Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Survivor

Bump cause I got a hold of pretty much every season, beginning to end!

So much mindless, reasonably entertaining viewing during dope sickness. Or if I'm that doped up and just need something mindless to view in the background while Billy Bong Thornton is being put to use with background happy hardcore softly in the back ent modern progressive rock

Should probably be fair and preface this by saying that anyone who hasn't seen older seasons and may want to go back and watch them there is a few spoilers in this post.

I have got to admit I am a pretty damn big fan of Survivor, there are only like two seasons I haven't seen and it is only because I know who wins them from having seen subsequent seasons. The funny thing is I hate reality TV generally speaking, but something about Survivor gets me hooked.

Mal3volent I agree that Micronesia (I believe it was season 16) was probably the best season, I remember Hero's Versus Villains (season 20 I think) being damn good as well.

EJ I disagree pretty strongly that Rob is the best player ever, they gave him four fucking cracks at it before he won. There is no doubt that he is a skilled player to some degree, but that season he won, everyone pretty much just got star struck and did absolutely everything he said from the word go. As I remember it, the opposing tribe had Russell Hantz (who has a lot more claim to being the best player ever, despite the fact he never won) and they threw the first challenge to vote him out purely based on his reputation. There is an element of luck to who wins any given season of Survivor, but I felt like this particular season was handed to Rob on a silver platter, and the Russell versus Rob thing didn't pan out at all since Russell basically got fucked over on nothing more than his reputation as a strong and ruthless player from previous seasons. On a more even playing field a season or two earlier, Russell beat out Rob pretty easily from memory.

I am looking forward to the next season, which I expect should start airing in the next month or so. I thought the original Blood Versus Water was a solid season, although half the contestants were returning players which does tend to help in my opinion. I don't think the next one has any returning players so it will be interesting to see if it holds up as a concept or if the last one was only good because of the amount of recurring players.

Last edited: