• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Vicodin after suboxone won't cause withdrawal, only blocking. Suboxone after vicodin is what causes withdrawal. (You can replace "vicodin" with any full-agonist.)

johanneschimpo said:
I've gotten off a 2 gram a day black tar heroin habit (equivalent to about 400mg oxy)QUOTE]

Shit, I never realised how weak American heroin is. Going by your measurements, 2 grams would be less then half a gram of the white/brown heroin we get in Australia. But it definatley costs us.

Anyway I tried shooting up my subutex yesterday, i've done it before but i've always made a mess of it, like putting less then 1 ml of water with 12mg, or heating it up and making a sludgey mess, that i could hardly draw up. I never really got high with my shitty efforts.

So, I put about half a ml with 4mg, and it all disolved properly, i filtered it and got pretty much the whole pill in the syringe, binders and all. I shot it and I had a really strong, intense rush, the high lasted for hours, my eyes were totally pinned, it almost felt like i had a shot of heroin. Note, I had missed my dose the day before, and i've just tapered down from 6mg. I was quite suprised. Well I did it today with 2mg, and it wasn't that good. Probably because the bupe has built back-up in my system and obviously it was half the dose.

Last edited:
merge is fine i was just in panic-attack mode for a few hours because i'd had no intentions on stopping it for at least 6-9 months at the soonest.

thanks for the help guys ^.^

johanneschimpo said:
^ Vicodin after suboxone won't cause withdrawal, only blocking. Suboxone after vicodin is what causes withdrawal. (You can replace "vicodin" with any full-agonist.)
exactly. my friend is taking suboxone 16 hours after the vicodin and isnt going thru w/d?

^
I don't have experience with hydrocodone but for most opiates 16 hours would be enough in order not to get sick , it's different from person to person though and that's why it's better to wait till you are fully in withdrawal

youre right. the sunday before i started suboxone maintenance i was on oxy's and norcos i must have stopped at 3pm. monday i took my 1st dose of sub at about 6pm and had no problems at all. i was nervous as hell but not full blown wd's. i got off easy i think. the doc eventually got me on 20 mg a day but ive cut that down to 12mg in a matter of 3-4 days. ive been taking sub for 2 weeks now and been clean of other opiates....

so i heard suboxone is less active if you swallow it, like the stomach acid ruins it. is this bullshit? because if you snort it your gonna be swalling the "drip" anyways

Zigzag if you snort it most of it will be absorbed through the mucous membranes at the back of your throat / end oif your nose

if you take it orally 15% of the buprenorphine will end up in your brain , sublingually around 30% and snorting up to 50%

p.s i tried plugging today and it's the most efficient way to take suboxone without going near needles imo , i think the ba is at leasts 60%-70% feels just like IM to be honest

second650 said:
hold it in your mouth till u cant taste the lime flavoring then swallow....

It tastes like lime to you? It tastes like an artificial orange flavor to me.

BingeBoy said:
p.s i tried plugging today and it's the most efficient way to take suboxone without going near needles imo , i think the ba is at leasts 60%-70% feels just like IM to be honest
I agree. I've only done it a few times, because its a pain in the ass (zing!), but the onset is so fast and warm that it does feel like IMing (although I have never IMed bupe, I have IMed other things). Its also great because normally bupe doesn't give much warmth compared to full agonists, but when plugged, I think it has more of a full agonist feel (warmth).

Christian Soldier: Well thats a rough estimate, but yes, black tar is weak. That was when I was getting some very cheap (I mean cheap, I can't say prices, but lets just say the price of about 4 gallons of gas for a gram) and weak tar from Los Angeles. The better stuff, which I got later, is about twice the price and anywhere from 2-4 times stronger. But for my analogy, for getting clean with suboxone, I was using the weak tar at that point. With good tar, 0.2g or so could easily be equated to 80mg OC or more.

Huh, no shit!(pow!) how do you plug sub? Today is my first day on subox and I'm curious how to get the most out of my "program"

fuckin shit drug all the physical effeects but no high!
nearly OD off this shit did 3 strong subbys at once after extraction of the goodies.
fuckin in 2mins my pulse was below 30 dropping and blood pressure was real bad. lucky i had a OD kit(where do u get them anyways) after that my pulsee went to over 200 and blood pressure through the fuckin roof.
best snorting them, don't shallow they don't work that way. snort if got take aways but under tounge next best way.
all u dope head in Australia watch out bad potent stuff going around afgan and fentanyl analogs.
implants are the way to quit then use subbys to get that down feeling.
oh injecting subbys is 100% its like 50% up ya nose

^
up the bungholio

you take a suboxone tablet dissolve it in lukewarm or cold water , draw it up in a syringe with no needle on it (preferably a 3-5 ml one , more water will ensure no bowel irritation but will reduce the rush just like with IV'ing so it's your call there) , gently slide the tip into your rectum and press the plunger (see plung plug) , some people prefer to do this while lying on their side but if your ass hasn't been tapped to often it shouldn't be a problem standing normally

tadfish said:
fuckin shit drug all the physical effeects but no high!
nearly OD off this shit did 3 strong subbys at once after extraction of the goodies.
fuckin in 2mins my pulse was below 30 dropping and blood pressure was real bad. lucky i had a OD kit(where do u get them anyways) after that my pulsee went to over 200 and blood pressure through the fuckin roof.
best snorting them, don't shallow they don't work that way. snort if got take aways but under tounge next best way.
all u dope head in Australia watch out bad potent stuff going around afgan and fentanyl analogs.
implants are the way to quit then use subbys to get that down feeling.
oh injecting subbys is 100% its like 50% up ya nose

wow, did you have any other drug in your system when this happened?

fuck that plugging shit bro. not my steez. so i took 12 mg today and feel great. im gonna drop to 10 tomorrow and see how it goes....

so im getting a piss test every tuesday at kaiser. im supposed to be on 20 mg of subs a day. how do they distinguish whether i took sub or another opiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.