• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Hi and welcome to Bluelight. I'm glad that you decided to restart your life. You are young and the world needs you! There is a lot of suffering out there and the more people with hearts intact, the better. Take care of yourself and take care of others.<3

^ decorations are charming as heck, herbavore. i also like you got the moon in there as well, always like lookin up at it.

I carved the pumpkin with my friend's 5 year old grandaughter who said, "Your Jack-o-lantern needs braces!"

Oooh I found this old thread!

I haven't posted much in TDS over the last few years so for those of you who don't know me, now you can put a face to my name if you wish.

This is me and my partner, wayyyy back like 12 years ago when we were just friends but secretly totally in love with each other :p
kymTePr.jpg

This is us now, together, and even more in love with each other than ever haha <3
KZQB251.jpg

ztQFplA.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see more Dark Siders share some pics!! Photos of your pets, of your lovely faces, anything really!

6 months pregnant and still waiting for my belly to pop out! 😄 Our baby boy is measuring perfectly on all the scans, I guess he's just hiding in there ☺️
6yXddoW.jpg
Beautiful bump! ❤️ Beautiful one. Be lovely to you, now & after. 🦑

Fingers crossed 🤞...watch 'Alien' during contractions (jk/maybe). 😉🥰

On the left is my tiny 26 week baby bump, where you can't even really tell that I'm pregnant.
On the right is now, 27.5 weeks pregnant, and my bump has finally and SUDDENLY popped out!!!! It legitimately popped outwards overnight!! No wonder I'm so sore today haha. My ligaments and muscles are being very stretched all of a sudden. I finally feel very pregnant..... 😆
sddJ5Cd.jpeg

T5JNGop.jpeg