TDS pets thread with added ooomph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmC said:
That's pretty sad its just a spite thing, you should try n get those issues resolved and then you can get her back maybe. Just do it to get the dog back i would, also really like that photo! One day i plan on getting a dog once i can afford it.

Yeah.. there's a lot more deep rooted things there.. We have a son together.. and that's more of a bigger fish to fry.. but I do miss my dog too. One day maybe... she really is a horrible person, and will do anything out of spite.

I'd post a picture of my pet but my hands petting it right now.... Stop your sick thoughts, my pet's an imaginary canary.

--

Being serious now, I used to have a eastern box turtle named Mario but my mom gave him to a turtle farm (no, he didn't die). I remember my turtle, he would climb down stairs, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. He'd go to the edge and then kinda fall onto the next step and then keep doing it until he was downstairs hiding somewhere. That bastard was hard to find sometimes, he was small and loved to hide in dark corners, but when he was hungry he wasn't hiding no where. My turtle was kinda small, not real big, not a snapper, but when we'd feed him we'd get bananas and earth worms. Mario would literally put his claw on one end of the earth worm, grab the other end with his jaw and then stretch it until it snapped in half. I still wish I had gotten the whole going down stairs bit on camera, would have easily won "America's Funniest Home Videos" to see a turtle going down stairs.

DarkCode said:
I'd post a picture of my pet but my hands petting it right now.... Stop your sick thoughts, my pet's an imaginary canary.

--

Being serious now, I used to have a eastern box turtle named Mario but my mom gave him to a turtle farm (no, he didn't die). I remember my turtle, he would climb down stairs, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. He'd go to the edge and then kinda fall onto the next step and then keep doing it until he was downstairs hiding somewhere. That bastard was hard to find sometimes, he was small and loved to hide in dark corners, but when he was hungry he wasn't hiding no where. My turtle was kinda small, not real big, not a snapper, but when we'd feed him we'd get bananas and earth worms. Mario would literally put his claw on one end of the earth worm, grab the other end with his jaw and then stretch it until it snapped in half. I still wish I had gotten the whole going down stairs bit on camera, would have easily won "America's Funniest Home Videos" to see a turtle going down stairs.

Baaaahahahah, I would pay money to see that turtle go down a flight of stairs! As long as he didn't get hurt! <3 turtles are love. Sorry to hear you had to give him to the turtle farm. . xx

fenix_starr said:
Baaaahahahah, I would pay money to see that turtle go down a flight of stairs! As long as he didn't get hurt! <3 turtles are love. Sorry to hear you had to give him to the turtle farm. . xx

Ya, he never got hurt going down the stairs because all the stairs in my house (3 stories) have a rug running down the center of the hardwood. I remember a few times I'd catch him in the act and he'd just stop like halfway down a flight of stairs and sit there until I left, 5 mins later he'd be off downstairs somewhere, sneaky bastard.

Atleast there's other fond memories, like the time he peed on my brother, or rather multiple times, its too funny when someone starts going "ahh, come on, mario peed on me again".

im going to go get a pair of kittens next week!!!

ill post pics when ive selected ones that suit me! :)

MAX003-1.jpg

another one of my Max

I was gonna put our dogs up but haven't had time :(

my god willow thats a beautiful rotty
i cant wait to have a dog like him!!

Sushii- you kitty looks just like my Fuzzy Buttons!!!!!! Seriously- when husband gets home ill have him post a picture! They're like twins! :)

Last edited:
ElCityRoller said:
Just for the hell of it, here she is at 4 weeks old.

Belle_2.jpg

And yes, lovely to see all the pets!

^^She is the cutest puppy ever! =D

Fenix and sushii, you both have the cutest kitty's!! I wan't one :) Can't wait untill i have one of my own! My mum has an obese simese (sp?) kitty. She's funny, il have to take a picture next time i visit.

here ya go-
kittens!
my baby girl- Fuzzy Buttons-
Daddys girl- Little Bitty

SHO CUTE <333 I love your kitties. They're fucking adorable! Keep posting more pics!!

<33333 fenix

wow ocean, our cats do look very much alike!

That photo of the kittens is fantastic. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.