• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v3; 2010 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
i are ur answer is no theres none in fact imho i think its a myth i was on sub for 3.5 years its a pos after u stop ull life will never be the same again trust me a 2 month long with drawllll fkkkkkkkkkk bupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! i got on it for help now im a benzo addict cool....huhhh..............theres no easy way out u will be sick minimal effects but ur mind willl say dam i want a oxy,bag,or wat ever ur choice of drug is jus withdrawl from oxys easier shorter imo mine

I have a silly question that I think I already know the answer to. Yesterday and a couple days before I quit my suboxone (1-2mg IV/day) to try out some opana for the first time. Honestly, I was a little let down by them. My husband and I shared 2 10mg IR's via IV and snorting. Then we shared 2 ER's via the nose again (I guess tolerance builds really fast as the last bit of opana barely got me high.) Around 2pm today (I was beginning to go into WD) I took about 3mg SL suboxone and IV'd maybe .3mg. My question being if I took hydrocodone right now I wouldn't feel it at all, correct?

(The opana was spanned over a two and a half day period, not all in one day.)

Last edited:
There's no way in hell you would feel the hydrocodone, especially if you've been injecting oxymorphone. Hell even on 1mg iv of sub, I doubt your would feel the hydrocodone, unless you took a shitload. I'm surprised you didn't get high on the opana. I shot opana in the past when I had a 1mg sub habit, and I got high as hell, probably one of the best highs ever.

If opana doesn't get you that high and your only taking 1mg bupe a day(which I should mention is pretty equivalent to 2-3mg sublingually), then your running out of options. I'm pretty sure that fentanyl and methadone are the only other prescribed pain meds in the us, that are stronger than oxymorphone, though I could be out of the loop

LOL thanks! I will not even bother then. And don't get me wrong I did get high at first but it was on the last leg of it that I didn't get where I wanted. I barely nodded but I got blurred vision like crazy the first night and a little toned down version of that on the second night. I guess I was expecting TO MUCH out of the drug - to be noddin' like a mofo and didn't get the way I had read about.

When I IV'd I got a killer rush but no sustainable high.. like at all. It was like rush, boom gone if you know what i'm saying.

Last edited:
Yeah I think opana is just like that. Unless I shot 10 mg I wouldn't gt a heroin Iike high after the initial rush, I would feel just energetic, actually a kind of similar feeling to buprenorphine but more pronounced. I thought perhaps that it was due to my suboxone use, but that didn't make sense because 60 mg of oxycontin got me very stoned. At ten mg of opana, I would nod a lot though, but I agree it does not have the legs of heroin, but it's still my favorite painkiller I've tried. Definately beats fentanyl.

I got a question, does it really matter how long you hold a suboxone strip under your tongue? Usually I aim for ten minutes, but occasionally, like today, the small .5mg piece got lost in the recesses of my mouth and sort of dissolved in my saliva immediately. When this happens I usually just swish the saliva around the roof, gums etc of my mouth. Sometimes this seems ore efficient than the way I usually take it, where I hold it down against my bottom gums for ten minutes, and sometimes it works worse.

Hell on earth via Suboxone, and legal smoke

Smoked 4 hits off a joint my heart beat was higher than 120 bpm had to get completely naked and focus on breathing, full audio hallucinations, numbing of all my limbs, extreme dry mouth, visuals were absolutely terrifying imagine coming up on 45 hits of DOX or 25X or 2CX

I had thought i smoked 2ce or something it was worse than a 10 strip of white on white blotter, absolutely dysphoric, The visual effects were absoultely horrifying

Please beware,

its a godsend that i was able to survive,

I swear to god it makes your worse mushroom trip, getting raped, your worse 2CX trip and all look like childs play, i was on another planet, the angles were so fucking weird i was like 3 times the size i am normally

Made drinking zicam look like pie

My god please sticky the information i brought you

Conclusion:Fake weed is opiate? so i went into instant withdrawl, i was basically having a stroke, i was going numb all over, and going blind in my right eye

key points

120+ bpm instantly

even harder to piss

Way worse dry mouth

= to 40 hits of non LSD acid except instant come up

2mg suboxone -12 hrs

4 hits fake weed +2 mins

please make this info stickied on The shroomery and sites like these

i got banned on all those sites like 3 years go for speaking out against use of random 2c's after having hellish trips

KEyest point

Ive done just about everything

this made em all look like a joke

Benadryl,2c's,zicam,CCC,LSD,Shrooms,DOX,

=

It took around 10 minute for my heart rate to even begin to slow down

no monitor was used, but i do assure you 120 bpm is a conservative number

bump for the hate of overheating and dysphoria and opiate withdrawls when not needed

Gonna merge this with the suboxone megathread for longevity.

Do you know the specific drug/s that comprised the smoking mixture are?

Synthetic cannabinoids get all sorts of horror stories...Having one throw you into surprise sudden withdrawals wouldn't necessarily seem out of character...They can seriously take a sledgehammer to your psychological well-being.

You smoked way too much. Calm down (I know) and ride it out. This is the problem with dipping herbs in synthed cannabinoid solutions, etc.. consistancy. A bunch probably bunched up on various spots instead of being evenly distributed.

Stick with pure compounds and vaporization, or better yet, real cannabis.

quick question...
im currently on 2mgs sublingual a day, 1 in the a.m and 1 mg at night...

but i wanna switch to snorting my dose now just cause im just tired of holding it under my tongue and the time it takes etc..

but im having trouble converting what dosage i should be sniffing to equal my 2mg sublingual...

thanks im just not sure where to start lol

Sort one mg, that's 50% absorption versus Sublingual 30%. Sublingual dosing of two mg really absorbs only about.6mg, snorting one mg absorbs about.5 mg so it's pretty much the same

Oh haha, my cats been prescribed buprenex. Really it's my cat too.

that sounds pretty good man thanks for the reply...
and i was thinkin bout tapering a lil bit so a 10% drop should be good too :)

and another q, im using the strips....

there any health concerns from sniffing my dose on a daily basis?

Is it possible to avoid a lot of the withdrawal by tapering down to incredibly small dosages of buprenorphine, like say .05mg a day before jumping?

I believe so. This is what I was in the middle of doing before breaking my arm (got down to < 50 mcg per dosage) and I'm trying to get back down there again.

please make this info stickied on The shroomery and sites like these
I lol'd.

Has anyone else here experienced brief but extreme bouts of nausea while on suboxone pills/strips? I've been using both as available for about 3 months now and have tapered down to 2mg/day. It's worked wonders aside from the occasional zombie-like depression and incredible fits of sweating/vomiting. It'll last anywhere from 3-5 hours and is intensified by things like the smell of food or smoking. Has anyone heard of or experienced this horrid nausea? or am I seriously fucked up?
Interesting side note: iv d-amp was involved on at least one occasion.

^^^ never had any nausea here whatsoever.... id think that the d-amp may have had somethin to do with it. but if its happened more then that time, ???
how often does that happen to you?

Stimulants definately can cause nausea. Before I could even do a shot of coke I'd often start gagging, and I always felt nauseous after a shot of MDPV. But yeah suboxone alone... That only happened to me with the pills. The taste would saturate my taste buds

Not sure this is the place to ask but since it's about bupre, why not. I'm just wondering what kind of amount of water is too much for a single IV bupe shot? Never even thought about it before, but happened to read some article on Buprenex where it said even 2ml (~0.6mg) should go into a muscle and not into a vein, and then another one here on BL where someone was talking about vein damage. I'm doing properly filtered Temgesic, about 2mg/ml. And only a few times per month at that. I'm not really worried since people are on IV drips of several ml/minute, just curious.

I believe 16mg/1mL is the solubility of buprenorphine. That being said, if you shoot bupe once a month like you say and aren't using opioids regularly, .2mg should get you plenty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.