• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Subutex - sniffed vs sublingual

in case anybody wanted an update, I ended up “finding” 60 strips for sale and went with the girl to get them and the prick that had them ended up selling all of them to somebody else minutes before we got there. Almost beat the shit out of him but decided it was a good thing instead. A girl I work with ended up getting me a few more sub strips but she’s since quit and her phones disconnected and I ran into an old friend from HS at a funeral who gave me one of his subutex but wouldn’t agree to sell any 😂 I tried hitting him up on FB a few times to see if he’d do another one, a few weeks apart at a time and he never ended up replying.

Long story short I ran out sometime mid December I believe but still hadn’t tapered down nearly enough. It took I think a day and a half or 2 days to hit, but the WDs hit HARD. They started all at once in the middle of the night when I was trying to sleep at my girls house so I didn’t have any of my Kratom or gabapentin on me so that night was complete hell. Ran home and dosed 2100mg gaba and about 10g Kratom and it didn’t help in the fucking slightest lol. Taking a lot more Kratom likely would’ve helped but I can’t stomach more than ~8-10g even in capsule form. My girl got “clean” a while back and told me the only way she got over fent WD was doing meth so I said fuck it let’s try it. Went on like a 4 day bender, started off just sniffing little amounts cause I honestly hate meth but while it was helping a little I was mostly just a little amped up and still feeling like shit. So I started smoking it pretty much non stop all day, even at work. Decided after the 4 day mark I needed to sleep, and had the next 2 days off so I swallowed another handful of gaba and Kratom, repeated a few times and it took until half way into the first day off to fall asleep. Slept so long I ended up being an hour late to work almost a full 2 days after I fell asleep. Woke up feeling like a new man although extremely dehydrated and mid way through my shift WD was back full swing. Ended up calling my boss and told her what was going on(minus the meth part) and that I was super sick and asked if I could leave and take the next few days off and she’s an absolute saint and said take off all the time you need until you’re better. My girl picked me up cause I didn’t want to drive while puking everywhere and when we got to her house she presented me with a whole script of perc 7.5s which didn’t take us long to consume. She let me do most of them though because she’s also a damn saint. In hindsight I should have made them stretch as long as I could but they were gone in like 3 days.

Next day I woke up and immediately took my gaba/Kratom combo expecting WDs to be in full swing but they didn’t come, at least until mid way through the day. The day I decided I was good to go back to work 😂 They weren’t nearly as bad as the beginning, but bad enough, but I toughed it out because I really didn’t want to have to ask somebody to cover for me again. Got out that night and immediately got some meth. Binged another 2 days with pretty low doses, slept on the 3rd day. Woke up to RLS in the middle of the night and decided to smoke some meth, was up for another 2 days. At this point I was pretty broke and decided not to buy any more drugs(also worried I was forming a meth habit) and just tough it out. Finished up the last little bit of the ice I had by doing small lines throughout the day(think it was only like a .4 left) and drank almost an entire bottle of whiskey to pass out that night. Woke up the next day expecting to feel like shit, which I did from the liquor but not from WD. Been good ever since then 😂 Sorry if the story is a bit messy, I have a bad memory and am currently on another 2 day ice binge. But overall it took somewhere between 15-18 days to fully be out of WD, or at least somewhere in that ballpark. And no, I didn’t end up forming a meth habit. I still hate the shit but do love to get high, and my girl likes doing it from time to time so we end up getting a gram or a little more every now and then and just smoke and fuck until we run out lol. End up smashing her with a floppy half the time cause my dick seems to go in and out of consciousness when I’m on the shit, but that’s another story.

TL;DR got off subs by doing a bunch of meth(and an oxy script in the middle) in less than 20 days. Definitely wouldn’t suggest this method if you have a better option, but it worked. Didn’t even end up getting hooked on the ice though I’ll admit I do some every couple weeks now. Send some prayers for my already kinda shitty teeth