• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tattoos to cover track marks... ideas/pics?

I think its a horrible idea.. id cut down on the dope before tattoos... but.. my friends have done it.. it worked for them.. apparently.

dammit, i gotta get tattoos

Fuck,

No choice, gotta cover these horrible horrible scars on my arms from sloppy injection practice with stimulants (god I wish I had used I'v locks. I can't even do that right, I spent a horrible summer using 3ml righs with a butterfly cannula to get really really high, but never got saline locks, so basically I was injecting over and over with a big cannula and somehow thought I was being smart.

And if I had a vein that worked, I'd hit it over and over and over until the cows came home. now my arm looks like this

and I'm starting a medical certificate class, don't wanna be more specific, but if they were to see these horrible scars on my arm, i'd be kicked in an instant and blacklisted I"m sure.

So, anyone have any tatto ideas for the insides of my elbows. andfrom maybe up each bicep? I'm thinking something SCIfi like metal skeleten bursting from my flesh. Uggh, I hate tattoos, and have forced myself into a corner. I could not get laid, haven't been laid with anyone but hookers since the cannulas/all summer long thing.

So it makes sense to not wait i guess....

edit, so moral to stoory, rotate injection spots if u must do cocaine, do not ever iv mdpv, it never ends well :(

i was watching some videos on youtube about the tattoo scene in some state in america and junkies used to get peacock tails on the inside of their elbows with each tail covering up marks etc

something like this?
peacock-tattoo1.jpg

Hey dude, I feel your pain and physical scars. I made mistakes in the 70's and early 80's. I never got tats or anything to cover them up. I don't want to discourage you but I have been discriminated against it time again. If you could find a tattoo to hide them I hope the best. I've found IMHO anybody who knows anything can tell what they are. I hope you are through with this lifestyle and if you are I have found truthfulness is the best policy. Good luck friend.

i too have scarring im really self conscious of and im a female. i think the best way to try to hide stuff like that would be to try to use them to your advantage! like on zombies or for sea creatures, ships, monsters, lava, animal prints, cat butts (haha), etc

i got 3 roses bunched together on my left crook. that was my n00b spot. so i had my friend go to town. now im much more educated and i use safer practices when shooting.