• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tattoos to cover track marks... ideas/pics?

velvet973

Bluelighter
Hey...I have awful track marks in the crooks of my elbows. Now that its getting warmer and I'll have to start wearing short sleeves, I'm worried about everyone noticing them. Last summer I'd just be like, "Oh that? That's just my scar from donating plasma." Now that they're on both arms, that old excuse won't fool anyone.

I was kinda thinkin that it might be rad if i got actual train tracks up and down my arms....whaddya think? Sweet, right? HA. Or what about like a treasure map where X marks the spot? Yes? No?

But seriously tho - Anyone have any cool ideas for tattoos to cover your tracks?

Post pics if you have some cool ones already!

I don't have any tattoos yet, only some (scandalous lol) piercings (guess i like sticking sharp metal things into my skin...who knew?) but i'm seriously considering a tattoo. I wanna hear your cool ideas, people!

xoxo

Cant believe you would go to the lengths of getting tattoo's to cover some relatively small scars... embrace them man, no one gives a shit. I have a few scars on my body and some in rather noticeable places that i cant hide at all and basically no one ever says anything negative about it, just sometimes they'll ask how i got em and im glad to share the stories... at the end of the day, if it aint making people erk when they look at you.. like i dunno, half your face is burnt off.. then dont worry about it.

Its far more likely that you think about them alot more than anyone else does solely because you think people think about it.. which really is just silly, cause no one gives a shit. Like even the few times someone has said something bad-buzz about one of my scars, i just laugh it off and tell them how much of a homo they are for being superficial about another dude, or something like that.. it ends up just making THEM look like a dick and YOU look like a smooth talking laxed out dude who 'just dont give a fuck' about small, unimportant things like scars.

Always remember, no one is perfect, especially the people judging you.

advice, not "spam"

i happen to be a tattoo artist, recently accused of spamming on a 'list' that shall remain unnamed...i suppose i don't know my forum etiquette yet, as i have little time to sit and read what amounts to a great deal of uneducated bickering, much less respond to it... that being said, i think your idea is practical as well as creative. i will say, however, if you are not tattooed and your soul purpose for wanting one is simply to camouflage the offending marks...consider this: among other considerations such as family consent, health risks and the impetuousness of youth, there still exists a part of society that, with righteous indignation, wish to judge you disparagingly or make life more difficult than it is. so there it is, take your time and look at artists' work, save your money (good tattoos aren't cheep, cheep tattoos aren't good) and make an informed decision.

The best tatoo to cover trackmarks is a spiderweb, I'm sure you can find a good picture yourself.

My friend has a friend who got clean and got 2 big STOP signs tattooed on the crooks of his elbows but the dude started getting high again, and we joked that he was shooting up right into the bottom of the T. haha

I've seen dudes with blood drippin out the fresh crook standing at the counter of the local store and everyone just goes about their buisness

interesting idea i wonder if injecting into the tattoo would fuck it up or are you clean?

STOP would be a little effective, but that kinda (definitely) calls more attention to what I'm trying to hide...as with the dripping blood...thats pretty sweet tho lol.

I always wanted to get a red rose to cover mines. Becuz the blood in the barrell of the needle when i register always reminds me of a rose blooming, but theres thorns on a rose that will prick you........

I was thinking about getting tattoos to cover some scars. But an older mate of mine. Who was a junkie for ten years. His advice to me, was don't get the tattoo, as it draws more attention to the area. And it is really hard to cover scars. You will always notice the scars. Just out of humour, why don't you get a bullseye on the main hitting point, lol. Just laughs:)

If people can't accept that you haven't had a perfect life. Screw them for their close-mindedness. I know what your goin through. It does suck. Try to lay off the needle. Best of luck man.

I always wanted to get a red rose to cover mines. Becuz the blood in the barrell of the needle when i register always reminds me of a rose blooming, but theres thorns on a rose that will prick you........

Tattoos to cover a persons track marks has always been an iffy subject in my mind. I have to say that is one of the more interesting and thoughtful ideas I've heard of in regards to that area. I've had the same thought regarding registering and roses, perhaps it's a female thing.

mickey avalon the singer/rapper has a die on the crook of each arm signifying his "rolling the dice" each time he injects.

I thought about this for a little while too. Not for track marks but for scars from a car accident. I have a 10 inch scar on my stomach from about 4 inches above my belly button to about 4 or 5 innches below it. I was thinking about getting a big zipper alll the way down it. It might look sweet but fuck i dunno tatooing on scar tissue sounds like its gonna hurt.

my friend has train tracks like you mentioned. in my younger, more needle filled days i was going to get a brontosaurus whose body started on my forearm and neck went all the way up passed the crook of my elbow. one of the lyrics from Pool Shark by Sublime inspired the idea.

I say get whatever kind of tattoo you want there. Any tattoo will cover them..

I wanted to get a gas tank that says "diesel only" on my hitting spot like the one on school buses tattoo'd there. Not really to cover up scars but come to think of it...

I have a tattoo that covers a minor scar. Took without any issues. I think Nikki Sixx has some that covers his, might check that out.