• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sweetest thing anyones done for you?

My best friend handing me back my wallet which I'd dropped without anything missing, despite him rattling in withdrawal and fresh out of both dope AND cash.
And when I expressed my incredulous surprise (cause I myself would VERY likely not have acted so honourably in his shoes), him answering, 'nobody else has ever given a fuck about me and I dunno how else to say thank you'

... Now THAT'S what ya can call a friend.
(Of course, I then gave him some money.
I'm not a prick.)
I saw someone's wallet fall out of their pocket at a music festival, picked it up and chased after them. All of his friends started passing me joints and when I was about to walk away, he reached into his wallet and gave me a bump of coke!

I hadn't brought any weed or coke with me, so it really tied the room together. Certainly kicked the mescaline into fifth gear!

Always give wallets back. I lost mine after a festival once and it was a major inconvenience having to replace cards after a weekend of MDMA..

Last edited:
Did you get the chocolate bar though? 🍫

What if Charlie had found a gift voucher for groceries rather than a small amount of money for chocolate?

No golden ticket.
No factory tour.
Never would have met Gene Wilder.
Never would have won the deed to the chocolate factory and became heir to a worldwide confectionery empire.

Maybe that tubby boy, 'Augustus Gloop' would have won. Imagine that greedy bastard running Wonka's factory. There wouldn't be any chocolate left for anyone else.

Guarantee he'd be dead within a year.
Yes and a lot he was a very nice man most people look at you like your scum

I saw someone's wallet fall out of their pocket at a music festival, picked it up and chased after them. All of his friends started passing me joints and when I was about to walked away, he reached into his wallet and gave me a bump of coke!

I hadn't brought any weed or coke with me, so it really tied the room together. Certainly kicked the mescaline into fifth gear!

Always give wallets back. I lost mine after a festival once and it was a major inconvenience having to replace cards after a weekend of MDMA..
Taking wallets and stuff = bad karma and if your not a prick lots of guilt

Yes and a lot he was a very nice man most people look at you like your scum
Yeah, that was cool of him.
I usually won't give anyone if they ask. It creeps me out when someone obviously wants something from me, but they start asking about what I'm up to, what am I listening to, what my name is and acting like they are my friend etc. rather than just asking for some money, or a cigarette or some weed or whatever.

If I see someone is in a bind, like they don't have enough money for their groceries or lunch - that's when I might offer to pay.