• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sweetest thing anyones done for you?

Needs must and all that and it as sweet and as non complicated as any geezer wished his bird would be.
Which any true honest fella here will admit is not the case.
some of them not so slim bird one's are totally brilliant when it comes to noshing as they don't know when to stop even when they swallowed the cum as they're so gratefull of a cocks presence and no they're not fucking beach whales just stout birds.

He's either a simp or that pussy gold plated magic.
little from column a, little from column b

but @ageingpartyfiend is on the money- he loves me. to stick with someone through a suicide attempt, anorexia, being dumped twice, and severe addiction, you've gotta be a bit of a hopeful optimist. but you also really have to love that person.

i fell for him at 16 over a shared love of punk rock and weed. we both quit weed in our late 20s, punk rocks in our blood. turns out to be a pretty strong basis for a relationship.

Needs must and all that and it as sweet and as non complicated as any geezer wished his bird would be.
Which any true honest fella here will admit is not the case.
some of them not so slim bird one's are totally brilliant when it comes to noshing as they don't know when to stop even when they swallowed the cum as they're so gratefull of a cocks presence and no they're not fucking beach whales just stout birds.

You sure about this arnold? Even if the cock is scarcely 2 inches long and theres a 78" cellulite beergut sat above it? Shifting like the tides in the ocean?

If your one is only 2 inches I can't help that one.

It is as I explained above.

If you fancy the 78" bouncing gut that is your prerogative and I won't judge that. :)

When I was 5 years old, we visited my relatives in the States on my bd, and I got a little toy spaceshuttle. I loved that thing, I even forgot what my birthday present was that year, only cared about the shuttle. Unfortunately said spaceshuttle fell into the Everglades, and was not unlikely swallowed by crocodiles. I was very sad.

I must've told that story to my best friend. Anyhow a few years ago her family went for a vacation in Florida, and she brought me a freaking toy spaceshuttle from Kennedy Space Center. I didn't cry. OK I did. Don't fucking judge me.

If your one is only 2 inches I can't help that one.

It is as I explained above.

If you fancy the 78" bouncing gut that is your prerogative and I won't judge that. :)

Ive never had any complaints! Ive had plenty failing to hide their disapointment mind you..

I remember princess margaret once had one of her maids to ask john bindon (70s hardman - he was a bodyguard on led zeps last american tour) "her royal highness is curious about your advantage in life".

His "advantage" was a 22" prick. 22" cold. Well, not sure it was that big but he could thread it through 5 beer glass handles. One woman said " it was a bloody horrible thing, all skinny with lumps on it"

His "advantage" was a 22" prick. 22" cold. Well, not sure it was that big but he could thread it through 5 beer glass handles. One woman said " it was a bloody horrible thing, all skinny with lumps on it"
They probably meant 22 cm, which is around 9"
I mean 22" is about 55cm, that's almost a leg.
The longest dick according to Guiness World Records is 18.9"
I don't think he broke a world record here

They probably meant 22 cm, which is around 9"
I mean 22" is about 55cm, that's almost a leg.
The longest dick according to Guiness World Records is 18.9"
I don't think he broke a world record here
someone else said it wasnt 5 beermugs it was 3.

When john holmes was born all the nurses were stood round looking at it.

I dunno, I don't think that motherly affection or my ex stalker quite qualify

I was presented with an amazing handmade postcard

This is a good one; an ex who was breaking up for geographical reasons once drew me a lovely intricate thing as a farewell present, so I had it tattooed onto me as a tramp stamp

my baby cat arranged a rat lovingly on my carpet a few months back. its the best he could do with the tools available.

my other cat hasn't left me a gift since before i spent about 7 years emotionally neglecting her due to my drug problems.

my baby cat arranged a rat lovingly on my carpet a few months back. its the best he could do with the tools available.

my other cat hasn't left me a gift since before i spent about 7 years emotionally neglecting her due to my drug problems.

Do the cats in your area dispense with rats chinup? Mice not challenging enough for them?

Do the cats in your area dispense with rats chinup? Mice not challenging enough for them?
the baby cat (who is actually 18 months old so a strapping young man) is half russian blue. most cats don't catch rats and eating them can cause them health problems.

russian blues were relatively recently domesticated by sailors in archangel due to their exceptional hunting abilities. their recent domestication and thus lack of inbreeding makes them healthier than most non-moggies which should hopefully offset some of the issues caused by eating rats.

now i'm out in the rarefied countryside of cheshire at my parents instead of inner city manchester he's had to stick to mice and pigeon. thank fuck. rats tails and feet have a definite yuck factor, but then so does just the wings and head of a pigeon.

Did you get the chocolate bar though? 🍫

What if Charlie had found a gift voucher for groceries rather than a small amount of money for chocolate?

No golden ticket.
No factory tour.
Never would have met Gene Wilder.
Never would have won the deed to the chocolate factory and became heir to a worldwide confectionery empire.

Maybe that tubby boy, 'Augustus Gloop' would have won. Imagine that greedy bastard running Wonka's factory. There wouldn't be any chocolate left for anyone else.

Guarantee he'd be dead within a year.

My best friend handing me back my wallet which I'd lost without anything missing, despite him rattling in withdrawal and fresh out of both dope AND cash.
And when I expressed my incredulous surprise (cause I myself would VERY likely not have acted so honourably in his shoes), him answering, 'nobody else has ever given a fuck about me and I dunno how else to say thank you'

... Now THAT'S what ya can call a friend.
(Of course, I then gave him some money.
I'm not a prick.)

Last edited: