• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stupid things drug users say?

I always get annoyed when i hear people tell stories about laced joints, like:

"Nah man, but for real, that shit was laced with LSD or PCP for sure, I still get flashbacks and shit"

Or

"Yeah, she took a hit of a laced joint at a party and she's never been the same since".

People talking about strains of weed, or indica vs sativa is also pretty annoying. The most annoying was when people would talk about the "G13" strain that came from "seeds snuck out of a government lab".

Also pretty irritating *are the people who make a big deal about being a recovering addict or alcoholic, and are very vocal about it, only for you to later find out they are recovering from occasional cocaine use over the course of a short period of time or was drinking 6 drinks every other night.

Last edited:
I saw this guy I went to high school with a couple years later and he was scratching buds through a fine screen

I asked him if it was a stronger way to smoke it?
He says "naw mannnnn"
then snorts it like snuff

"this is the only way I can get high from it anymore"

Daughppppppp!

My pal a crackhead throw some rock salt on carpet scatter a little about watch the fun but it bites me in arswe when i run out i got light of and phone torch on picking that shit up
I also observed equally cruel/amusing behaviour at parties where friends would offer free lines (of creatine powder) to anyone that wanted...

"Drug use is the nomadism of the excluded."

"Science is a good drug, but no drug is strong enough to preserve itself without alteration and corruption."

"Love is like a drug, it creates addiction!"

"Anything can be a drug for those who choose to live on the other side."

"In life, I had the choice between love, drugs, and death. I chose the first two, and it's the third that chose me...
Jim Morrison"

""Drugs are a catastrophe. There's no more of them.""

""The rap game is like weed: to make it roll, you gotta make a hit."

""I've made people fly so much that you can call me Air France."

The most annoying was when people would talk about the "G13" strain that came from "seeds snuck out of a government lab".
which is funny because the NIDA cannabis (until 2016 they were the only legal source of cannabis for the few federal patients/studies) was universally regarded to be total shit, as this Nature paper found: NIDA has the lowest CBD and THC percent with a mean and s.d. of 6.16±2.43%, and 5.15±2.60% respectively.

Oh boy, 3.73-8.6% THC and 2.55-7.75% CBD! Stop the presses!
Commercial weed from seasoned growers here has up to 30% or more THC and usually 1% or less CBD but rarely strains contain lower levels of THC and up to 20% CBD. No need to involve the government, weed research is going just fine.

I also observed equally cruel/amusing behaviour at parties where friends would offer free lines (of creatine powder) to anyone that wanted...
Once I had a line of around 150mg ketamine or so in front of me, was hanging with friends, another came in the room and asked "oh hey can I do that line", I said "sure thing"... few seconds later, "That wasn't coke!". I never claimed it was. He curled up on the couch cursing occasionally. Hilarity ensued.

"this is the only way I can get high from it anymore"
Reminds me of this case - A 33-year-old woman is reported who collapsed and died shortly after injecting herself with a cannabis solution prepared by pouring boiling water onto plant material.

Also:
"I got a grip of drugs"
"360mg methadone, 120mg temazepam, 2 vicodins, 5.5 grams weed, 110mg propranolol, some 151, 24mg clonazepam, some psilocybin mushrooms... this is usual weekend behavior... its safe... I know what I'm doing"
"I told u I was hardcore"
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa I'm fukcin" - Brandon Vedas

"If you smoke menthol cigarettes they are worse for you because the menthol will crystallize in your lungs."

(I've heard the same claim about smoking meth)

which is funny because the NIDA cannabis (until 2016 they were the only legal source of cannabis for the few federal patients/studies) was universally regarded to be total shit, as this Nature paper found: NIDA has the lowest CBD and THC percent with a mean and s.d. of 6.16±2.43%, and 5.15±2.60% respectively.

Oh boy, 3.73-8.6% THC and 2.55-7.75% CBD! Stop the presses!
Commercial weed from seasoned growers here has up to 30% or more THC and usually 1% or less CBD but rarely strains contain lower levels of THC and up to 20% CBD. No need to involve the government, weed research is going just fine.

Once I had a line of around 150mg ketamine or so in front of me, was hanging with friends, another came in the room and asked "oh hey can I do that line", I said "sure thing"... few seconds later, "That wasn't coke!". I never claimed it was. He curled up on the couch cursing occasionally. Hilarity ensued.

Reminds me of this case - A 33-year-old woman is reported who collapsed and died shortly after injecting herself with a cannabis solution prepared by pouring boiling water onto plant material.

Also:
"I got a grip of drugs"
"360mg methadone, 120mg temazepam, 2 vicodins, 5.5 grams weed, 110mg propranolol, some 151, 24mg clonazepam, some psilocybin mushrooms... this is usual weekend behavior... its safe... I know what I'm doing"
"I told u I was hardcore"
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa I'm fukcin" - Brandon Vedas
I was a youngin' on the shroomery when that happened. I wasn't on the IRC channel at the time, but I was on the boards and was pretty good friends with folks who knew him and some who were on chat that night. Shortly after, I was driving back from a rave with this kid who telling me he got Oxy 160s, but he just did them sometimes, said they hit better chased with vodka. I told him to be careful, I'd just heard about this kid (ripper) dying from mixing opioids and sedatives. Few weeks later I heard that he also died. I'd already known a few kids from my high school who'd died from opioid overdoses, back then it was oxy kids who found heroin and just pushed it too far, but it felt weird to know that this kid was in my car, talking about these things and then a few weeks later... gone. I've lost count at this point, I guess that happens over the years, but I feel for young folks now growing up and literally losing everyone they know to fetty. I've seen more than a few posts 'looking for friends because all of mine are dead'. So much suffering.

Why I went down that path myself seems so foolish when I look back at it, but sure enough I was only a few years away from my first dalliances with oxy which very quickly jumped to heroin. That said, heroin lead to recovery, and recovery part of recovery was sitting in a lot of rooms with people telling me all sorts of stupid shit that was wrong, but the core of some basic perspectives that saved my life. There's wisdom there, and it's not always applied well at all. Sometimes it is though.

@sekio - I went to an addictions conference that Harvard puts on a few times, and they frequently have someone discussing cannabis related research that goes on at McLean hospital. I remember this talk maybe 6 or 7 years ago where one of their researchers was talking about cannabis and psychosis, and how one of the trickiest things about being able to adequately study cannabis is that the weed available on the street is so much more potent than the weed that was used in research. He was citing the data you mentioned, and talked about how you compare that to what you can get in legal rec dispensaries, it's not even close. On the flip side, those numbers are inflated as well because 30% THC is better than 22% THC right, let's just add some kief to the sample we send in.....

The beast hungers and we keep feeding it which keeps it alive to get hungry again. Rinse/repeat

RIP ripper, he got a wikipedia page and he didn't even know what wikipedia was. Internet famous before it was cool.

the acceptability of alcohol at all when it is rated the #1 most harmful drug to society and your health.

"Don't worry I'll make it up next time"
Hand guy money, proceeds to drive for a half hour, parks directly in front of dudes house leaving me the sitting duck than fanning out all the money and counting it "Dude you must have been xx(x) dollars short. "I pulled it straight from a bank and now that you mixed it with yours there is no way to know" .. "I remember what denominations I had your short"....."fuck you here ya go"
"How bad can it be the headshop sells it"
oh they are countless.
"if you can give me 50 dollars before I run in ill bring you back 100 worth" thats a classic
"That shit is everywhere you can just grab more" when you know how rare it is.
Mofos that put RC's on amazon and ebay. "ILLEGALIZE THiS HURRY!"
"What that price is way high, in detroit (insert nearest metro) I could get it for xyz "Sure drive 8 hours and risk your life if youd prefer"
"What do you mean I can't fix in here, really man your gunna send me to the bathroom"
conversely
"you have to smoke outside" ..... "But you smoke and you own the house?", i guess as smokers are quietly being villafied I get saying a 'non smoking house' is a plus but guess what: People will say that shit even if its a lie so eh idk.

shoot i dont have any druggy friends any more, beyond the bluelight community so im not gunna get new material lol, I can't laugh at them here they would totally catch me (Im joking everyone ive talked too seems 1. more intelligent than me and 2. genuinely good hearted folk.

Last edited:
Lol, I used to smoke menthols when I had a cold because I figured that they were like cough drops! :rolleyes:
Sometimes I still do. The menthol is actually soothing to a sore throat.

Obviously the best option is to not smoke at all....but I ain't gonna do that.