored to say that I've had max with me since she was small enough to fit in a coffee mug (or my shirt pocket) 12 years ago.

Good idea about gifting as I care for cats. What a wonderful gift for cat owners. I am going to buy a few off Amazon!

Erik. We lost our Samantha cat last week. She was 21 years old, it's still so very difficult not having her around. She was always present. There is like a void in the house, but she is at peace… it was time indeed… <3

Since I'll be posting here more often now that I'm trying to overcome addiction; I guess I'll show my face.

qfZBlry.jpg

This is me.

j6C9TxY.jpg

This is a not so clear photo of me smoking a cigarette wearing a wig.

ZuuVLqM.jpg

And here is a clear picture of me in the same wig.

StpzvrB.jpg

Clear picture of me with my actual hair holding the love of my life: my cat. One of the reasons I'm fighting addiction; to be able to be a responsible good caretaker of my lovely cat.

I'm pretty open to everyone about my struggles with addiction so I don't mind showing my face here. All these pictures are pretty recent; all from the last few months.
Edit: didn't realise my pictures would be so large o.o hope that's not a problem.

bad picture of my new solar string lights but I obviously had to post it:

^Rabbit! You look beautiful! (I know that isn't the normal adjective for men but it fits. Handsome, yes, but more the expression of ease in your face. Lovely to see you looking and feeling so.......beautiful.)

Unshaven glasses wearing ugly mug. Better days have been seen.

owIMFtV.jpg