Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Survivor

Well, Richard won a few years ago and he was the same way. He got the vote because he was the best player of the game to most of them. I didnt want Richard to win the same way i dont want Rob to win. But it looks like it will be that way. I know i would give my vote to a snake like him rather then a lazy, superficial, bimbo like Heidi or Jenna.

I agree with the above posters who said Christy should of kept her mouth shut. However, she was sure to go anyway i think because she is too much competition for them if she made it all the way. I think that she felt being fair in her heart was most important. She is the only one of the girls who has an inner spark glowing about her. Why do those guys like Heidi? Maybe it is the editing but all i see is phoniness, backstabbing,egoism, ect. spewing from her.

I disagree PB. I think that if it came down to Matt and Rob, Matt has a good chance at winning. The jury with the exception of a few may be persuaded to vote his way because they simply dont like Rob. Matt is crazy but there's no reason to truly not like him. (is there?) And he did give up his visit with loved one so everyone else could have theirs. Though who really wouldnt of done that? Oh, yeah, Jenna and Heidi wouldnt have done that. That's who.

But !!! We still have immunity challeges to think about. And sometimes those can get a person a long way. (i.e. Kelly)

Oh, even though Christy got the boot it was an excellent episode. I thought it was over for Rob after the confrontation and Jennas big camp blow up. The others could of seized his power then and took him out but instead they allow him to leave and the girls sell themselves out after all he had just said about them and done to them. I mean it was him responsibe for their beloved Alex getting the axe last week.

Last edited:
BlueAdonis said:
In the event Rob makes it to the final 2, which response do you think he will get from the jury:

a) "Rob, as sneaky as you were, you did achieve your objective. You did OUTWIT us, you did OUTPLAY us, and you did OUTLAST us. Great game!"

or

b) "I would never vote for a snake like you. You screwed too many people over in your rise to the top. Piss on you."

5.gif

It's too hard to say. Every year, at least one of the 2 is a snake in some of the jury members' eyes. And each member seems to care about that differently. My personal method would be to vote for who played the game best (in this case, I'll say Rob). But if I was there, and I was screwed by someone I put my trust in, I don't know if I'd be able to think objectively.

I think i may overlook someone because he betrayed my trust if my other two choices were bimbos who didnt lift a finger and did nothing but lay around in the sun and bitch and gossip. However, if it came down to Butch and Rob or Matt and Rob i would pick either of them over Rob just because snakiness of Rob doesnt deserve to win over honest people. It does over laziness and unworthiness, but not over plain honest people. If i was hauling wood around or fishing all the time while others were lounging around i dont know how i would be able to keep myself from saying something to them.

to be honest if I was doing all the work and other people were laying around doing nothing I wouldn't complain I would just stop working going over lay down next to them and start masterbating and be like if you all are gonna lay around and do nothing I am too but atleast I am enjoying myself, if it freaks them out GOOD, guess thats why I would never get on this show, granted I have applied 4 times, anyone else been crazy enough to atleast try to get on the show?

beanergrl:

you wrote:

I disagree PB. I think that if it came down to Matt and Rob, Matt has a good chance at winning.

You are not disagreeing with me. I wrote that between these two, I thought Matt would almost certainly get the million. I think Rob's only hope is to be in the final 2 with Jenna. Alas, the way I wrote this out did not translate well when it was "reformatted" by the bluelight server... I had nice neat columns and stuff that would have made what I was saying more clear.

To all:

I think it is unfair to call Rob a snake because of ways he has kept others from getting closer to the $1 million. I mean, what did Rob DO to Alex, when it all boils down? He kept Alex from getting closer to winning $1 million. So if the money was not important, Alex has no reason to be mad. He got some great time in the Amazon and then left. Period. Oh, he may have missed out on a couple more weeks of roughing it, but after all it was not about the MONEY for him, right? And if he just wanted the experience, I'm sure he and Rob and Heidi and Jenna can all go camping for a couple weeks to give Alex the time he missed from being voted out when he was.

Oh, wait, Alex DID care about the money, didn't he? He is mad at Rob BECAUSE he cared about the money, right? So, really, it is hypocritical for him -- or anyone else -- to blame Rob for going after the money himself.

Alex's comment to Rob made it clear that Rob's ONLY chance of getting past the final 4 with that group was to win immunity because Alex let Rob know that he put both Jenna and Heidi above Rob in his own pecking order. Yet Alex must have known that Jenna (and probably Heidi, too) put HIM above Rob in THEIR pecking order. So Rob knew he was to the final 3 UNLESS Rob won immunity.

So, anyway, you have these two people, Alex has like a 3/4 chance of going to the final 3 as things stand. Rob has a 1/4 chance of going to the final 3 as things stand. And when confronted with this, you BLAME Rob for switching sides? That is crap. Honestly, I think the others would have done the same...

In fact, Heidi herself ALREADY did the same thing!! Remember when she first switched tribes and they went to tribal counsel, 3 guys v. 3 guys... Heidi told the girls she was with them, but then switched her vote to save herself. So, how the hell can Heidi be mad at Rob??? (If Rob had been in that tribe at the time, he'd surely have reminded Heidi of this.)

Anyway, these people keep calling it betrayal only when it hurts them, otherwise they are all over it. And recall that Alex, Heidi and Jenna all AGREED when they merged, that they should all LIE TO THE OTHER TEAM to make them think Rob and Alex were going to vote with the other guys. Even though Rob thought up the idea, Heidi, Jenna and Alex ALL AGREED TO IT WITHOUT DELAY AND WITHOUT RESERVATION. Presumably, this involved lying to people in the other tribe after the merger and prior to the vote against Roger.

So, now we know all these people have lied to get as far as they got... So why are they better than Rob? They are not. Look at this last show. Did Rob betray Christie any more than, say, Jenna and Heidi did by telling Christie they were voting for Rob? No, Rob, Matt, Jenna and Heidi ALL allowed Christie to think they were voting for some one else, when they intended to vote for her. Rob thought up the idea, but the others all jumped for it WITHOUT HESITATION.

Anyway, Heidi and Jenna and Matt are all as snakelike as Rob, the only difference being they aren't quite as smart. Frankly, we just don't know how snakelike Butch would be because he has never been in any position to act snake-like. First, he thought he was in the driver's seat after the merger when the guys were in charge. After Roger was voted off, Butch saw there was a majority block consisting of the other pre-merger tribe, whicih had a majority. I think Butch just had no idea how to break into that. So he never had a situation to really gain advantage through any kind of betrayal. Would he have if it presented itself? Who knows. But let's not all assume he is a saint because he has not betrayed a anyone. Let's wait. If a person refuses to betray some one even though it would be in there best interest for getting closer to the $$, only THEN will I say we have a more saintly player than Rob.

Some thoughts on Jenna, too: She is not just a princess, she is a crappy person. My evidence: After the letters were auctioned off, she told Heidi how she was shocked when Christy bid against her and outbid her on the first letter, since it might have been the only one, and she thought that was crappy of Christy. Heidi stood there nodding. But recall HEIDI BID AGAINST JENNA FOR THAT SAME LETTER UP TO THE POINT WHERE SHE RAN OUT OF MONEY!!! So, Jenna is so stupid and clueless she is sitting there complaining when all evidence suggests HEIDI WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. I mean, for god's sake, what happened when Jenna cried so much that they offered a second letter for auction? Jenna tearfully bid $80...there was silenced....THEN HEIDI BID $100!!!! OMFG!!! Was I the only one who caught this? Jenna gave Heidi a weird look like "what are you doing?" and then bid $120. At that point, Heidi stopped bidding, but I THINK it was because she knew Jenna had more $$ to bid, so she had no hope of winning, and because she would look like a bitch if she bid against Jenna. But still it must be remembered...Heidi was right there with Christy bidding against Jenna for the first letter, and WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT if she'd had more money than Christy or Jenna. And Heidi even started to bid on the second letter. Yet Jenna cluelessly, stupidly, unforgivably stands there and bashes Christy TO HEIDI!!

No, Jenna deserves the $$ least of all IMO. And this supposed friendship between Jenna and Heidi clearly has some weakness in its foundations IMO (recall that Jenna could have let Heidi win immunity in the prior challenge, but she risked knocking them both out and leaving Rob w/ immunity because SHE wanted it! Yes, I know Jenna ended up giving her immunity to Heidi...but I think that was a last minute change up (possibly proposed by Heidi) in case Rob planned to betray Heidi in the hopes it would mess up his teams plans. But, anyway, Jenna could not be sure her last disc would get her immunity, and there WAS a risk she could have knocked both herself and Heidi out of immunity. I think at the time, she just was feeling selfish, wanting immunity.

~psychoblast~

Sorry PB i misunderstood your post on Matt/Rob.

As for the snakiness, yes Jenna and Heidi are very snakelike and we've seen this again and again. Matt i am iffy about. You know it's there but i havent really seen him demostrate anything too bad. I have missed one or two episodes. Rob only did what he had to do slithering over to the other team for the vote against Alex. But had Rob not switched sides eventually it would of came down to him getting the boot. Plus, Alex was also lazy and layed right along side the girls all the time in the sun. Still the people who are sitting on the jury may see that (Robs moves) as a snaky betrayal and not a good move in playing the game.

I agree with you Psychoblast on Jenna and the letter and i caught that right away. How they sat along side of each other and condemned Christy while Heidi had done it to Jenna on the pity bid, WTF?
The link i posted earlier in the thread recap of the show caught that too. It's pretty funny:
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=47&story=5059&limit=&sort=

It will be interesting to see if one of them turns on the other one.

I heard they have the show on Thursday and then Sunday they have the final episode.

Woo Hoo Atleast Heidi is gone now but I still am laying 10-1 odds jenna winds up winning this thing

I dont think it will be Jenna who wins. I think any of them with the exception of Heidi will give their vote to whoever else. However, i think it was on the Australian or British Survivor that a swimsuit model has already won. I am surprised that they voted Heidi off and not Jenna though. It made me mad again though when they just sat their on their asses.

Do you think the "staff" of the show could of rigged that fire to happen? I dunno sometimes with the editing that is done and all it just seems too good to be true. And don't you think having all of that food certainly helped Matt win that immunity challege? That is always the case. I have never seen a person win food and then lose the immunity challege later. It's kind of unfair. But guess things arent fair if youre trying to be the survivor.

The fire was suspicious but we'll probably never know...

Anyway, it sure is funny to see each week a contestant brag about him/herself at tribal council and get voted off minutes later.

I officially want Matthew to win, even though he does look like an axe murderer, because I genuinely believe that he is a good person and a good player.

My top pick too is Matt. I think he's really a softy. He sure seemed to feel guilty eating that food last night and Rob didn't care at all no one else was eating. Matt seemed sad for Butch.

Great show last night, at this point, I think Rob SHOULD win. He has played a way better game than anyone else. But it all comes down to the immunity necklace.

What was Heidi thinking when she said "there are 3 guys over there who fear me.." ???? She must have officially lost her mind.

OH, and what the fuck was up with Jenna bringing her crown and pledge jacket on Survivor for??? She was upset that they would never be able to be replaced. They get like what 2 or 3 luxuary items to bring and she chooses her crown and pledge jacket??? She deserved to lose those in a fire. What an idiot.

Yes, when she was so upset about the stuff she's had for "5 years" I wanted to hit her. Your fucking pledge jacket??? I feel sorry for her. Because she (at least as portrayed by the producers) just might be the shallowest person on earth.

God how I hated being right this time, I really didn't want her to win, I was off with my jury votes they all freaking voted for her instead of matt save butch he was the only sane one. I loved how she tried to play it up that she relized how she can be and that she isn't the whiny bitch anymore, I still say she's a whiny bitch and that this has finally killed survivor cause a person who shouldn't have won won

I am pretty sure i will not be watching the show again. There is no way youre going to tell me that if Jenna was as they edited her to be that every person but Butch would of voted for her. No fucking way. Tricky, misleading editing to delibertly get the the viewer off track. I would now suspect that maybe she was much nicer and did do something along the way somewhere or she would NOT have got the vote over Matt from almost everyone no less. I am MAD!MAD!MAD! at the editors . Bye Survivor. You just killed it forever for me.:X

I swore this was the best Survivor season yet. Until last night...

Jenna winning the last 2 challenges HAD TO be rigged somehow! Matt played a far better game then to only get one vote, Rob didnt even vote for him! WTF?!?!

Did anyone else catch the mistake CBS made when they showed Jeff walking into the CBS studio, they did a 2 second crowd shot with the caption "Jenna's Family" under a row of people! They totally gave away the ending 5 or 10 minutes before the votes were even read!! Why else would they show Jenna's family if not because she won?

I still think Rob should have won.

i'm still mad. GRRRRRR. this is how my recapper from my site ends her recap in a nutshell by agreeing with us:
"Jenna inexplicably takes the million dollars in a 6-1 vote. She even gets Christy's vote, people. Never again will we ask this question: so how does a show go from "best season ever" to "worst season ever" in three seconds flat?"

jenna and matt

I can’t believe that Jenna won but more importantly I can’t believe how all over each other Matt and Jenna were at the reunion special.

Someone please tell me - are they a couple now??? What’s the story eh??? Yes I am tragic but I am dying to know.