• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice People. Quick past use. Was on up to 60mg,s of Oxycodone for a year. Last December I switched to Suboxone. I was taking about 1mg a day until two days ago I dropped to .5 ( .25 twice a day ). I wanted to be done with these before my Disney vacation which I will be Flying out April 2. A week and a Half from today. I am sooo scared that the WD,s would be too much to just quit Cold Turkey tomorrow. I know most of this is in my head but I keep reading the horror stories. Either I need to be free of it buy April 2nd or I am going to have to bring it with me. I don't have a scrip so I am nervous about sneeking it onto my flight. it would be pretty easy to hide little .25 pieces but I need to use this deadline as my Goal. I don't want to be sick on Vacation but do you think I can get off in time???? Thank you

More info. I got on Subs In Dec, so I have been taking 1mg a day since so about 3+ Months. Taking .5 the last couple of days has been pretty easy. I am also 230LBS. don't Know if that maters???

Any you peeps on Sub mess around with MDMA or molly? Want to take some MDMA crystals, being offered to me for a wedding party tomorrow night. These things are apparently legit, but who knows.....there could be other amps mixed up in there. Well I am gonna do it up anyway, but some input would help. I got my choice of benzos for the comedown if that would likely hit me harder when I have to deal with it. As well as some 'dones, a couple points of d and obviously I could just bump up the Sub dose to level me out.

Any you peeps on Sub mess around with MDMA or molly? Want to take some MDMA crystals, being offered to me for a wedding party tomorrow night. These things are apparently legit, but who knows.....there could be other amps mixed up in there. Well I am gonna do it up anyway, but some input would help. I got my choice of benzos for the comedown if that would likely hit me harder when I have to deal with it. As well as some 'dones, a couple points of d and obviously I could just bump up the Sub dose to level me out.

I've taken MDMA while on bupe a handful of times and I've also taken Piperzaines and several different amphetamines on it too and have never experienced any negative reactions. I'm not a huge MDMA user and I generally only take like 1/10th-1/5th of a gram each time I roll, either orally or sniffed. I've never experienced any weakened effects of either the bupe or MDMA when used together, they actually combine quite well IMO, I always roll pretty damn hard when I do decide to take MDMA while on my daily dose of bupe.

Need some advice People. Quick past use. Was on up to 60mg,s of Oxycodone for a year. Last December I switched to Suboxone. I was taking about 1mg a day until two days ago I dropped to .5 ( .25 twice a day ). I wanted to be done with these before my Disney vacation which I will be Flying out April 2. A week and a Half from today. I am sooo scared that the WD,s would be too much to just quit Cold Turkey tomorrow. I know most of this is in my head but I keep reading the horror stories. Either I need to be free of it buy April 2nd or I am going to have to bring it with me. I don't have a scrip so I am nervous about sneeking it onto my flight. it would be pretty easy to hide little .25 pieces but I need to use this deadline as my Goal. I don't want to be sick on Vacation but do you think I can get off in time???? Thank you

I'd wait to quit till you get back from vacation...don't worry about packing the sub, I fly with meds not prescribed to me without trouble.
Quit the day you get home from vacation. Have fun!

im on a waiting list for 4 docs for subs so i wont get cut off at outpatient when my 2 weeks left of subs are up. hell yeah!

I don't know how those of you who split dose get to sleep. I'm doing a quick taper from a few month binge, again, but this is the first time I've made it past three days since i started trying.
Any way .4 of dope Wednesday, .5 bupe Thursday afternoon, 1.5 Friday morn(i think that the dose the night before was just enough to help me sleep, and the 1.5mg six/seven hours later was my real dose), and 1mg this (Saturday) morn, all doses subL. Got my hand on some needles this evening and decided to shoot .25 around 1030 and it has got me wide awake, n i even mixed the shot with some benadryl. So to bring it all back around, how do y'all get to sleep on this shit when dosing at night/evening, i guess y'all are used to it where I'm just using it to (tryn) taper?

You talking about subs, eteezy?
I don't think it affects my sleep when I take some at night. Maybe you need to take a bit more to ward off withdrawal? I'm on 12 mg a day so I can't really say about lower does as I tend to sleep ok. Wake up completely stiff but sleep is fine.

Hopefully someone can come along n advise you further n I hope you get sleep.
Sorry I can help further. Have you tried not dosing at night if it's affecting you?

All the best.
Evey xxxx

I don't know how those of you who split dose get to sleep. I'm doing a quick taper from a few month binge, again, but this is the first time I've made it past three days since i started trying.
Any way .4 of dope Wednesday, .5 bupe Thursday afternoon, 1.5 Friday morn(i think that the dose the night before was just enough to help me sleep, and the 1.5mg six/seven hours later was my real dose), and 1mg this (Saturday) morn, all doses subL. Got my hand on some needles this evening and decided to shoot .25 around 1030 and it has got me wide awake, n i even mixed the shot with some benadryl. So to bring it all back around, how do y'all get to sleep on this shit when dosing at night/evening, i guess y'all are used to it where I'm just using it to (tryn) taper?

It just affects some people differently. I know a lot of people who can't sleep on bupe. I personally never had a problem. I slept totally fine, even if I'd just dosed.

Yeah it would even help me sleep sometimes. Take a small dose before bed, help me relax and shit, and I'd sleep great.

Had a few buddies with that issue who switched to Zubs and they stopped having that problem, whether its placebo or not I don't know, but its 2 for 2 now... (I've always had easy times falling asleep on sub or Zub so i don't count myself) For some reason though, i do feel that Zub has a different feel than Subs so... While subs were a little more "uppy" in the glow i got, Zubs feel more like, well... Dope. They feel heavy... which i like. Maybe it has to do with the other ingredients? perhaps Subs have caffeine? or a lot of Sugars? who knows...

I want off these Subs sooo bad. sooo sick of dealing with the Ups and downs, The headaches. Even at only .5 a day I get these awful hangover feeling headaches after a few hours after dosing. I go 24hrs then start getting the watery eyes and yawning plus the craving. I take .25 and feel normal again but hours later I get a Eye headache that worsens if I read or look at a computer. Dose again feel normal then again hours later same headache. Smoke some weed and feel better to go to bed and start the same f,n routine again the next day........

I'm one of those who gets "wired" on sub. I hated the feeling. But I went to subs after 12 yrs on methadone. Boy, I slept like a rock on that stuff!

Hell yea, all i did was sleep when i was on MMT, wake up to dose, go back to sleep, n wake up pinned. warm n fuzzy 24/7, that's my kind of recovery, if you can call it that. ha
I think thebaine derivatives make it harder to sleep than the morphine ones. There's been times i couldn't fall asleep after high dose oc shots, but that might have been my body's way if saying "don't sleep on this high, you'll blow it"

And an actual question... Do y'all think iv sub makes the nalox side effects more.pronounced? I.dunno if it's coincidence or what but last nite n today was the first iv bupe after 3 days subL and today is the only day I've had a headache, actually woke up with it.

Last edited:
I miss codeine tbh I slept fantastically on that stuff. I sleep ok on sub, it doesn't stop my sleep but I was never a good sleeper before - I'd constantly need the toilet n so would not sleep for hours or would awake early hours in the morning. Then I started the codeine n it was like HEAVEN. I'd sleep like a baby. No going back to, to the damn toilet, just heavenly sleep then wake up next day refreshed. Bliss... God I wish that stuff.... oh well.

As others have said sub may not be the best thing, maybe methadone is, if sub is affecting your sleeping.

I want off these Subs sooo bad. sooo sick of dealing with the Ups and downs, The headaches. Even at only .5 a day I get these awful hangover feeling headaches after a few hours after dosing. I go 24hrs then start getting the watery eyes and yawning plus the craving. I take .25 and feel normal again but hours later I get a Eye headache that worsens if I read or look at a computer. Dose again feel normal then again hours later same headache. Smoke some weed and feel better to go to bed and start the same f,n routine again the next day........

The one thing I hate about subs is I'm either tired or hyper as hell. I was dancing earlier screaming some song at the top of my lungs like I'd been drinking 12 bloody coffees. WTF????? So ended up dancing round the room with the cat n stuff! BEAUTY WAS "NOT HAPPY"!!!! or I'm that tired I have to go bed n literally sleep. I never put it down to subs before but I must be.

Does anyone else noticed they're hyped up for days on end with subs then literally crash of tiredness for days on end???? Or is this just me?

Evey xxxx

Last edited:
O.O

Bupe can be quite a mindfuck at times I suppose...

U sure it's not the other meds you're on?

Status
Not open for further replies.