• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Strains ideas for next grow

@JoEhJoEh no not from austria... AS for Durban Poison I placed another order yesterday and it is in the batch so DP will definitely be part of this years grow and original DP is a full on sativa landrace and i love it to bits just like my swazi, malawi cob and the elusive red congolese. But good news that i got some DP

I would recommend an og cross honestly. I've worked with multiple breeders and I've seen alot of weed.
I wouldn't go for ruddy crosses unless I had a good reason, tho I have heard the runtz line is full of excess flavor and potency I can't confirm this tho and it may be a marketing ploy.

Anything from cannarado-the man to get fems from, like legit he changed alot of our minds on the reg vs fems debate, I still personally love males as I like to crossbreed, but man his fems are flawless(as long as u are too) I got some alien kush fems from him at a festival and dear God those were outtathisworld
Anything from loompa farms
Anything from dj short but this is a speciality breeder and if u don't truly like sativa's u may not be able to appreciate his blue lines, I will say his sativas in a stretch Indica package are preferential to hazes IMHO, but different strokes for dif folks, I'm sure nevs ohaze and nevs haze are bomb. Just don't get his blueberry; these days its not too impressive IMHO. Hard to find a blueberry candy reeking pheno

-oni seed Co
-Karma genetics(makes good fems, his Josh D og is by far thefattest og buds I've ever seen)
Obsouleet gets honorable mention even if I'd be weary of trying anything new right now like the orange juice cuz I havnt heard great things

@JoEhJoEh no not from austria... AS for Durban Poison I placed another order yesterday and it is in the batch so DP will definitely be part of this years grow and original DP is a full on sativa landrace and i love it to bits just like my swazi, malawi cob and the elusive red congolese. But good news that i got some DP

Thanks JoEh, that you were searching for half an hour. Oh ,,you are welcome Coffeeshroom.

It is one of the best and biggest store in Austria and they import their seeds also - it is imported from Southafrika, 100 Sativa, you can grow it outdoor or indoor. Just wanted to help. :rolleyes:

JJ

Thanks JoEh, that you were searching for half an hour. Oh ,,you are welcome Coffeeshroom.

It is one of the best and biggest store in Austria and they import their seeds also - it is imported from Southafrika, 100 Sativa, you can grow it outdoor or indoor. Just wanted to help. :rolleyes:

JJ
Thank you JoEhjoEh

Yeah!!! Just got my first order of seeds and placed my 2nd order today and yes there is DP in there and blueberry DP hybrid too. Gonna go out this morning and get some new pot plants, potting soil, vermiculite, perlite and pebble stones. Already got 150kg compost delivered so now I just need to get everything ready for planting very soon.

Curious, what kind of pots do you use @Coffeeshroom ?
Mostly nice ceramic or concrete pots, like those roman style shit but guess thats more for looks then anything but there sizes range i guess anything from 7 to 15l pots. I also use three specific patches in my garden especially one spot where they really grow great in the free soil. Oh and then a few normal plastic pots also 7-25l range. So depends on the plant whether i use a pot or not and type and so on

Ak [Fem Autoflower]
Loveryder [Fem Autoflower]
Chronical [Feminized]
Durban Poison [Feminized]
Purple Glam Kush [Fem Autoflower]

So ended up gettting these seeds for my next order. Hope to have them by friday as i want to start planting from next week.

A few more auto's then normal, just hope they like my outdoor enviroment

Ak [Fem Autoflower]
Chronical [Feminized]

So ended up getting these seeds for my next order. Hope to have them by Friday as i want to start planting from next week.

A few more auto's then normal, just hope they like my outdoor environment
Proof of payment received and a tracking nr for the order, whoop whoop.

So in total i have the following seeds up for growing;

Zkittly Zi Zi [Feminized]
Gelato Samba [Feminized]
Sherbert Power [Feminized]
Bigger Bud [Feminized]
Devil's Kiss [Fem Autoflower]
Ak [Fem Autoflower]
Chronical [Feminized]

So 10 seeds so far
All auto's will be pot plants
and some feminized seeds will be planted in an oped garden space and the rest in big/massive pot plants.

Gonna be getting my pot mixture ready this weekend and my open bedding plants have already been prepared 70% od so far. I will also be planting a numerous swazi and transkei in open beds and pot plants so wish me luck. Will update later what im gonna do and what i will be using and then start a a new thread for the next grow.

Much love and happiness to all

So from the potters who grow outside what does your medium ratio look like and what does your medium grow consist of. What do you guys like to use or mix together to get he perfect growing medium for your plants. i actually wanna try a few potting grow methods and see how they turn out and also looking for the best way to grow in red clay. But im doing my research on that one as it seems to be very tricky but not impossible.

More supplies i got for my grow
Vermiculite
Perlite
Compost
Outdoor Potting Soil

But about a week ago i got 50kg of farm manure that i have been working into my garden beds and and my own homegrown compost heap. So things are looking good. All i need now is a few pots for my auto's and i will be set.

Don’t have much experience
But I also add worm castings, coconut coir/peat moss, bone meal, blood meal, gypsum and Epsom salts (to the amendments you’ve mentioned abov)

Hey man, Ive heatd Zkittly Zi Zi is pretty nice who do do you order thru? Im thinking of trying out Herbies as its the next best from ILGM (who dont have the strains I want unfortunately). Heres where I found some info on them seed banks for the US https://weedseedsusa.com/best-cannabis-seed-banks-usa. They ranked Herbies second on the list so Im thinking about going for them.

But anyway, where do you order from or has anyone here tried Herbies before?

Cheers guys

ive ordered seeds from Herbies - they're solid

those are both super solid too and who i order from the most

wait for the 4/20 sales that are all about to happen

:rockon:

use this coupon code at jbcseeds for 10% off - RIU10

they're the fastest - you'll get your order in 2 days in the US

Do any of the people actively posting here have more than a little bit of experience?
It seems like everyone is overthinking the actual grow and underthinking the strain selection IMO