• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Subutex - sniffed vs sublingual

If I were to plan a kick..
I would take 2 weeks PTO or more (&possibly a 3 sick days after).

Then it would be imodium, dxm, trazodone, maybe gabapentin, definitely benzos, and probably have Kratom on deck.
This would all take place after stocking up on codeine or hydro prior to the kick, bc I would rather kick ez opioids rather than bupe, I feel if I can last a month on dros with my own little taper, hopefully the bupe will be out within that month, before the 2 week kick.

Last edited:
Not sure which directions this went but back to op, just my 2 cents. For my use of subs for maintenance I at the moment IN 500mcg odd but mostly for the quicker onset and stimulating affect I have found from it. I never take them at night otherwise a ridiculous dose of benz⁰s is needed found that 1mg IN fights even 200mg dopaquel 20mg Valium and 20mg temazepam. Or maybe that just me but I do get a heavy stimulating effect which is nice for starting the day. Now if I go the sublingual route then 1 I need more so then 1mg and then it takes longer to work and very little stimulating effect but plus side it last me roughly a day so easy to go 24hr till next dosing. But IN its more like 18hrs and then my legs start with me. But still able to wait the 24hr mark just not as comfortable but pros and cons. So yeah my 2 cents, what more could I add?

Only time when I would give green light for snorting bupe is if person is really left with little last bit and is destined to have bad WDs and even than it’s pretty much a stretch.
this is a slippery thing, I got off bupe with the help pf pregabalin which I was prescribed and with the help of almighty and the best remedy for getting off is a thing called KRATOM. I only needed 3 bags of 100gr green malay anad 2 bags of red vein cause there as no greens left on stock.

So why is slippery when in withdrawals or tapering at least from my humble experience cause it's very (how can I know what potent will now be when I snort?) my muscuosa might be clogged? or it just might be the best line that will get attached to it and not go into lungs or whaerever and that being sniffing almost like the best thing in my life when in withdrawals which happened to me and it kicked me out of routine of tapering , so you get my point!

Buccal subutex or suboxone or buprenorphine generic other pill or sublingual deffinetely if you go to the path of Im getting off this thing now! Just taper and jump when you feel the best in shape meaning getting good sleep and food and I did that like I jumped couple times but the best time was immediately next after that!
ASking for those injections if you can so taper is with your doc and my friend did like that as he could get some comfort meds while getting of cause it was on docs responsibility and here that can be for them like: ok ok here is gabapentin and it helped him.

first to say that snorting or ROA not written by pill manufacturer is a habit that you are trying to escape in general! As for taking it every day: I couldn't stand taking it sublingual and IV was never my thing when taking it every day and the feeling was different, more sedating (only doctors IV me), so 2mg or 1mg or 3mg the highest was my dose intranasal, with the subutex+NACl water, making the nasal spray. For that, here on BL there is couple threads and posts for how to make it proper.

intranasal was also the getting nasal hygiene like, before taking a hot water and with those ear stick just rubbing muscuousa before to make a little vasodilation of capilares inside.

So yeah it was even without the spray more energetic, faster, and all in all better ROA in my case as sublingual was all over the place and I would loose my doses bay accident like, half of pill I would swallow or something I would say in sleep( the thing with an hour before waking up)

Intranasal in my exp. with getting my/your nose washed with saltwater or NACL like hour after ingestion!

Last edited:
You do understand there’s no real difference. Since you have now only bupe it can only be better, well it is at least for big majority of people.

Do me a favor and be aware of how your tone might be taken by folks reading your post. Qualifiers like "You do know, don't you" and such don't foster mutual understanding and respect. Some people know more than others.

Everyone's experience is subjective with these issues. There's no true way to tell a person how exactly there experience is going to be compared to another. For instance, a person's personality, strengths/weaknesses etc are going to inform how they experience withdrawal. Some people do better with a more mild, drawn out experience and others prefer a more concentrated, shorter experience. It's definitely not a universal thing.

this is a slippery thing, I got off bupe with the help pf pregabalin which I was prescribed and with the help of almighty and the best remedy for getting off is a thing called KRATOM. I only needed 3 bags of 100gr green malay anad 2 bags of red vein cause there as no greens left on stock.

So why is slippery when in withdrawals or tapering at least from my humble experience cause it's very (how can I know what potent will now be when I snort?) my muscuosa might be clogged? or it just might be the best line that will get attached to it and not go into lungs or whaerever and that being sniffing almost like the best thing in my life when in withdrawals which happened to me and it kicked me out of routine of tapering , so you get my point!

Buccal subutex or suboxone or buprenorphine generic other pill or sublingual deffinetely if you go to the path of Im getting off this thing now! Just taper and jump when you feel the best in shape meaning getting good sleep and food and I did that like I jumped couple times but the best time was immediately next after that!
ASking for those injections if you can so taper is with your doc and my friend did like that as he could get some comfort meds while getting of cause it was on docs responsibility and here that can be for them like: ok ok here is gabapentin and it helped him.

first to say that snorting or ROA not written by pill manufacturer is a habit that you are trying to escape in general! As for taking it every day: I couldn't stand taking it sublingual and IV was never my thing when taking it every day and the feeling was different, more sedating (only doctors IV me), so 2mg or 1mg or 3mg the highest was my dose intranasal, with the subutex+NACl water, making the nasal spray. For that, here on BL there is couple threads and posts for how to make it proper.

intranasal was also the getting nasal hygiene like, before taking a hot water and with those ear stick just rubbing muscuousa before to make a little vasodilation of capilares inside.

So yeah it was even without the spray more energetic, faster, and all in all better ROA in my case as sublingual was all over the place and I would loose my doses bay accident like, half of pill I would swallow or something I would say in sleep( the thing with an hour before waking up)

Intranasal in my exp. with getting my/your nose washed with saltwater or NACL like hour after ingestion!
That about sums up what I too think about topic.
Do me a favor and be aware of how your tone might be taken by folks reading your post. Qualifiers like "You do know, don't you" and such don't foster mutual understanding and respect. Some people know more than others.

Everyone's experience is subjective with these issues. There's no true way to tell a person how exactly there experience is going to be compared to another. For instance, a person's personality, strengths/weaknesses etc are going to inform how they experience withdrawal. Some people do better with a more mild, drawn out experience and others prefer a more concentrated, shorter experience. It's definitely not a universal thing.
I was referring to fact that Suboxone to Subutex (and other bupe only formulations) wont cause any problem in the switch and that he/she can only be better with bupe only formulation. I’m yet to meed someone who prefers stuff with naloxone but you are right, someone out there probably does, still can’t see how switching to bupe only formulation could cause real problems.

I wasn’t being disrespectful or implying and kind of superiority but can see how maybe someone read it with that tone. It was merely a simple question or sharing an info, nothing wrong with not knowing something.

I honestly never even thought to snort my subs lol. I have a shit ton of extra subs because I take less than my dr prescribes and he keeps increasing my dose. I literally have a months worth of extras that now I’m considering snorting 😆 I wonder if you can snort them while you’re already on subs? Hmm…

I have 8 8mg tablets left and while I plan on slowly tapering I’m not really sure if I can get more, or even more suboxone. My hookup just texted me today saying she just got bailed out of jail on a bench warrant and is likely going back once she goes back to court so that’ll likely dry up for who knows how long. All of my old sources are either dead or also in prison and since I’ve been mostly “clean” for so long I haven’t really associated with anybody in this scene in quite some years aside from her.

So basically trying to get what I have left to last as long as possible lol. I have the 8 tablets left and almost a whole sub strip and I’m already concerned it’s not going to be enough to get me off. I have the habit of indulging a bit more than I should, as most users do. I should probably get to a clinic but don’t even know where to start, and also don’t have a primary doctor or insurance. I kicked pills and street H years ago and was maintaining with Kratom for quite a while so worst case I could try that again, but in the beginning the Kratom really didn’t even touch the WDs. I was drinking so heavily I was fucked up 24/7 and lost my job and I’d prefer not to go through that again
Is it possible for you to just get a script and take your time tapering off? I’m not sure where you’re at, but where I am(New England) you can get a script in like 24 hours just over the phone and a 30 minute zoom meeting.

I started out snorting little pieces here and there but honestly for me 1mg sublingual seemed to really beat the WD and cravings because for some reason it lasted longer I only dose once a day. Whereas snorting I had the urge to do it 3 or 4 times a day, and it tastes nasty and irritated my sinuses pretty bad compared to other dumb shit I snort..but on the flip side I feel that sublingual is fucking making my teeth weak as fuck, and that's not cool, might go back to snorting. Idk
I just got a Hold of the orange 8mg subutex . (Generic buprenorphine hydrochloride) and they are much stronger than the round white ones. I don't mess with suboxone but pure bupe snorted hits

I honestly never even thought to snort my subs lol. I have a shit ton of extra subs because I take less than my dr prescribes and he keeps increasing my dose. I literally have a months worth of extras that now I’m considering snorting 😆 I wonder if you can snort them while you’re already on subs? Hmm…
If it has naloxone I don't suggest it. But I've also found different formulations of subutext have fillers that severely block the nasal absorption. The Minty white 8mg are terrible. But the orange ones are where it's at

Not going to lie been on Subs 4 times 2 Suboxone 2 times Bupe. HCL and once on the Methadone Clinic at 18
Def. a sniffing pill for me but take it easy if you're serious about tapering off and or quitting. I took them as Normal for a bit but crushed everything up eventually. Was able to ween down with the help of Yeyo about 2gr daily throughout the day, Methadone at LOW DOESES i.e. not over 10mg & Codeine (Cheratussin and or T3's T4's) This way back in the day before my Car Accident which caused major pain in my back & neck then was given back opioids.

Try to quit & get things sorted out. don't follow my foot steps.

Oh and another thing I have to add that I personally realized the last few months. But suboxone does not agree with me and makes my bupe dose needed higher. So pure bupe ( subutex ) all the way.

e
Is it possible for you to just get a script and take your time tapering off? I’m not sure where you’re at, but where I am(New England) you can get a script in like 24 hours just over the phone and a 30 minute zoom meeting.
even faster now, i use QuickMD app and schedule an appointment and a doc calls in my prescription right then. super quick and easy

e

even faster now, i use QuickMD app and schedule an appointment and a doc calls in my prescription right then. super quick and easy
Thats closer to what it is here in reality. Getting the prescription and having it called in is the fast part but sometimes the timeline is fucked up because of insurance and shit. Last time i did it my script was ready thirty minutes after the doc called it in. My buddy that did it with the same people had to wait two days for the pharmacy to argue with the insurance company. Fucking weasels they are

ye
Thats closer to what it is here in reality. Getting the prescription and having it called in is the fast part but sometimes the timeline is fucked up because of insurance and shit. Last time i did it my script was ready thirty minutes after the doc called it in. My buddy that did it with the same people had to wait two days for the pharmacy to argue with the insurance company. Fucking weasels they are
yeah no kidding mate.. i’m still scared to take mine. i’ve been doing fent pressies, and not too many but definitely an everyday thing. i’ve only inducted on suboxone once and it wasn’t too bad but i can’t remember when or how i took it back then. i wish i had enough gabapentin or benzos to hold me to that 4th day mark, but i don’t have any of that. or kratom, as i quit taking kratom and decided to do the subs route, even though i don’t particular agree with the mechanism of action or having to worry about coming off of this. maybe i could with the sublocade shot, so i don’t know why i’m worrying.

I’m just scared of precipitated withdrawals. the pills im doing aren’t too strong, and i went 48 hours just recently with minimal withdrawals - i’m talking about just a little anxiety and that’s it. which is really really odd. so i don’t know if i’m just taking really crummy pills (i never nod or get that super warmth blanket feeling off of these), or whatever is in it maybe has a huge half life?

anyways, i have the 8mg tablets, not the sublingual strips. i have no idea how i could measure out a micro dose using the bernese method either, considering they’re tablets. i’ve been through this so many times but always used kratom & gabapentin, and a normal dose of immodium to keep the runs down. but i think i’m honestly just doing bunk pills tbh, because 48 hours without significant withdrawals is quite… odd. i’ve never experienced that in my life.

any tips would be appreciated

If it has naloxone I don't suggest it. But I've also found different formulations of subutext have fillers that severely block the nasal absorption. The Minty white 8mg are terrible. But the orange ones are where it's at
Mine are 2 mg and they’re cherry flavoured. Yeah, I don’t think I was gonna snort them. I’ve been dealing with bad migraines so my dr lowered me cause he thinks it’s the Suboxone causing them.

OT of cherry flavored opis: once I was offered in the dealing process different sort of subutex product. It tasted like strawberry when snorted. I was immediately alarmed and denied the deal. But I had started to break down the product already when I tested. The dealer threatened to fuck my shit up. So I ran. A while later, I recognized I am high. So, I was undereducated because it was real stuff. And the dealer made illogical and unreasonable decision; if I deny their test sample, I am obliged to buy the product. Which is antithesis of the whole fucking concept of "test sample". Almost got beaten up but I was fucking fast athletic runner. Fucking stupid fucking shit.

One of the reasons we should legalize drugs.

ye

yeah no kidding mate.. i’m still scared to take mine. i’ve been doing fent pressies, and not too many but definitely an everyday thing. i’ve only inducted on suboxone once and it wasn’t too bad but i can’t remember when or how i took it back then. i wish i had enough gabapentin or benzos to hold me to that 4th day mark, but i don’t have any of that. or kratom, as i quit taking kratom and decided to do the subs route, even though i don’t particular agree with the mechanism of action or having to worry about coming off of this. maybe i could with the sublocade shot, so i don’t know why i’m worrying.

I’m just scared of precipitated withdrawals. the pills im doing aren’t too strong, and i went 48 hours just recently with minimal withdrawals - i’m talking about just a little anxiety and that’s it. which is really really odd. so i don’t know if i’m just taking really crummy pills (i never nod or get that super warmth blanket feeling off of these), or whatever is in it maybe has a huge half life?

anyways, i have the 8mg tablets, not the sublingual strips. i have no idea how i could measure out a micro dose using the bernese method either, considering they’re tablets. i’ve been through this so many times but always used kratom & gabapentin, and a normal dose of immodium to keep the runs down. but i think i’m honestly just doing bunk pills tbh, because 48 hours without significant withdrawals is quite… odd. i’ve never experienced that in my life.

any tips would be appreciated
Yeah shit is rough now, im in the same kind of boat. Used to induct no problem but now ill go 4 days off and still get precipitated withdrawal. Im trying to just wean myself down and completely off at this point. The hassle of doing it with subs has been too much. From what i know is Fentanyl is wicked lipophilic so it sits around in your fat for a long ass time, to the point that even though you're sick and your receptors arent being filled enough ends up still bound to your receptors to get you sicker if you take it. This take could be completely off though. Couple that with a sky high tolerance, and trying to switch onto a drug with less mu activity you end up feeling like wicked shit.

If you wanted to use your pills to do the bernese method you could theoretically grind each pill down to powder, weigh the powder and do a little math. Say its an 8mg pill and it makes 1g of powder, you know that .25g will be 2mg of active, so you could divide up like that to get the dose you want. Depending on your habit though, and temperment, id say its best to wean yourself down as much as possible before trying that method too, it should make it easier in the end.

Lemme know how it goes.

Keith Richard's said it all

What he did not mention is that snorting reduces the half life of buphinorohie to like 10-20 hours

Also if you dissolve in waters 💧 the BA% SUBLINGUAL can reach 50%, about the same as snorting

I much prefer snorting bupe, amd I do not even like snorting

Of course, Inject it, when you have been on methadone for a long time that Is all you can do

*,do not inject, it is bad

Yeah shit is rough now, im in the same kind of boat. Used to induct no problem but now ill go 4 days off and still get precipitated withdrawal. Im trying to just wean myself down and completely off at this point. The hassle of doing it with subs has been too much. From what i know is Fentanyl is wicked lipophilic so it sits around in your fat for a long ass time, to the point that even though you're sick and your receptors arent being filled enough ends up still bound to your receptors to get you sicker if you take it. This take could be completely off though. Couple that with a sky high tolerance, and trying to switch onto a drug with less mu activity you end up feeling like wicked shit.

If you wanted to use your pills to do the bernese method you could theoretically grind each pill down to powder, weigh the powder and do a little math. Say its an 8mg pill and it makes 1g of powder, you know that .25g will be 2mg of active, so you could divide up like that to get the dose you want. Depending on your habit though, and temperment, id say its best to wean yourself down as much as possible before trying that method too, it should make it easier in the end.

Lemme know how it goes.
inducted today at 78 hours clean, did 2mg of an 8mg subutex pill sublingual. reported mild precipitated withdrawal for 6 hours and then came back to reality, dosed another 2mg, around 3pm. dosed a third 2mg at 6pm. it’s 7pm and i’m just having a bubble bath and thankful to not be writhing around in my bed any longer. ironically having a cup of coffee and listening to music.

this go around i was doing some pretty weak pills so i didn’t expect a huge precipitated withdrawal but holy fuck did i end up with so much subutex. when i first got prescribed i never took it because i was still on the crummy fent presses, but things are well