• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v3; 2010 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe 16mg/1mL is the solubility of buprenorphine. That being said, if you shoot bupe once a month like you say and aren't using opioids regularly, .2mg should get you plenty high.

I do use it daily, I just IV rarely. What I meant was the amount of liquid, not the bupe dose itself. I usually do around 2-4mg (1-2ml). :)

Yeah, I'll definitely use less in the future. But as it happens I ended up at 2mg/ml this time around and was just wondering if it's risky to do for example 2ml in one shot? I doubt it, but never hurts to ask.

Edit: From further googling it would seem there's no real limit. It seems to me a more diluted solution would minimize damage to veins and such but I guess as a casual user I have nothing to worry about. Found some good info in a nurse's guidebook, if anyone knows about other similar information from a medical perspective, please toss me a link. It would make interesting reading. =)

Last edited:
I don't really think a diluted mixture would minimize damage, but since you don't do it often like you said, no I wouldn't worry about it.

Speaking of minimal iv damage, God damnit my cats prescribed buprenex... I wish I knew the exact dosage he was getting, and I would just use one of his syringes, and then fill it with an equal amount of suboxone. but no I could never do that to my cat, I love him too much.. He's mad high though, I ought to get a picture of this

^^^ never had any nausea here whatsoever.... id think that the d-amp may have had somethin to do with it. but if its happened more then that time, ???
how often does that happen to you?

not very often at all. i thought it was gonna be an isolated incident until the last couple times. I'm thinking of either chalking it up to the naloxone (my first impression) but until i can get ahold of something with straight bupe like subutex, i'll never know for sure. Stimulants however, have only cause temporary nausea...like after shooting a proper ass dose, i'll often puke. but it doesn't stick around like this did. i'll wait it out and monitor as many variables as possible.

My doc gives me 6mg daily now (which is what I take). I was on 80mg methadone for over a year before switching back to bupe (12 mg daily). But i am down to 6 now and still decreasing.

Now I get the little 2mg pills...which cost me the same because generics I get for a real low copay. So I get 90 of these little fuckers..they are awesome. I dose 3 times a day.. just chuck the lil dude in my mouth. Much easier then breaking the big ones up especially if you want like 1mg or 1/2mg without using a tool to weigh it and shit. I love the little ones.

The hi-tech brand is kind of weird compared to the Roxanne brand, The hi-tech are almost tasteless..while the roxanne is like the normal subutex taste. If you can get hi-tech I honestnly prefer them.

Also I am sure a lot will disagree but I have been trying a new thing..when i dose I dissolve the tab under my tongue and instead of swallowing I spit it out (which is acutally what it says in the suboxone pamphlet from the pharmacy). I find it works as good as swallowing.. I mean honestly I think you get a little more absorbtion if you swallow but maybe not.. because it works good just spitting. And you dont have to taste that nasty taste if you are kinda sick or something.

Yeah oral absorption of suboxone is I think 9% at best, so swallowing isn't likely to make that much of a difference. Those Hi-Techs sound so cute. For a while HI-Tech was a very powerful and sought after stamp of heroin that was going through my part of Brooklyn a few years ago. That must be what the new subutex is named after

Was not a problem with dosage jwh/hu-+Suboxone = 120+ bpm terrible visuals audio and visual hallucination no matter the dose if you ask me

:snooty Face:

He had some horrifying reaction when he smoked synthetic cannabinoids while on 2mg of bupe..I think

Will redosing bupe 8 hours after the first dose give a recreational buzz, or just be a waste?

He had some horrifying reaction when he smoked synthetic cannabinoids while on 2mg of bupe..I think

I've had weird reactions from smoking weed while on bupe, but it could have just been because I had taken a long break from smoking so my tolerance was 8th grader low.

Yeah, weed stopped doing anything for me but making me insanely paranoid years ago, I would not want to fuck with those synthetics, but to each his owne

okay so i had my husband bring me a shot of sub up to my work, injected and everything was fine until a minute later when i started getting these HORRIBLE abdominal cramps. they were so bad that i would compare them to childbirth which is PAINFUL! i could barely stand up or see straight.

is this at all related to the shot? possible PWDs? they are subsiding now (20 minutes later) but still kinda there..

okay so i had my husband bring me a shot of sub up to my work, injected and everything was fine until a minute later when i started getting these HORRIBLE abdominal cramps. they were so bad that i would compare them to childbirth which is PAINFUL! i could barely stand up or see straight.

is this at all related to the shot? possible PWDs? they are subsiding now (20 minutes later) but still kinda there..

What kind of filtering are you all using? Cottons, microns, or none of the above?

Was it the first time you shot suboxone? I ask because the first time I shot it, I wasn't transitioning to full agonists, I was just going suboxone sublingualy. I remember I got a cold feeling run through me and a brief bout of anxiety, both of which subsided after about two minutes, and as I continued to iv, I did not run into that problem again.

Was it the first time you shot suboxone? I ask because the first time I shot it, I wasn't transitioning to full agonists, I was just going suboxone sublingualy. I remember I got a cold feeling run through me and a brief bout of anxiety, both of which subsided after about two minutes, and as I continued to iv, I did not run into that problem again.

no, this isn't my first time injecting it. although i was taking a break from it (injecting) for the last week or so.. so i've been taking it sublingually which made this my first shot in a week, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, that kind of thing has happened to me in the past like I said, when I had been primarily taking suboxone sublingual or through insufflation. However it wasnt like stomach cramps, it was just an icy feeing followed by a few minuts of anxiety. It was always short lived

Status
Not open for further replies.