European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Taking drugs into your old age

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you think you'll be taking drugs until they nail the coffin lid down? Most of the people I knew who took drugs when they were in their late teens stopped when they "grew up" and got married etc. Maybe they do a bit of coke when they go out with the boys but that's about it. Whereas I'm tripping my tits off most weekends and have no intention of stopping.

I can see myself dropping acid at 85 and going out to weed the garden and still having discussions with the weeds about whether I have the right to pull them out of the ground or not. (I lost the argument with one particularly argumentative weed - he's still in the garden)

Do you think you'll be taking drugs until they nail the coffin lid down? Most of the people I knew who took drugs when they were in their late teens stopped when they "grew up" and got married etc. Maybe they do a bit of coke when they go out with the boys but that's about it. Whereas I'm tripping my tits off most weekends and have no intention of stopping.

I can see myself dropping acid at 85 and going out to weed the garden and still having discussions with the weeds about whether I have the right to pull them out of the ground or not. (I lost the argument with one particularly argumentative weed - he's still in the garden)
As long as the drug you're taking isn't smoked, fks up any of your organs or involves iving. You're aight.

Yes. I will likely use drugs until I die. When I die will likely rely somewhat on that variable. I honestly thought I’d be gone by now. Sometimes I feel like someone who had a terminal illness but got a second chance at life. And now I’m like… “Shit I actually gotta figure this out.”

To be honest though I feel some drugs give us longevity. Psychedelics come to mind if used properly. My dads been smoking cannabis since he was 13 and could probably still kick my ass as he nears 70.

-GC

Yes, absolutely. I hope in my old age I can gain more self control as I wisen.

I think if anything I will take MORE drugs when I ll get old (if I ll ever get there) . I mean if I ll be say 80, sex will not be an option anyway, I ll no work commitments and shit, nothing would stop me from doing my favourite opioids til I meet my Maker.....

I already made a wish and am saving money for it. When I get too old to fuck my wife it is time for my drug bed. It is a normal bed that has canisters filled with pure liquid drugs ready to IV. Main groups will be "GABAerics" , "Opioids", "Stimulants" and "Psychedelics/Dissociatives". Every group will have its own canister devided further into more specific molecules and tube leading to a permanent point of entry. I will be in a control of a remote control by which I will be able to balance myself according to how I feel and my vital signs that will be infront of me on a big monitor. I will also have to have a "nurse+doctor" 24/7. My wife will be around most of the time,Especially when I go full on stimulants. Nurse and doc will be in a room next door during those hours/days so my wife and I can have privacy.

I must make sure that I live on a yacht in international waters/high seas (mare liberum) that is close to some highly functional country for "refueling" and emergency situations.

If I can not go to a mountain than a mountain will come to me. 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I will likely use drugs until I die. When I die will likely rely somewhat on that variable. I honestly thought I’d be gone by now. Sometimes I feel like someone who had a terminal illness but got a second chance at life. And now I’m like… “Shit I actually gotta figure this out.”

To be honest though I feel some drugs give us longevity. Psychedelics come to mind if used properly. My dads been smoking cannabis since he was 13 and could probably still kick my ass as he nears 70.

-GC

That says more about you being a Fanny than the efficacy of cannabis as a life force preserver 😅

That says more about you being a Fanny than the efficacy of cannabis as a life force preserver 😅

You must be British lol, someone says “Fanny” in the US and they’d labeled a Nancy boy. I actually had to look it up. What you don’t have the balls to call me a cunt like the rest of your brethren? Least then you would’ve had my respect.

-GC

I waited till age 40 before trying anything other than alcohol and I'm only 41 now. In a way it's good I don't have those years of damage behind me. Still, doesn't take long to mount up and the body won't heal as well as a 20 year old.

You must be British lol, someone says “Fanny” in the US and they’d labeled a Nancy boy. I actually had to look it up. What you don’t have the balls to call me a cunt like the rest of your brethren? Least then you would’ve had my respect.

-GC

Being called a Fanny is much worse than being called a cunt.

Being called a cunt can be a term of endearment, or at the worst it’s a pejorative but implies a degree of power. Calling you a Fanny is just the same as calling you a pussy, you’re something there for stronger people to fuck.

Welcome to English class 🙂

ABeing called a Fanny is much worse than being called a cunt.

Being called a cunt can be a term of endearment, or at the worst it’s a pejorative but implies a degree of power. Calling you a Fanny is just the same as calling you a pussy, you’re something there for stronger people to fuck.

Welcome to English class 🙂

I love the different meanings of name callings.

I always think I'd be gutted if someone called me a tit.

Thats brutal. Tit is just a dagger to the heart.

Being called a cunt is like being called a wordsmith, poet... soothsayer, dreamer.

I would so love to take high end high doses of benzos when I get older. And when I couldn't remember my name just eat some heavy ass opioid and say nite nite.
But seriously... I do not see a lot of drug activity in my future. It is possible but not probable.
May change who really knows what life brings...?
<3

All of us with alzheimers in the old peoples home, all because we used bluelight, age is just, like whatever it is after 2030, shipping in loads of nootropics and trying different stacks.

Ismene just walking round looking for gamma goblins "i know i put them round here somewhere you know"

I'm in my 30s and I'm still taking stuff, but I'm not going hardcore. CBD, a bit of alcohol, microdosing various plants. I'm tripping from time to time, but not often, maybe 2 times in the last 8 years, and I don't need high doses. 9mg of 4-Aco-DMT or 20mg of allylescaline is enough for me now.
It's not like in my early 20s when I was abusing XTC and ketamine, adding psychedelics, speed and GHB to the mix.

Last edited:
going to need some serious amounts of cannabis for aches and grumpyness.
Opioids for palliative care but I hope I have things so much together that I don't even want them suppressing me otherwise.
For realz, our civilization is going down the drain so fast and senior care is so shit already, that probably I am just going to rather live fast, die young before that's relevant. No point to outlive society, I am no survivalist.

going to need some serious amounts of cannabis for aches and grumpyness.
Opioids for palliative care but I hope I have things so much together that I don't even want them suppressing me otherwise.
For realz, our civilization is going down the drain so fast and senior care is so shit already, that probably I am just going to rather live fast, die young before that's relevant. No point to outlive society, I am no survivalist.

My mate pointed out that in my town its probably like school, literally. Same faces, same enemies, dead or missing allies, new rules and abusers, pure grim.