TDS TDS Pets thread vs. now with added SCOMFF!

^What a cutie. <3

Here's the face of a kitty who's trying out her brand new harness and isn't very happy with her mama right now
983622_10151919975965968_130842244_n.jpg

I don't think I have posted a picture of my raccoon (Lucky) holding anything in his hands before. He can use his hands much like a human - not as well as they lack opposable thumbs, but they can still hold and grab things well. He can even hold things in one hand, just not very well. A video would do much better at showing how they can manipulate objects with their hands.

100_0005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you want to see all the photos I have online, check here: http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/PsychedelicFreak83/library/

I'll try to get a video of him opening things (such as cabinets, drawers, and containers, but it won't be easy because when I have the camera, he is much more interested in the camera than doing anything else. If you have anything like a camera or cell phone or anything else like that, he usually wants to mess with that instead of doing anything else.

I've said this before, but my pets mean the world to me. I doubt if I'd survive without them. They give me a reason to live even when I want to die. They also do nothing to hurt me. All the people around me are abusing each other - parents hate each other, my 16/yo nephew beats the hell out of my 70 year old dad and is emotionally abusive to my mom, a relatives son has been physically abused (stopped for now, until the mother goes back to the bastard), my brother is an asshole more often than not (not to mention being selfish and thinking I am a parasite). My pets are really the only living things in my life that are not treating anyone bad or making me feel bad. I am really sick of all the shit going on around me. It doesn't seem like it will ever stop. At least I have my pets. I hope they don't die any time soon.

Last edited:
TD, I looooooove Lucky. :) <3

Daw poor Azi why are you trying out a harness on her?
I'm going to have to stop at rest areas occasionally when I move and it'll be too hot to leave her in the car. I might just have to leave her in her carrier when we stop though and just tote her around, she's not liking the harness too much. :\

Here she is just a couple minutes ago. <3
998267_10151949047890968_441736901_n.jpg

Was a nice sunny day yesterday so took Dexter out for a roam in the garden :)

He was 2 years old yesterday! Happy Birthday ya lil cutie!

1012177_10151532810012800_688738875_n.jpg

1044669_10151532812627800_493764388_n.jpg

1005115_10151532811097800_1664046491_n.jpg

Had a scare with my kitten cat Evve yesterday. I was putting their monthy dose of flea medication on. Advantix for the dogs (repels ticks as well as fleas) since they go outside and Advantage for the cat because she doesn't and Advantix is toxic to cats. I did her first and as I readied to put the Advantix on the dogs I realized the Advantix pack was already open and I had given her their dose. I had to throw her in the shower and wash her with dawn soap (she was not a happy kitty) but she doesn't use her claws so she just sat there clutching onto me with her paws crying. I then had to squirt baby benadryl into her mouth with an oral syringe (if you have a pet buy some it's a remedy to basically any animal emergency--bug bites, toxic things they eat <.< or you put on them, etc. Not really a long term remedy but it buys you some extra time to get them to the vet in an emergency). My boyfriend took my car that day so I couldn't take her to the emergency vet.

I ended up calling the first vet I could find on google and they gave me advice over the phone and told me I did exactly what they would have done and unless she was showing signs of poisoning like vomiting or twitching that she would be okay.

I had to watch her all night. Worst experience ever. I'm happy to say she's fine this morning. Close call.

And here's a picture of my pretty Evve

mpHznNK.jpg

None of my dogs will lay next to each other but nobody seems to have a problem cuddling with the cat? Sencicles it makes not. But it's adorable :3.

R2MppHY.jpg

wrd8Gns.jpg

Nina and Eva the real best friends. They're inseparable. They met when Nina was 4 months old and we brought Eva the cat home at 12 weeks old. Nina is 10 months and Eva is 8 months old now.

d5QMb1H.jpg

D3edWkD.jpg

I don't think I have posted a picture of my raccoon (Lucky) holding anything in his hands before. He can use his hands much like a human - not as well as they lack opposable thumbs, but they can still hold and grab things well. He can even hold things in one hand, just not very well. A video would do much better at showing how they can manipulate objects with their hands.

100_0005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you want to see all the photos I have online, check here: http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/PsychedelicFreak83/library/

I'll try to get a video of him opening things (such as cabinets, drawers, and containers, but it won't be easy because when I have the camera, he is much more interested in the camera than doing anything else. If you have anything like a camera or cell phone or anything else like that, he usually wants to mess with that instead of doing anything else.

I've said this before, but my pets mean the world to me. I doubt if I'd survive without them. They give me a reason to live even when I want to die. They also do nothing to hurt me. All the people around me are abusing each other - parents hate each other, my 16/yo nephew beats the hell out of my 70 year old dad and is emotionally abusive to my mom, a relatives son has been physically abused (stopped for now, until the mother goes back to the bastard), my brother is an asshole more often than not (not to mention being selfish and thinking I am a parasite). My pets are really the only living things in my life that are not treating anyone bad or making me feel bad. I am really sick of all the shit going on around me. It doesn't seem like it will ever stop. At least I have my pets. I hope they don't die any time soon.

That looks lovely, I never thought I would want a raccoon but after looking at your photobucket pictures a raccoon is now on the top my list. What are they like around dogs, I have two bichon frise dogs they wouldnt bite Id be more worried of what a raccoon would do to them :)

They kinda form a heart when they snuggle up with each other like that.

Daw :3 they do. I've only ever owned partially feral/stray cats as a kid before I got Eva. I never knew the extent of awesomeness of a housecat. Eva's even learning to tell us when she wants to go outside to the bathroom because her little box is outside.

My boyfriend still refuses to show affection to her infront of me but I can tell he loves her because when we have storms he knows she gets scared outside so he runs out at gets her lol. The one time we were having hurricane like winds and hale and he ran outside while I was at work and hid in the closet with her and the 3 dogs lol. :3 I don't know why he won't just admit she's awesome. We own a miniature tiger. What's more awesome and manly than that.

My parents dog Inky (named by Herbavore when he was our dog) His full name is Inkita Aja IV. My parents fell in love with him so we gave him to them. They made him fat and spoiled. Notate on his spunky face now.

Inky July of last year on the drive to my parents house.
6KmY7Jb.jpg

Inky now a fat chub.
vUA0hC5.jpg