• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stupid things drug users say?

People who are like "ugh I hate druggies" while they pop oxy and adderall, smoke cigarettes and glug wine every night are a special breed of cunt I cannot tolerate
Next time you're surrounded by smokers on their break, point at each one of them in turn and say with a dead-straight face 'you're on drugs, you're on drugs, you're on drugs and YOU'RE on drugs...' and wait for the reaction.

small dealer: speed is bomb, good good good good, that is only couple of words they use well 3 that I met in my lifetime or drugtime.

Me: Is it at least some amphetamine in it?

small dealer: what is amphetamine or first looking up, down, sides than yeah I think yeah yeah!!

“coke makes your skin look nice / coke is good for your skin” ; I think it’s more about being rich can be good for the skin lol

"I tried (almost) all drugs."

For real that is so annoying, and then when i ask them well like what kinda stuff have you done, they only list common street drugs and some pharmies. Ive probably used over 150 different compounds and i know i have just scratched the surface. There is thousands of drugs out there that can be used recreationally and even more new that are possible to be made through changing the structure and making new analogs.

starts coughing from weed – “this is some good shit”

“this speed ain’t that good as it doesn’t make my girl horny” – yeah, sure it isn’t you that’s problem
Now fuck..... Why'd you have to go put that thought in my head? My girl really was on her period all the time bro. She had that biweeklymenstralcenapesia disease. She told me so....always made her tired, detached, unable to engage in sex and she always had to go on monthly treatment weekends with her doctor. Real serious condition.

No laughing matter....

Real painful to have dicks in and around you.

"Weed should be legal. There are "legal drugs" that are deadly. Weed isn't." (when said to someone whom has clearly demonstrated that they`re an ignorant fool and to whom logic and reason are foreign concepts)