European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sweetest thing anyones done for you?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Personally one of the sweetest would be B9 sending me a gift of my first ever acid trip. God bless the soul of that absolute darling gentle man

My ex-girlfriend paid for my private rehab 10 years ago because I had no insurance and was at coke rock bottom and bankrupt. It was a few years after we broke up and she did it as a gift and would not accept repayment or anything in return.

We had a kid together but she decided she was better of as a single parent given my propensity to go insane every so often. There was some agro over custody very early on but we finally agreed to just wing it based on my mental health state. Ten years later we are good mates with a great kid.

When I was street homeless (2 nights before I got in to temporary accomodation) a random guy I met and got talking to put me up at him and his mums bit. I was desperate and out of it at the time and he made me a cheese sandwich, cuppa tea and made the couch for me all cosy. He even caught up with me on FB later to see how I was getting on. If it wasn't for him it was either sleep rough without any shoes and a bloody nose, walk for miles an miles to a&e or sit in the police station all night out my nut stinking of green lol.

moved from the best paying job and best quality of life he's ever had, in australia, to rainy england. just for me. i think he is now happy with his choice.