Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Survivor

I agree, but i wasnt hoping for a merger again so soon. Geesh. But i guess they had to though.

I don't like Heidi and her skinny assed body with those big fake boobs, traitor quailty, arrogant, err! , i'll stop there.And it makes me so mad that they were going to boot sweet Christy over Heidi. Grrrrr. I guess they felt she would be threatnig to them to let her advance if she made it to the final two. Poor her though. She must feel like they are all against her.

I actually love this show and to be honest I think it was okay they merged with 10 left cause there is no clear alliance right now to pick people off, you got so many people going so many different ways or atleast thats the way mark burnett is leading us to believe, this one might be interesting to watch play out I hope and not just having on tribe pick off the other like it usually goes,

dammit... stupid australia not having their own dedicated survivor site... well there probably is, but i didn't look to hard, and as i missed episode 6, i looked up the info on the CBS site, and right there in front of me was the info on ep 7, which screens here next week... dammit... now i know that roger gets the boot, and that there is a merge... aaaaaaaah shitfuck... well hey its not all bad...

CB.

^^ You could check out the full recap of the show from the link i posted above. They pretty much recap every move.

yeah i did that anyway, after the shock of finding out next weeks weener... i went through and read about the previous episode...

Thanks.

CB.

Yahoo ! That was a great episode. First, how very unfair for Jenna to throw a fit of tears about that letter. Did you see her smile afterwards? It was like a spoiled brat that just got their own way.

Next, i am soooo happy that Rob broke his pack and swang over to the other alliance. I didnt know if he would really do it. Bye-bye Alex! And the look on Jennas and Heidis face when he got the boot- priceless. They are sooo next. Bwahahahahaha! And the look on Christys was sheer happiness. I hope she wins.

I heart Christy.

Damn, at this point Im thinking Rob might win it all. He's playing a great game, and makes very smart decisions with who to align himself with. Booting Alex was the right idea. But then again, Rob might get caught in his own web, and Matt will turn on him.

There is the potential for it to come down to Rob and Christy in the final 2. In that case, I think Christy will probably win it, by virtue of her laying so low the whole game.

Jenna is next to go, I think. And yes, piss on her for being a spoiled brat when she didnt win the letter. Screw that, she should be kissing Christy's ass for that.

Yes, my bets are with Christy or Rob too.Rob had everyone in his palms. Defintley a master of the game. I'm leaning more towards Christy. I like to think the good will prevail. I am still happy that Rob stuck to his word and changed alliances giving Alex the vote. It could of been easier for him to go the other way. Meaning if he made it to the top with them tribal council probably would of picked him. Now he's going up against Christy and that could be hard for him. Plus, when Heidi and Jenna get the boot and sit on the council i dont think they will give Rob their vote because of the betrayal.

yeah I also thought very very uncool bout jenna throwing a fit that christy wanted to get a letter from home too that she was the only one who deserved this, then just to be all happy when jeff gave her another chance cause everyone knows if jenna ain't happy nobody is, I am glad rob did what he did, this season is actually decent, there is no one tribe just picking off the other tribe or as people who watch survivor a little to much like me like to call it pagonning SP, its from the first season when the one tribe just picked off the other one, Anyway I got kinda curious before the season started and I have to agree with a certain spoiler floating around on survivor boards about who the winner is most likely gonna be, I won't ruin it but lets just say it would be one shitty way to ruin a great season of the game

OH, i havent read the spoiler boards in months since they first said it was joanna that won and then she got bumped. But please,please please say it aint Heidi or Jenna. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying anything, just if you have heard of chilli ones theory about it then you know what I'm talking about, so far he's been pretty right on and was before the show started about who was even on the show, he even was the first to say that one of the contestants was deaf, if you must know, go to www.survivornews.net and then just start snooping around, like I said its mainly just theories floating around but after watching the last couple of eposides things are starting to look that way

Hmmm, rather interesting. I'm surprised but glad to see it's not Heidi. I do hope they are wrong with their placements though.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I hate Rob. I hate Heidi phony, phony phony, and i hate Jenna. So now they have (side from Butch) a bunch of lazy fucks who are stuck on themselves left set to win. *Me screams violently now again*. AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Did you see them on the previews for next week when their camp burns down? Heeheeeheeee,hahahahahahaha! How funny. You know they are going to hate to have to actually work building themselves shelter especially when they kicked the log hauler Christy off. Guess they wont be laying around in the sun now tanning while everyone else is working.

Indecision was the fate of Christy.
She should have at least done *something* and sided with one side or another. I liked yesterdays reward challenge, that was a pretty noble gesture on the part of Matt.

Rob is definitely playing the game just the way I would play it, very deceitful and cunning. I think if he makes it to the finals, more people will agree that he played a better game than who think he is a dirtbag.

The thing about Christie is she SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT.

As soon as she said to Rob that she wasn't going to decide who to vote for until she got to tribal council, I knew she was gone. And then to say, at tribal council, that she is in the driver's seat. Oh man. I was really hoping she would win but she played so stupidly at the end that I changed my opinion.

And Hiedi and Jenna are bitches but that isn't new.

Yeah, Christie was stupid to tell Rob she was up in the air. Still, it was a great episode. I had wanted Christie to win, but after the way she played that I am glad she lost. She was stupid and deserved to lose.

Here was where I think she screwed up: She said that she thought that she had a better chance of going further with Heidi and Jenna, but she had a better chance of being the last girl around staying with Rob. Meaning she figured that staying with Rob, she was going to be voted out 4th. STUPID!!! Frankly, I think Rob would have axed Butch before Christie, as the worst person to be in the final 2 against. And maybe Christie herself could have allied with Butch at that point, pointing out that Rob and Matt seemed pretty tight.

Anyway, the point is Christie was wrong to assume that staying with Rob guaranteed that she would get to the final 4, but no further. I think staying with Rob's alliance at least through this particular vote was the better chance for Christie not just to be the last girl, but to go the furthest overall in the game.

I mean, allying with Jenna and Heidi (1) only gave a 50/50 shot of carrying this particular vote since it would be 3 v. 3 and if the tie breaker went against the girls, Christie would have really sealed her fate. And even if it didn't, that alliance could ONLY get Christie to the final 3. At that point, though, clearly Heidi and Jenna would side together and Christie would ONLY get to the final 2 if she won immunity.

Anyway, looking at it from all angles, I think Christie really was wrong not just to tell Rob she was being indecisive, but to actually BE indecisive. Staying with Rob was the 100% only smart move this particular vote.

So, anyway, Christie waffled because she reasoned that even though she hated the other 2 girls, she would get further with them. DUMB DUMB DUMB!! For this lapse in judgment, this failure to look ahead and see she had better odds staying with Rob, so that she should have not given Rob reason to doubt her, she deserved to be voted off.

In a way, it is similar to Deanna. She was playing good. She was manipulative, but she was using it to her advantage. Until she stupidly got cocky and thought she could sway Heidi and Jenna against Alex. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Anyway, both these girls did it to themselves.

Just like Alex. He basically told Rob, "Of the 4 of us, you are the least close to the others and so you will be voted out at that point unless you win immunity." WTF??? Honestly, I think Alex, Heidi or Jenna might have switched just like Rob if they were confronted with the fact that, of their 4-person alliance, they were the least liked and so the most likely to be voted out when it got to the final 4. They blame Rob, but they can't say for sure they would have acted differently...they were fortunate enough to be so close to each other that it was not an issue.

So, anyway, I don't blame Rob for anything he is doing. He is playing the game great. I especially like the way he confronts wrenches that are thrown into his plans. I am positive he expected to go to the final 2 with Deanna. She was the only other "bright" player who was really understanding the dynamics. She was not well-liked, generally. Rob must have shat bricks when she suicided by her stupid behavior. Deanna's mistake not only cost her, it made Rob's task more difficult.

But Rob survived, next picked Jenna or Matt as the least likable to take to the final 2 (probably Jenna at that point). But then he realizes he is likely not getting to the final 3 if he stays with that alliance, so he switches and pegs Matt as the person he wants in the final 2. Then Matt does something relatively nice, that probably elevates him above Rob in people's minds...

Anyway, at that point Rob's task looked hopeless.... Get to the end with a person less likable to the jury than you... At that point, I might have thrown in the towel. But instead, he sucks it up. Realizes now Jenna probably is his only choice for the final 2. He tries to make it happen AND JENNA REFUSES.

So much for that... and she even puts some doubt in the other members of Rob's alliance. Crap. Then, Christie waffles, another problem, a risk that she wll join the girls to vote against Rob. Double Crap. Then, miraculously, Rob conceives a way to turn all of this to his advantage... Form a new alliance against Christie!! BRILLIANT!! I mean, I think I'm a bright guy, but I did not think of that. The most inspired maneuver ever in Survivor history IMO.

Not only does this maneuver keep Jenna in the game, it puts Rob in a good position to get to the final 2 with Jenna JUST LIKE HE WANTS! And it may repair some of the ill will Heidi and Jenna hold towards him, which cannot hurt.

Wow, I bet Rob would be a great chess player.

The question is: Now what does Rob do? I see 2 choices:

1. Try to keep his 4-person alliance and vote out Butch (the obvious course of action, since the alliance is already formed and since Rob can probably easily convince the others that Butch is the most likable, and therefore the last person you want to be against in the final 2)

2. Try to get Butch and Matt together to vote off Heidi.

Both have problems. Under the first course of action, the fear is Heidi and Jenna may learn from Rob and approach Butch themselves to join and vote out Rob. Under the second course of action, the fear is that Heidi will win immunity, and then you are either stuck having your 3-man alliance vote off Jenna (who is really your only hope in the final 2) or you have to do some quick changing of alliances AFTER the immunity competition.

I favor the 2nd course of action. Heidi only has a 1 in 5 chance of winning immunity, and I don't think Jenna would give it up again if she wins it. So probably you can get Heidi out, leaving Rob, Matt, Butch and Jenna in the final 4.

At that point, it seems to me that it would be a piece of cake for Rob to point out to Jenna and Matt that Butch is the last person that any of them want to be against in the final 2, so unless Butch gets immunity (unlikely) he should be voted out.

Now, at this point, Rob has basically GUARANTEED himself a spot in the final 2. Because at this point, whoever wins immunity simply picks who moves on. If Rob wins, he picks Jenna and moves on. If Jenna or Matt wins, THEY WOULD HAVE TO PICK ROB AS THE PERSON THEY HAVE THE BEST SHOT AGAINST IN THE FINAL 2!! See how great that works?

Anyway, this was one of the best episodes because Rob really impressed me. It was not just making obvious alliances, it was like a whole paradigm shift in how alliances are made.

---------

Since I am bored, let me elaborate on how I think the jury would vote if the final two were either (1). Matt and Rob or (2) Jenna and Rob:

Dave
1. Matt ?
2. Rob ?

The way I see it, Dave respects athleticism and competetiveness and for a long time he saw the game as men v. women. Though he got close to Heidi, he did not hang out with Jenna as long. Frankly, I think he will forgive Rob's betrayal as good competitiveness and he will not want to had a million dollars to a girl who has no real survival skills as he sees it. (like last survivor when that Rob betrayed the navy girl, but she respected his game play and voted for him anyway).

Deena
1. Rob
2. Rob

Deena screwed herself over, I don't think she sees it as a betrayal by Rob. She had the most in common with Rob and I think would vote for him against anyone.

Alex
1. Matt
2. Jenna

Alex will not vote for Rob against anyone, particularly Jenna.

Christie
1. Matt ?
2. Rob

I think Christie would vote for Matt to get back at her perception that Rob betrayed her, though really she should realize (1) she asked for it by threatening to betray their alliance and (2) matt also voted against her, and so equally betrayed her. Also, she did keep saying Matt was creepy, so maybe some of that would sway her...she might vote Rob over Matt, not sure. As for Rob v. Jenna, I am confident she'd not want Jenna--that empty headed smiling model--to get the $$ over Rob.

Heidi
1. Matt
2. Jenna

I think Heidi harbors enough anger at Rob to vote against him no matter who he is with, particularly Jenna.

Butch
1. Matt
2. Rob ?

He keeps fishing with Matt, probably closest to Matt, so that is easy. As for Rob v. Jenna...Well, Butch really isn't interacting with Jenna at all, so I think he'd go with Rob. The question mark is, when (and if) Butch is voted out, will it be in a way that makes him furious with Rob? If so, he may vote for Jenna.

Matt
1. n/a
2. Rob ?

As between Rob and Jenna, I think he will vote Rob for the same reason as Dave. Athletic guy who, in the end, will chalk up betrayal as smart play by Rob and prefer to reward that play than to hand the $$ to Jenna (who is probably perceived as undeserving) just to spite Rob. (Note guys tend to be less vindictive in this way.)

Jenna
1. Matt
2. n/a

Jenna will certainly vote against Rob in any circumstance. She cares more about hurting Rob than whether the person who wins deserves it.

As you can see from my guestimates, I think Rob simply cannot win against Matt. However, he has a very good chance (not a guarantee) against Jenna.

GO ROB!!!

Another interesting point... It looks to me like Jenna is really the person who cannot possibly win this thing because there is no one the jury thinks might find to be less deserving of the $$ than her.

~psychoblast~

Last edited:
final two, matt and jenna

ten bucks says jenna wins in a 4 to 3 vote

and this would send survivor into the final depths of hell for letting a whiny I'm so pretty that the world revolves around me bitch win or I could be totally wrong and its just Mark Burnett editing to make her look bad but I think I'm right with my comment

I think it'll boil down too this

Dave=Matt, he is fit and a Guy enough said
Deena=Jenna why cause she is a woman and well if we are to believe editing deena seems to be a big dyke
Alex= Jenna, don't really need to explain why, just cause
Christy=Matt, they got along and he was one of the only ones to get along with her and actually try to build a friendship
Heidi the buck tooth fake breasted Stuck Up PE teacher=Jenna cause they are best friends forever
Rob=Matt, mostly out of respect for picking jenna over him for the final two atleast if I was rob thats why matt would get my vote, granted this is all in theory that matt goes on a final immunity spree
Butch= In theory and all signs would say Matt but I am willing to bet deep down he has a soft spot for jenna and with her mom "dying" and all his vote will go to her cause matt is already well to do, come on the man is a world traveler speaks like 5 or 6 languages and in his cbs profile if he won he would take the money to buy a bottle of some wine,

There ya go, granted I could be all wrong but I don't think I'm far off the vine with this prediciton

jesus christ psychoblast...you have way too much time on your hands. you are clearly a sick twisted freak. i'll bet you have a cat...probably with some weird female name...like chloe!

haha. actually, having read your very insightful post, i with i'd been following survivor.

In the event Rob makes it to the final 2, which response do you think he will get from the jury:

a) "Rob, as sneaky as you were, you did achieve your objective. You did OUTWIT us, you did OUTPLAY us, and you did OUTLAST us. Great game!"

or

b) "I would never vote for a snake like you. You screwed too many people over in your rise to the top. Piss on you."

5.gif