TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Where do you work??

I am the in-field network admin and tower tech for a Wireless ISP in coastal/central/northern Maine. I'm responsible for about 88 tower sites; I do all the new tower & bunker work plus the regular maintenance and emergency repairs. I love it, get some great views and it keeps me in shape. You haven't really lived until you've climbed a 400+ foot tower in sub-zero temperatures during full opiate withdrawal. YEAH!

Oh, lord. Every part of your last sentence makes me ill. Haha. Brilliant shots, though. What did you go to school for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently pursuing an IST degree and I gotta say, what you're doing looks rather more interesting than spending all day in an office!

Ye all look fab guys, can i upload one using a tablet? Got 2 oiercings on my lips, nose and eyebrow done, my avatar Is an old one, ive purple hair mow xxx Rachel xxx

I used to have a friend that climbed towers doing what you do Riding The Spiral always thought he was crazy! I envy your courage sir those views must be magnificent.

QuosHQl.jpg

Last edited:
^That is so gorgeous, cosmic! Spring hasn't sprung in the trees where you are yet?

Awww, beautiful!:)

@cosmic: beautiful dogs! What are their names and are they related?

You went to wales? Kewl.

Lovely pics, people.

Evey

Last edited:
I need to shave.

08FCDcp.jpg

^ Herby! Luna is the black and white one in the background on the couch. She is a border collie/australian sheperd mix. Ava, the one resting on my leg is a nine month old pure bred australian sheperd. These are my babies <3 I need them just as much as they need me. Unfortunately in this picture they are incredibly bored and anxiously awaiting me to finish the book I was reading at the time :)