• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

id agree with 67 blinky, its just a blip on the road. not worth messing with the routine over.

sounds like u need time to adjust to the 3mg dose if youtre feeling like that in the morning. no more reductions until ure stable for a few weeks. the more u fanny about the harder it becomes . a lot of ppl create a wheel for themselves. the slower u taper the fewer months of feeling abnormal when u finally stop. i know ppl tapering 8mg over years.

also the less u think about actually taking them the easier it is. thats why slow acting opiates are preferable. u arent constantly clock watching.

go back to the normal dose tomorrow and forget about today.

gl x
You’re right, thank you. Back to the drawing board tomorrow! I was just anxious to get there, but time will pass & I’ll be done before I know it. C M

Wtf are you talking about? Any proof of this 6 months shit? Im on week 2 ct and just starting to fall apart so i have to ask.... few more weeks of this shit? (You say fucking months) i can go do methadon switch right now if thats what im in for , or some coal on stove lel
Do you take it in pill form or the strips? The strips make it so much easier to taper. All you need is an X-Acto knife! Don’t worry, do everything slowly & it will lessen the discomfort. Look up “The Most Painless Suboxone Taper On The Planet | Nashville Suboxone Recovery”. Go into the link & there is a really great taper schedule in there. The thing is, you have to be patient- it’s tough! But better than suffering. Or, you can’t probably just copy & pasteurize this. I saved it on my phone & also printed it out. https://applegaterecovery.com/locations/tennessee/brentwood/

Did the methadone or suboxone help with your chronic pain? I only ask because I have chronic pain too & always wondered if either were comparable to other painkillers for pain.
Don’t bother! Sub has been worthless for me as a pain reliever. And you will regret ever going on it, believe me! Methadone works great for pain but you have to go get your dose every day surrounded by other junkies in bad areas of town. And my friend Bob told me that it is the worst WD ever!

I fucked up and went full deep into sub addiction(went from a 5g Kratom/day habit to 2mg suboxone/day) because I originally got “high” off subs and now I’m personally trying to taper but I think i need an entire new post about it because I switched from subs to subutec and these actually get me high.

But to answer your question I’ve been feeling like straight shit cutting my “strips” of sub into smaller strips, the only time I feel real relief is when I take my OG dose or better. I will say it’s very hard to get the smaller pieces of strip under your tongue/between your cheek or wherever you decide to put it, because 9/10 times(for me) the smaller pieces just get wet when you try to put them in your mouth and stick to and dissolve on your finger. I guess if you’re very precise about it, it shouldn’t be a problem but with my shaking ass hands I cut the little strips and try to put a piece under the tongue and it hardly ever makes it there without getting wet and just melting on my finger. I always end up just cutting a bigger slice a few hours into my day and carefully placing it with the help of a mirror when the sick kicks in
Yes! So true about trying to get them under your tongue. I manage to get it on the tip of my finger & kind of stick it in the squishy area under the tongue. It’s easier if you’re right on top of a mirror which I’m sure you realize! Sometimes it lands on my teeth but I just try to mix it up with my saliva with the tip of my tongue. From there I make sure the liquid stays where it needs to. Maybe you can use a knife or tweezers to place it in.

I have been tapering off suboxone strips for a few months. I have gone from 16 mgs down to 4mgs. I have 2 questions:

1. If I have one “cheat” day, where I take a small amount extra, do I have to start the taper process all over again or can I just resume from where I was?
2. I’ve heard that the jump from 2 mgs down to 1mg is brutal (& same for the jump from 1 mg to nothing). I plan on cutting the strip down into little pieces at the very end to try to alleviate discomfort. Has anyone successfully completed the withdrawal from THIS drug. I’ve already been through withdrawal from Oxycodone, so I don’t need to know about that or any other drug. I’m curious about this alleged brutal withdrawal on those particular parts of the drop in milligrams.

I respectfully ask that if you’re not certain of the answer, please not reply. Sometimes I’ve noticed that peeps will get off topic & spin off into non-related conversations with each other in my comment thread. It’s makes things kinda hard to follow. 😄

Much thanks!!

id agree with 67 blinky, its just a blip on the road. not worth messing with the routine over.

sounds like u need time to adjust to the 3mg dose if youtre feeling like that in the morning. no more reductions until ure stable for a few weeks. the more u fanny about the harder it becomes . a lot of ppl create a wheel for themselves. the slower u taper the fewer months of feeling abnormal when u finally stop. i know ppl tapering 8mg over years.

also the less u think about actually taking them the easier it is. thats why slow acting opiates are preferable. u arent constantly clock watching.

go back to the normal dose tomorrow and forget about today.

gl x

blinky youve mentioned the x acto super knife like 30 times now . im pretty sure selling stuff you have shares in isnt allowed on here :)

Do you take it in pill form or the strips? The strips make it so much easier to taper. All you need is an X-Acto knife! Don’t worry, do everything slowly & it will lessen the discomfort. Look up “The Most Painless Suboxone Taper On The Planet | Nashville Suboxone Recovery”. Go into the link & there is a really great taper schedule in there. The thing is, you have to be patient- it’s tough! But better than suffering. Or, you can’t probably just copy & pasteurize this. I saved it on my phone & also printed it out. https://applegaterecovery.com/locations/tennessee/brentwood/
Thank you for info but i already made my choice... get it done asap , maybe get some more benzos and pregabalin and then gtfo of my country

I posted a link earlier. Please disregard it. It looks like they removed the “painless” taper schedule. Maybe they felt they would lose money by providing the way out of Suboxone and losing patients that way! Or maybe we’re not allowed to post links. I tried to copy n paste here but it won’t let me do that either.

blinky youve mentioned the x acto super knife like 30 times now . im pretty sure selling stuff you have shares in isnt allowed on here :)
LMAO! TWICE, I mentioned it twice. I don’t even know whose posts I’m replying to anymore. I’m losing track! The phone app is awful. Desktop is best! Say, didn’t you mention that you’re from across the pond? What is it, 6:00 am there??

Thank you for info but i already made my choice... get it done asap , maybe get some more benzos and pregabalin and then gtfo of my country. Why do you want to get out of your country? Are you allowed to see what country you live in on here?
Benzodiazepines definitely helped me. I had Ambien too. Be careful, if you go too fast you could have a seizure. I did.

Guys , how stupid would it be to take tramadol while in bupe wd ? Im clean of bupe for 2 weeks ct and dont plan on using again(regarding paws?) At night i just go insane from insomnia ,dhiariea fucking toughts so how much am i seting myself down ? Plan is to eat 375mg ? What will this do to bupe wd

Guys , how stupid would it be to take tramadol while in bupe wd ? Im clean of bupe for 2 weeks ct and dont plan on using again(regarding paws?) At night i just go insane from insomnia ,dhiariea fucking toughts so how much am i seting myself down ? Plan is to eat 375mg ? What will this do to bupe wdaork
It would be very stupid, don’t do it! First, opiate painkillers don’t work when you’re on Sub, even if you’re in withdrawal. You won’t get pain relief & you won’t get high (trust me I know). And, combining sub with other opiates is extremely dangerous if there is any still left in your system. We are talking possible coma or death. Not worth it. Try to stick with your wd. Take Ambien to sleep and Imodium for diarrhea. If you have any Xanax take some, it helps calm you down.

It would be very stupid, don’t do it! First, opiate painkillers don’t work when you’re on Sub, even if you’re in withdrawal. You won’t get pain relief & you won’t get high (trust me I know). And, combining sub with other opiates is extremely dangerous if there is any still left in your system. We are talking possible coma or death. Not worth it. Try to stick with your wd. Take Ambien to sleep and Imodium for diarrhea. If you have any Xanax take some, it helps calm you down.
Thanks but kinda too late , already ate 150mg , dw i wont go over 400 lele i can feel releaf already (even if only placebo)

My last dose of bupe was on 01.09. And i was cuting it down few days prior

LMAO! TWICE, I mentioned it twice. I don’t even know whose posts I’m replying to anymore. I’m losing track! The phone app is awful. Desktop is best! Say, didn’t you mention that you’re from across the pond? What is it, 6:00 am there??
Yea my jokes get worse at 3am and they aren't great to begin with😇

Thanks but kinda too late , already ate 150mg , dw i wont go over 400 lele i can feel releaf already (even if only placebo)

My last dose of bupe was on 01.09. And i was cuting it down few days prior
If u haven't had any for two weeks any opiate will relieve wds. Obv risk is that u just start the issue again. Try loperamide or some kratom rather than tramadol. Some weed or sleeping pills for insomnia.

When I came off Suboxone cold turkey I experienced cold sweats, chills, nausea, insomnia, muscle discomfort. I remember I had to have a sweater on the whole time, it was May of last year and it was really warm out but I was covered in chills, when a breeze would go by it felt like every hair on my body was standing up. Meanwhile everyone else was fine, also was covered in goosebumps. I guess everyone is different and some symptoms will be more apparent than others for certain people. I was taking a lot of Seroquel and Baclofen to help. One day while I was in withdrawal I smoked a prerolled joint of 3 different indica strains, covered in jungle cake oil and rolled in kief but other than that I pretty much didn't use anything else