• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Taking drugs into your old age

I can’t see a time or state of mind where psychedelics wouldn’t be a part of my life. I’d like to be able to cut out benzos and opioids. It’s a struggle.

Well, psychedelics, in their widest description (serotonogic, dissociatives and of course weed), are what are responsible for my attitude, but opiates and downers (benzos & pregabalin) are part of what makes life bearable ie. what I get from the NHS, because I'm long past my best before date.
Stimulants, while not essential, are what keep me sharp and determined to tell 'the man' to go fuck themselves.

Strangely, alcohol is the one I'm quite happy to go without...

yeah, you definitely get the odd copper who'll let it go due to circumstances etc, has happened to me once but that was only maybe 0.2g weed

I've got away with so much from coppers in the past.

Got stopped when I was driving for a smack and crack dealer who jumped out of the car at 20mph when we started getting followed. He took the gear, but the cops found a roll of foil, a crack pipe, loads of (empty) baggies and about £200 in my car. They let me off.

Got busted for cultivation a few years ago. 3 plants in my back garden, and about 2 oz of cured bud and a jar of liberty caps in my bedroom, along with several bags of 'legal highs' (this was after the PSA came into effect). They let me off and also left me the contents of my grinder, which I was very grateful for. The legal highs weren't even confiscated.

Got my front door busted through last year. They found about 2g of weed on my daughters boyfriend. They also found my 2cb and the aforementioned legal highs from the last bust. They ignored those (and various grinders and sets of scales) and just cautioned the boyfriend.

Then a couple of months ago, I got stopped and drugalysed on the way to work one morning. They were acting upon 'intel' (I.e. the fuckin cunt I used to live next door to). They handcuffed me at the side of the road and searched my van. They found a spliffs worth of weed, a bag of 2cb (plainly labelled as 2cb) and a set of scales. By some miracle, I passed the drugalyser so they confiscated the weed and left me the 2cb and scales. There was also some non scripted pharms that they left as well.

I think a lot of the time coppers can't really be arsed with the hassle when they know you'll probably get let off by the courts in the end.

Last edited:
Coppers round our way love a good drug bust - saves them having to go out chasing rapists in the cold.

Mr Ramsbottom was the cop who arrested me - still wish I could have said something to the miserable cunt about his bottom.

Last edited:
By some miracle, I passed the drugalyser so they confiscated the weed and left me the 2cb and scales. There was also some non scripted pharms that they left as well.
You were very lucky with the drugalyser man, phew

Friend of mine lost license for 18 months a few weeks ago. He was tested by roadside around 10pm on the Saturday and he hadn't smoked since 8pm the previous evening, so 26 ours between smoking and testing

It's really fucked up that that can happen, he was obviously totally sober. I know someone else who was tested 6 hours after a spliff and passed. Just seems like the luck of the draw, fucked up.

I'm amazed the coppers wouldn't be concerned with a jar of Liberty Caps -maybe they thought they wre just your regular supermarket mushrooms

I will never stop smoking weed.

Most other drugs can fuck right off because they just don't do it for me anymore - except for MDMA, but having recently been diagnosed with a dodgy ticker, it looks like I may have to stop that as well.

But I will die with a spliff in my gob...
Ah, just read this, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to get your angiography soon. I see on another post you mention narrow arteries and probably having to take beta-blockers and blood thinners (cardio aspirin I presume) for life, do look into natural remedies and diet changes as well.

Oi, less of the age shaming (I get enough grief from family about having long hair at my age. Thing is, it's just turning greyand hasn't receeded an inch).

Yep, years ago, there was a BL meetup in Newcastle. By it were a fun night!
What's with Newcastle? Watched this video about ageing ravers and party heads on the Vice High Society YouTube channel, the old skool meet up at the beginning takes place in Newcastle

Last edited:
Ah, just read this, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to get your angiography soon. I see on another post you mention narrow arteries and probably having to take beta-blockers and blood thinners (cardio aspirin I presume) for life, do look into natural remedies and diet changes as well.

What's with Newcastle? Watched this video about ageing ravers and party heads on the Vice High Society YouTube channel, the old skook meet up at the beginning takes place in Newcastle

The BL meet up was at the Cooperage, on the quaiside, in Newcastle. B9 and his wife were the main players in organizing it, I think. At least a lot of the people at the meetup went back to his house, where debauchery ensued (personally, I had an attack of utter drugpiggery: LSD, MDA, DMT, ketamine, hot knives of hash, all served with a soucon of dexamphetamine and rounded off with GBL).
I'd never survive that, at the age I am now. It's taken well over 24 hours to recover from 2 pints of Guinness and 4 double VATs on new years eve...

It's taken well over 24 hours to recover from 2 pints of Guinness and 4 double VATs on new years eve...
Lolololol man. Drugs take it's toll sooner or later, it'd be cool if we all stopped ageing at 25 and live indefinitely. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Lolololol man. Drugs take it's toll sooner or later, it'd be cool if we all stopped ageing at 25 and live indefinitely. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
Mentally, I think I stopped getting any older; it's just an utter pain my body didn't take the hint (def don't want to live forever, even with an eternally young body...)

as long as our awareness / minds continue to grow and develop I'm in full agreement, fuck yeah

if not though, then I'd rather just take the physical discomfort than be stuck inside a 25 year old mind! (no offense to mid 20's people, but you'll agree later on guaranteed)

Edit hang on , not live indefinitely though, fuck that! this is a tiring ol' world

Edit hang on , not live indefinitely though, fuck that! this is a tiring ol' world
I never said you were immortal, you could still die from accidents or someone murdering u or suicide. And of course your mind would be in constant growth, the only thing stunted would be your physical growth haha.

as long as our awareness / minds continue to grow and develop I'm in full agreement, fuck yeah

if not though, then I'd rather just take the physical discomfort than be stuck inside a 25 year old mind! (no offense to mid 20's people, but you'll agree later on guaranteed)

Kinda like that movie with Justin timberlake where they all stop getting old at 25-,30 but got a cronometer and if it gets to 0 they die, I was thinking something like that lols.

The BL meet up was at the Cooperage, on the quaiside, in Newcastle. B9 and his wife were the main players in organizing it, I think. At least a lot of the people at the meetup went back to his house, where debauchery ensued (personally, I had an attack of utter drugpiggery: LSD, MDA, DMT, ketamine, hot knives of hash, all served with a soucon of dexamphetamine and rounded off with GBL).
I'd never survive that, at the age I am now. It's taken well over 24 hours to recover from 2 pints of Guinness and 4 double VATs on new years eve...
RE: The Bluelight meet up sounds about right o_O :ROFLMAO: 🥳
And yes, hangovers get worse and worse with age :rolleyes:
Mentally, I think I stopped getting any older; it's just an utter pain my body didn't take the hint (def don't want to live forever, even with an eternally young body...)
Wouldn't want to live forever (I think) but a bit longer in a young body, oh yes.

I never said you were immortal, you could still die from accidents or someone murdering u or suicide. And of course your mind would be in constant growth, the only thing stunted would be your physical growth haha.
ah well, now you put it like that...I'm in! where do I sign up?

Apparently there is a spray available which you have to spray in your mouth and you will pass a saliva test even if you have smoked weed.

True story.
It's called 'Kleaner'.

RE: The Bluelight meet up sounds about right o_O :ROFLMAO: 🥳
And yes, hangovers get worse and worse with age :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to live forever (I think) but a bit longer in a young body, oh yes.
Fuck, I'd be happy with a normal lifespan, but without my body slowly falling apart. A 25 year old body right up to the point where my heart explodes, age 90. A 'Logan's Run' for auld fuckers! 😆

Apparently there is a spray available which you have to spray in your mouth and you will pass a saliva test even if you have smoked weed.

True story.
It's called 'Kleaner'.
Surely, just washing your mouth out with vodka would do the same (dissolve chemicals giving a positive result). Means you get to blow into a breathalyser, but that's not a problem as long as you're not pissed.